*****Official Dallas Stars 2023-2024 Season Thread*****

327,317 Views | 6221 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by dallasiteinsa02
Silvertaps
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Boom!
MSFC Aggie
AG
And breathe
FWAppraiser
AG
Captain empty net!
GrapevineAg
AG
Whew!
HeyAbbott
AG
Lucky Stars!
Cappo
AG
man....nice win boys
NukeAg10
AG
My God, what a wild last 12 mins. Need to split in denver, and I like our chances.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Finn Power!
Jack Ruby

GrapevineAg
AG
16 15 14 13 12 11
Roll the Bones
AG
Lol. Razor's latest: "they make coffee nervous, trying to hold onto leads against this team. "
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Best road team headed to Denver. LFG
Out in Left Field
AG
They're trying to kill me!

So happy with the W!

Get 2 in Colorado!
Danny Vermin
So many F bombs coming out of my mouth tonight. Gotta split in the liberal hell hole.
BJM1781
AG
Ah yes, Denver. Props to you guys for always reminding us that it is now an apocalyptic hellscape thanks to those pesky libs.
micahb2002
AG
That last high stick against us looked like embellishment and a glove hit.
BassCowboy33
BJM1781 said:

Ah yes, Denver. Props to you guys for always reminding us that it is now an apocalyptic hellscape thanks to those pesky libs.

Because when I'm looking for a getaway, my first inclination is to look up the political affiliation of nearby residents!
HockeyAg07
AG
Is there a way to rewatch these games in their entirety when it's on the tnt app? Had to miss most of the second and third tonight and would love to rewatch.
Out in Left Field
AG
To re-experience the third I suggest jumping out of a plane without a parachute Travis Pastrana style.
Russ Dalrymple
AG
Air Corgi is 2 for 2

All I do is Nguyen
Well not watching again seemed to work. I shall continue to sacrifice!

Although watching the highlights how the **** do we almost blow a 4-0 lead in the THIRD PERIOD??? Otter made some amazing saves but the goals he allowed seemed like he was too far out of net or poorly positioned
gtaggie_08
AG
On goal 2, Kivi tipped the initial shot in which I'm sure effected Otters ability to control the rebound and the Dman didn't tie up Kivi afterward and got beat. Third goal slightly deflected off Val's leg and in. Tough to tell if Otter had the initial shot tracked or if it was going wide before the deflection. Game was similar to the first VGK game. Probably poor defense and unlucky breaks on deflections
Tksymm7
AG
The entire series is going to be like this. The Avs have WAY too much fire power to go quietly. Buckle up.
All I do is Nguyen
I guess if it were easy everyone would be doing it.

One game, and one period at a time boys
Tksymm7
AG
On the goals that the Avs scored in the 3rd:

The first was just a good screen and tip on Otter. He was set up correctly to hoover that puck in, but when it got tipped it rattled around off the ice and pads, and the d-men didn't do a great job of boxing guys out.

The second one is poor defending in our own zone. Yes, you would like your goal tender to be able to get some flesh on that puck, but there shouldn't be a wide open man at the top of the slot with room to absolutely WIRE a puck top shelf. This is a great shot by their guy and poor defending on ours.

The third goal is more poor defending, imo, but the puck is tipped off of Nichushkin's knee cap right in front of Otter. He had the glove ready and was in position, it was just another tipped puck.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
BUT....

Best road team in NHL goes to Denver for game 3 tomorrow tied up. Let's repeat what we did in Vegas we all will be good!
NukeAg10
AG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

BUT....

Best road team in NFL goes to Denver for game 3 tomorrow tied up. Let's repeat what we did in Vegas we all will be good!

Best road team in the NFL probably doesn't have a good shot at winning anything against the Avs, in Denver.

We're about to see best road team in the NHL against best home team in the NHL, so I hope the road team prevails.
All I do is Nguyen
Only issue I have is, typically, the best road team in a sport going against the best home team, will usually lose more than win. I hope I am wrong, and that's why we play the games
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
NukeAg10 said:

BUT....

Best road team in NFL goes to Denver for game 3 tomorrow tied up. Let's repeat what we did in Vegas we all will be good!

Best road team in the NFL probably doesn't have a good shot at winning anything against the Avs, in Denver.

We're about to see best road team in the NHL against best home team in the NHL, so I hope the road team prevails.

My phone is a dick and corrected that.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
All I do is Nguyen said:

Only issue I have is, typically, the best road team in a sport going against the best home team, will usually lose more than win. I hope I am wrong, and that's why we play the games

I won't be upset if we come home with the series tied 2-2
NukeAg10
AG
A split is what we want, anything better and the stars are taking home the cup.
The Pilot
AG

All I do is Nguyen said:

Upset? That should be the target. It's not realistic to expect to win both games in Denver.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
The Pilot said:

All I do is Nguyen said:

Upset? That should be the target. It's not realistic to expect to win both games in Denver.
Just a bit a sarcasm in there
All I do is Nguyen
How is it gameday, an hour from puck drop and no one has posted???

LETS EFFING GO MUH SUCKAS
FWAppraiser
AG
Interested to see what the lineup and ice time looks like tonight.

Dadonov back on the 4th didn't look good Thursday night. Worst Stars line by far. When Daddy plays on the 4th line, it doesn't work. When he doesn't, it does. It's painfully obvious at this point. I just think Pete can't bring himself to scratch a healthy Dadonov.

Lundkvist made an incredible pass and had one or two really good defensive plays. He was also on the ice (with Suter) for the first two Colorado goals, and didn't play his man well at all. He also almost single-handedly gave up a goal in the 2nd. 5 minutes is probably still his ceiling.

I completely missed that before the game Thursday DeBoer basically admitted what everyone suspected about Hintz (that something's ailing him). All the more impressive that he did what he did. Time for Duchene to step up. I would say Pavelski too, but that would just be gravy. I'm just afraid father time and the speed of this series has caught up to him.

I'm expecting a high scoring affair tonight. I think we'll have to score 5+ to win. It can be done. Just need to throw everything we can at Georgiev. And for the love of all things holy, we need to stay out of the box!
First Page Last Page
Page 143 of 178

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.