Post a pic of your dog

460,860 Views | 3271 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by tandy miller
AGpops1923
How long do you want to ignore this user?
lol. Archie on his throne!!
GarlandAg2012
AG
I bought the bench from Article a couple years ago to be a nice extra seating option when I have people over and he has completely taken it over. It's his now.
KidDoc
AG
I'm finally getting a Husky after wanting one for 30 + years. I'm 51 so I figure it is now or never! Going to pick up Turbo from Central Texas Husky in a week!

(we've had recue/shelter mutts for the last 30 years and foster shelter dogs for all the anti-breeder folks!)
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
713nervy
AG
I see Huskies pretty regularly in the shelter. Those and German Shepherds. Both gorgeous dogs.
AGpops1923
Beautiful color on that husky. Don't let the shelter crowd make you feel guilty. I've never had anything but pure breeds. I'm a responsible pet owner. It's not our job to make up for those that aren't.
KidDoc
AG
AGpops1923 said:

Beautiful color on that husky. Don't let the shelter crowd make you feel guilty. I've never had anything but pure breeds. I'm a responsible pet owner. It's not our job to make up for those that aren't.

I've had shelter dogs for 30 years. After this fella I'll likely go back to them. But at 51 it is now or never for me to handle a Husky for the next 10+ years.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
agz win
AG
Taggie is deaf and mostly blind now but still the adventurer.
AgResearch
AG

We're relaxing on the driveway enjoying a beautiful spring evening after 2 weeks of rain. She loves to lay on me or stand watch directly above me when I lay down. Anyone else lays down and she'll kiss them to death lol.
jrrhouston98
AG
The idiots turtle hunting after the rain

AGpops1923
Hey give em credit! Haha
ought1ag
AG

cryption
Moxie got a haircut
bigjag19
AG
Ruff morning of keeping the wildlife (squirrels) at bay from the herd (backyard suburbs)
Tree Hugger
AG
Captain Friedrich Zuko Gretchen Steve Rogers VonFloofenstein trolling the Oregon football practice facilities as usual (slightly older pic though)

Tree Hugger
AG
Nm
Biz Ag
AG
Tree Hugger said:

Captain Friedrich Zuko Gretchen Steve Rogers VonFloofenstein trolling the Oregon football practice facilities as usual (slightly older pic though)

Duck hunter!
tandy miller
AG
Praseks piglet run

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.