On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me…

3,060 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Loaded
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The 'Rona.

My second, her first. Her kids first. Gonna be a crappy Christmas. We're all stuck at home now.

Not as bad this time. No loss of smell. Anyway, fella 'Rona sufferers, hello.
WoMD
I'm jealous. Infinitely better than the flu my sister is going through and will likely pass to my mom and I. I'd be thrilled if it was omicron, but alas, I already had it and it was next to nothing by comparison.

Have fun. Your Christmas will have minimal impact. Try to have a good time and not focus on being sick with something that will not be a big deal at all, just because you're told it is. Nothing more than an annoyance. And an opportunity to tell people you have it.
GeorgiAg
AG
WoMD said:

I'm jealous. Infinitely better than the flu my sister is going through and will likely pass to my mom and I. I'd be thrilled if it was omicron, but alas, I already had it and it was next to nothing by comparison.

Have fun. Your Christmas will have minimal impact. Try to have a good time and not focus on being sick with something that will not be a big deal at all, just because you're told it is. Nothing more than an annoyance. And an opportunity to tell people you have it.

Just hate it. Mom's 87 so I don't know how many Christmases I have with her.
TheMasterplan
I got it for the second time as well - omicronDef don't want to pass it on but honestly not a terrible sickness. Def don't want to work while having it either as it's hard to think while having it.

Just sleep when you're tired, take meds, you'll get over it at home.

It's nowhere near as bad as the first time.
DDub74
Same here. Was looking forward to two weeks of seeing family/friends etc and now me, my wife, and assume one of kids has it. We all just have colds. Lots of movies, video games, and eating I guess.
GeorgiAg
AG
It wasn't as bad as the first go round. Still have taste and smell.

Johnny Walker black doesn't cure covid but I'll keep trying.
PJYoung
AG
The flu kicked my butt for the first time ever this year. 5 days of feeling miserable and 2 weeks of total fatigue.

Covid was 3 days feeling terrible and then Paxlovid or whatever helped and I was good.
GeorgiAg
AG
My first day back at work. I guess, looking at the silver lining, I missed almost no work due to this. I'm so busy that getting sick in January would have been a huge problem.

Also it was freezing cold, so I probably didn't do anything different but slept more.

F the 'Rona.

I'm gonna get my flu shot ASAP.
Gilligan
AG
I didn't get the vid this Christmas.

I had it on Christmas the previous two years.

Glad everyone is ok.
PJYoung
AG
GeorgiAg said:

My first day back at work. I guess, looking at the silver lining, I missed almost no work due to this. I'm so busy that getting sick in January would have been a huge problem.

Also it was freezing cold, so I probably didn't do anything different but slept more.

F the 'Rona.

I'm gonna get my flu shot ASAP.
Loaded
AG
Our first time with Rona came right before Christmas for our household too. The wife, kids, and I passed it around over the course of a week. Thankfully it was very mild (only 48 hours of fever and the sniffles) and nobody missed work or school since it was during the Christmas/New Years break.

T&P to those who've had a rougher time with it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.