night thread

739 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by Lex
Lex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's raining.
If I'm asleep when it starts I keep sleeping.
But if I'm awake I worry about tornados and lightning waking up the kids.
What is keeping you up?

Also I want to know the story with posters names. Particularly the 240$ pudding one. That seems interesting.
chiken
AG
I'm re-watching *****ts Creek. I'm in bed, should fall asleep, but dont wanna.

Close your eyes and listen to the rain hit the windows.
one safe place
Headphones on, listening to music, studying lyrics. Go to sleep a 2 or 2:30, up 8 or so. Almost every night, lol.
AggieArchitect04
AG
Girlfriend is on a trip and I never can sleep good when one of us is out of town.
gabehcoud
AggieArchitect04 said:

Girlfriend is on a trip and I never can sleep good when one of us is out of town.

lol she be cheating
Lex
Ewe, David!

I love that show.
Lex
By choice?
AggieArchitect04
AG
gabehcoud said:

AggieArchitect04 said:

lol she be cheating

She's dealing with a medical issue so it bothers me when there's a good amount of distance between us.

But yes, I suppose she could also be cheating on me. Lol.
ME92
AG
I'm watching Paw Patrol at the moment. Already did a few episodes of Bubble Guppies (one featured Ice-T).

My 3 year old grandson is spending his first night at our house. He doesn't fall asleep easily normally so sleeping in a strange house is a tall order.

Add to that my dog being very curious about this new small human and shoving his cold nose against the small one's bare leg, causing a new round of giggles amd silliness. I don't think anybody is sleeping tonight.
Agasaurus Tex
AG
A 3 year old spending the night for the first time and giggling with his new furry friend. I can't think of a better reason to lose sleep.
Lex
I love this.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.