*** THE SECRET OF SKINWALKER RANCH ***

35,241 Views | 225 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Rocagnante
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Coppell97
AG
Wow. That's intriguing.
Coppell97
AG
Aztec1948
Here is some SWR info on another thread.

"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
TCTTS
AG
Less than a month! April 23rd...

Rocagnante
AG
**** gonna get real this season! I'm behind on Oak Island so I need to catch up so I can roll straight into Skinwalker Ranch.
AgBQ-00
AG
Reminder: New season tonight @ 9C
AgBQ-00
AG
Really good opening episode. Some really interesting videos and observations noting the interference
TCTTS
AG
Man, I missed this show.

Since YouTube TV doesn't carry the History Channel, this has to be a Wednesday drop for me, via Apple. Good thing is, I don't have to wade through commercials, and I'm glad they jumped right into it, starting with Brandon's always hilarious super-villain-esque arrival via chopper.

But yeah, definitely some really interesting findings with the videos and the interference. It's almost like the closer they get to pinpointing certain things, the more activity they inadvertently summon.

That said, I'm really hoping they finally try to get to the bottom of the mesa this season, no pun intended. It's high time they carve that thing up.
Rocagnante
AG
I think it's going to be a good season, although it's going to be tough to top the flamethrower experiment last year.
TCTTS
AG
Fantastic second episode.

From the brainless bird to the signal going through the mesa to the multiple UAPs, it's becoming undeniable that some kind of legit unknown phenomenon is occurring on that property.

And it's all just so damn fascinating.
AgBQ-00
AG
While watching ep 2. The hole in the rib bone looks like a bullet hole to me. Interested to see if they say what else they think it is
AgBQ-00
AG
All the stuff in the air and the signals was crazy.
Independence H-D
I finally gave up on oak Island.
TCTTS
AG
Welcome to the club.
Rocagnante
AG
Think I'm good for one more season….

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.