Soros is waging war against America

4,362 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by ArbAg
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oh no said:

democrats love foreigners and out of state billionaires funding their campaigns. no conflict of interest whatsoever for them. no way any democrat will ever be beholden to their donors even when it might be against the interest of their constituents or their oaths. local DAs can perform mental gymnastics to convince themselves and try to convince you that not prosecuting crimes is good for equity because our laws are racist and that's why our prison populations are inequitable and then they can change the way they track crimes to tell you to your face that your streets are actually safer when you know they aren't. because it's (d)ifferent.

Soros's bottom up way of funding local politicians across the country all the way up to statewide politicians and US congressmen and senators and using NGOs he funds to execute professional riots and demonstrations as well as mass-mailed ballot harvesting is fundamentally changing the country, but no one will do anything about foreign influence in politics or out of state influence in local politics while we have Trump running around as a Putin asset and while St. Soros is doing the Lord's work in creating the democrat wet dream of brining communism to USA.

I'm old enough to remember all those cartoon super villains after school and Saturday mornings. Now we've actually got a real life breathing version working to bring America down.

Surreal at times...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ghost Mech
Reviewing a man's actions and record isn't bashing. It's just analyzing what he did or didn't do. IMO - he failed miserably to address Soros' actions.

Clinton, Obama and Biden all encouraged Soros actions. W took a pass and so did Trump......
richardag
Ghost Mech said:

The rest of them didn't position themselves as the savior to battle the Deep State.

He had every opportunity to crack down on BLM and Anti-Fa (funded by Soros), yet did absolutely nothing.....
Concerning the riots instigated by BLM and Antifa, President Trump offered the service of the national guard to many states and was turned down. The riots were a state matter and for whatever reason President Trump deferred to the states. Notice the assaults on Federal property President Trump did use authority to protect Federal property.
President Trump made many mistakes, especially financial decisions, so when attacking President Trump there are several areas to complain.
richardag
WestTexasAg said:

What the hell is the motivation for Soros? What is his end goal?
In bankrupting nations in the past it was money.
In the past as a teenager he identified Jews to the Nazis, so he is in my opinion mentally unstable, morally corrupt and should be indicted and convicted along with his evil off spring.
BlueTaze
FTAG 2000 said:

BlueTaze said:

Soros is almost dead. It's not him anymore. It's this guy who has total control of nearly every BOD in your 401K.

And George's kid, Alex.

Possibly...we will see if the establishment left still hangs around Alex after his dad dies. Also, need the Obama/Clinton dynasty to stay in power for Alex to be a player. That's what Soros has relied on for the last 30 years as he has been buying politicians globally.
AGinHI
AG
WestTexasAg said:

Play with his toys like Zeus

Quote:

I fancied myself as some kind of god
As quoted in 2004 LA Times

Pumpkinhead
AG
TexAgs91 said:

and winning.

How long will this one sided war be allowed to happen?

Soros is 93 years old and probably cannot even chew solid food any more much less manage a complex Despicable Me empire so this board will probably have to replace him with some new boogey man before too much longer.

agent-maroon
AG
I'm sure whatever deal he made with the devil allowed him a few more years than the average person.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
IndividualFreedom
I am no expert on knowing how to eliminate enemies, but if the US wanted brand/finances/blood line of an enemy to disappear, it could happen with ease and perhaps no consequences. Why has this not happend?
agent-maroon
AG
Because that's not how you treat a team member
TexAgs91
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

TexAgs91 said:

and winning.

How long will this one sided war be allowed to happen?

Soros is 93 years old and probably cannot even chew solid food any more much less manage a complex Despicable Me empire so this board will probably have to replace him with some new boogey man before too much longer.
I thought everyone knew George has a hellspawn who's also a Soros.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Buford T. Justice
AG
Speaking of Alex Soros, look at his relationship with Huma Abedin, and then look at all of the media that are friends with her. Her friends in government and media need to be called out.
"Gimme a diablo sandwhich and a dr. pepper...to go"
agent-maroon
AG
Buford T. Justice said:

Speaking of Alex Soros, look at his relationship with Huma Abedin, and then look at all of the media that are friends with her. Her friends in government and media need to be called out.
If he's never been married, approaching 40, and "dating" huma then she's probably his beard so maybe we won't have any future soros offspring to meddle with.
LacyMilaniRealtor
AG
BlueTaze said:

Soros is almost dead. It's not him anymore. It's this guy who has total control of nearly every BOD in your 401K.

Ahh Good Ol' Larry Fink. Blackrock dude
#1 team champions dfw commercial realty with over 30 years combined experience in the metroplex
https://www.Championsdfw.com
ArbAg
AG
No Spin Ag said:

WestTexasAg said:

Probably no different than Rupert Murdoch and the Koch brothers on the right - to see their side win?

And yes, the left has/had plenty of reports that proved that Rupert and the Koch brothers were behind all the things that happened on the right.

For us non-billionaires, it's an actual concern. For them, it's just a game.

Spin and ignorance exaggerated and personified in this post…
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.