Title IX Change

4,543 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Im Gipper
FCBlitz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.ed.gov/news/press-releases/fact-sheet-us-department-educations-proposed-change-its-title-ix-regulations-students-eligibility-athletic-teams

As of today.

Is the up coming change truly meant to provide "Gender Identity" as a meant to protect the rights for men to compete in women's sports……

Or

Is it a way to further empower he freak adults in the public school system to exert more control over a young kid and interfere with parents wishes while being protected by the government.

" Taking those considerations into account, the Department expects that, under its proposed regulation, elementary school students would generally be able to participate on school sports teams consistent with their gender identity and that it would be particularly difficult for a school to justify excluding students immediately following elementary school from participating consistent with their gender identity. ".

This paragraph is the real power the left is seeking. The power to groom and to be untouchable in doing so.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Slicer97
AG
If an idea seems stupid, it was likely brought to you by the government or someone who likes the idea of more government.
BMX Bandit
A horrible idea, but given the Supreme Court expanded "sex" to include sexual orientation and gender identity, this was the anticipated next step
TAMU1990
AG
So we have male and coed...
C@LAg
good.

I hope men udderly destroy women's sports with their testicular fortitude.
C@LAg
when it comes to sports,

balls > bewbs
normaleagle05
AG
TAMU1990 said:

So we have male and coed...

No. Just 'sport' or 'no sport's.
MouthBQ98
AG
Modern Democrat Ideology: Men make the best women, so Men should take some of their scholarships and titles.
sleepybeagle
AG
Tell me again why we have segregated "men" and "women's" sports teams? Isn't this the next logical step?
sleepybeagle
BMX Bandit
What's probably going to happen, and this is incredibly sad, is there will be three classifications for sports. Men, women, and fluid.
Artorias
AG
BMX Bandit said:

What's probably going to happen, and this is incredibly sad, is there will be three classifications for sports. Men, women, and fluid.
Guess which group will generate the least amount of revenue/attendance... This will come to a head a some point in the not-too-distant future, and people will realize how asinine this whole idea truly is/was and will reverse course back to the norm, just like the same liberal morons did with "defund the police".

BMX Bandit
Quote:

Guess which group will generate the least amount of revenue/attendance...

Guess what the leftists don't care about?

Quote:

This will come to a head a some point in the not-too-distant future, and people will realize how asinine this whole idea truly is/was

Dont hold your breath.

Quote:

and will reverse course back to the norm, just like the same liberal morons did with "defund the police".

"Defund the police" has not reversed course back to the norm. I doubt this will either.

Artorias
AG
BMX Bandit said:

"Defund the police" has not reversed course back to the norm. I doubt this will either.
It has to a large degree. There are still some liberal hellholes with leaders that don't give a *****
C@LAg
Artorias said:

BMX Bandit said:

It has to a large degree. There are still some liberal hellholes with leaders that don't give a *****
it really has not.

at best it is status quo. but many areas (LA, Denver, Seattle, etc,) are not hiring MORE officers.
FCBlitz
Mean while elementary schools will be allowed to use this to defend the culture of telling Johnny he is Jackie.
YouBet
AG
This will ensure the only sports that matter are club sports. School sports will all be PE.
EKUAg
AG
This also fully reinstated Title IX trials at schools with only using a preponderance of evidence.
APHIS AG
C@LAg said:

good.

At this point, i agree for it is actual women that are the engine that is running the train however, the hypocrisy lies in which the women that support this do not compete in sports.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
This is a horrible idea that violates women's rights because it will be mean allowing a biological male to compete with and share the same locker room with biological women. Modern Democrats claim to be for women's rights only when it suits their agenda, such as abortion access and reproductive and reproductive health.
AgDad121619
AG
And yet the feminists will keep voting democrat
Hubert J. Farnsworth
I'm curious. What percentage of women, pretending to be men, want to play men's sports compared to men, pretending to be women, wanting to play women's sports. You never hear anything about women tr@nny's playing men's sports and dominating.
BMX Bandit
but wait, there's more!

Quote:

The Final Rule allows schools to return to using a "single-investigator model," which means that the investigator and decisionmaker could be the same person. The Final Rule also states that schools are required to provide a process that enables the decisionmaker to adequately assess the credibility of the parties and witnesses to the extent credibility is both in dispute and relevant to evaluating one or more allegations of sex discrimination or sex-based harassment. In some jurisdictions, a hearing may be required in order to make these credibility assessments. Examples include Doe v. Univ. of Scis. and Doe v. Baum. But if not dictated otherwise by case law, then the new regulations require this "assessment of credibility" to be implemented by a college or university through one of three methods: a live hearing with cross-examination by advisors (the current required process); a process with a live hearing, where the parties are present but questions are asked by the school's decisionmakers; or a single-investigator model where the investigator is the decision-maker and there is no hearing. If a college or university plans to discontinue using a live hearing with cross-examination to adjudicate Title IX complaints, then it should seek guidance on the requisite features of its new process.

https://www.clarkhill.com/news-events/news/35661/
bmks270
AG
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

I'm curious. What percentage of women, pretending to be men, want to play men's sports compared to men, pretending to be women, wanting to play women's sports. You never hear anything about women tr@nny's playing men's sports and dominating.

Professional sports would be co-ed if women could compete with men.

I'm pretty sure if a woman were a better pitcher than the men, she'd be signed to the MLB.

If a woman could golf better than men, she'd be in the PGA tour with the men.

Women aren't in "men's" sports because they're not competitive with men. Even if they wanted to, they just wouldn't qualify in a field full of men, which is why they get their own division.

Letting men into the women's division is the end of female sports because they just can't compete with men. It's really stupid to have men entering women's sports.
taxpreparer
AG
When women compete in men's sports, they do so as women attempting to prove they are equally capable. This is the opposite of men who compete in women's sports, who pretend to be women.
DD88
AG
Megyn Kelly absolutely slams Biden's Title IX changes.
(worth watching)

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=443447018189775
Herknav
AG
//Will be interesting to see how this plays out for the Paris Olympics this summer. If men are competing cross gender in female sports at this level, then tv ratings could define the global acceptability of the issue.//just my thoughts.//
//Herknav sends//
EKUAg
AG
Herknav said:

//Will be interesting to see how this plays out for the Paris Olympics this summer. If men are competing cross gender in female sports at this level, then tv ratings could define the global acceptability of the issue.//just my thoughts.//

Already happened. Caster Semenya has two Olympic golds in the women's 800 while the testosterone levels were increased in women's track.

Each world sport world body currently has control of this.

I waiting to see how the NAIA reacts since it just banned transgender athletes participating in sports of their claimed gender.
doubledog
C@LAg said:

good.

Funny... Women will need to MOOOVE over

Seriously, I see a path to a national championship in women's sports.
Nanomachines son
What's 100% funny about this change is that it allows schools to treat women's and men's sports exactly the same. Now schools can get rid of women's sports without any issue. This basically solved the NIL problem as a side effect.
BMX Bandit
Nanomachines son said:

What's 100% funny about this change is that it allows schools to treat women's and men's sports exactly the same. Now schools can get rid of women's sports without any issue. This basically solved the NIL problem as a side effect.

Guess again
Nanomachines son
BMX Bandit said:

Nanomachines son said:

Guess again

Declare them all women, what are they going to do? These sports are now coed sports and all can play. Therefore we don't need these other non-revenue sports and will get rid of them to fund these revenue sports.
BMX Bandit
Strike two!

aggiephoenix02
Well, women, you had a pretty good 20th century…
Im Gipper
The Man!

I'm Gipper
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.