Another transgender manifesto - caught before shooting this time

3,386 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by annie88
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Like the woman in Nashville who transgendered to a man and shot up a Christian school, another woman transgendered into a man apparently planned something similar and wrote a manifesto too.

Thank God this one was caught beforehand.

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/04/18/transgender-student-in-maryland-wrote-129-page-manifesto-planned-to-shoot-up-school-n2395265
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
TAMUallen
AG
129 page manifesto?!

Yep that's crazy
C@LAg
ban transgenders.

everywhere.

for the children.
Rapier108
Heard about this earlier today, but all of the news reports left out the person was a mentally ill female who thinks she's a dude. All referred to the perp as "he/him/male."

And unless someone saw the latest transfesto online before it was pulled, we'll never get to see it.

The FBI will ensure it is buried forever.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
El Gallo Blanco
TAMUallen said:

129 page manifesto?!

Yep that's crazy

Asian parents would expect nothing less.
Pinochet
techno-ag said:

Like the woman in Nashville who transgendered to a man and shot up a Christian school, another woman transgendered into a man apparently planned something similar and wrote a manifesto too.

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/04/18/transgender-student-in-maryland-wrote-129-page-manifesto-planned-to-shoot-up-school-n2395265

I usually just say pretending to be a man or fake man or cross dressing freak show. Maybe I'll use this phrase from now on.
captkirk
AG
Tranifesto
one safe place
techno-ag said:

Actually they didn't "transgender" at all. They were the same gender as when they were born.
Owlagdad
El Gallo Blanco said:

TAMUallen said:

129 page manifesto?!

Yep that's crazy

Only thing, his values got Americanized.
Gradaggie05
AG
Ok. This bugs me. If you're going to spew out 129 pages of crazy, add one more to make it an even 130…
Bearpitbull
1. The FBI is bad
2. Transgenders are the ones behind all the shootings

Thank you for today's briefing.
BMX Bandit
Gradaggie05 said:

Ok. This bugs me. If you're going to spew out 129 pages of crazy, add one more to make it an even 130…

Wow! Can we tone down the transphobic rhetoric please?
ExPeterKeating
BMX Bandit said:

Gradaggie05 said:

Guns don't kill people. Trannies do.
bobbranco
AG
Not ROR.
aggiegrad01
AG
What could possibly be in the crazy manifestos that Gov't officials are so scared for the public to read??

Could it show that this person is truly mentally ill, thereby equating mental illness with trans-mentality?
nortex97
AG
It's almost like it's wrong to indulge mentally ill kids fantasies/confusion and pump them full of drugs and hormones to feed into it. Impossible to see that coming though, of course.

Edit, and school walkouts over furries. Sigh…
sleepybeagle
AG
nortex97 said:

It's almost like it's wrong to indulge mentally ill kids fantasies/confusion and pump them full of drugs and hormones to feed into it. Impossible to see that coming though, of course.

Edit, and school walkouts over furries. Sigh…
Agree - we're throwing gas on a fire. But then that's what the left does - they act like they care, but in reality they fiddle as Rome burns.
sleepybeagle
TxAgPreacher
S
We need to lock those who are this disturbed up in care facilities. Well before it gets to this point.
e=mc2
AG
Bearpitbull said:

1. The FBI is bad
2. Transgenders are the ones behind all the shootings

Thank you for today's briefing.

The FBI leadership is very bad.

Transgendered people suffer from severe mental illness, but instead of getting the advice and help they truly need, the left celebrates their mental illness and causes further damage.

But keep fetching that water for team blue. The freak show needs as many lemmings as possible.
No Spin Ag
BMX Bandit said:

Gradaggie05 said:

It wouldn't be F16 if they did, now would it?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
doubledog
First we must recognized (not ignore or placate) "transgender" as a mental illness and treat them accordingly.
No Spin Ag
doubledog said:

First we must recognized (not ignore or placate) "transgender" as a mental illness and treat them accordingly.

With love and compassion, like anyone with an illness?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Cromagnum
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

TAMUallen said:

129 page manifesto?!

Yep that's crazy

lck90
AG
I can't figure out how they all happen to have written manifestos.
one safe place
lck90 said:

Probably because they are looney tunes, they have little or no social skills, and they do not have much interaction with others, they probably spend a lot of time alone and have time to write down their nonsense.
captkirk
AG
No Spin Ag said:

doubledog said:

Of course
El Gallo Blanco
It is my understanding that an unusually high % of serial killers also liked to play dress up and pretend to be the opposite sex. Also came from jacked up families, typically with no father present (or abusive/bad father)...which is very likely the case for the vast majority of these messed up trans kids.
Cromagnum
AG
lck90 said:

Don't you mean zhinifestos?
A Net Full of Jello
AG
No Spin Ag said:

doubledog said:

And determining if they are a danger to themselves or others.
AggieMD95
AG
Chicks get roid rage too
annie88
AG
C@LAg said:

ban transgenders.

everywhere.

for the children.
Really doesn't exist. It's just mental ill people, sadly, ruining their lives, living in a fantasy world and think by mutilating themselves they are automatically the other sex. No thought, no realization of the physical and emotional pain they are letting themselves in for.

Truly sad.

Even worse is part of our medical community indulging them along with very misguided parents. Some of which are pushing this more than the kids. Most of them would outgrow it. Just criminal all around.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.