Don't get up in an old man's personal space.

9,175 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by YouBet
one safe place
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CrackerJackAg said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

CrackerJackAg said:

BrazosDog02 said:

CrackerJackAg said:

JamesPShelley said:

CrackerJackAg said:

Dude is a puss. "Old man strength" is real and applies until about 40-45 years old then goes down hill fast. That guy got beat by an old man. No excuses for that
Old man strength is real. You are correct.

Until 40-45 years old? Lol.

Us "old men" have lived life, with maybe a few events/surprises left to uncover/discover... but I'll tell you: because of our life experience many of us are willing to beat the **** out of certain yung uns... and take the jail time, lol. Yeah... the smart old guys know how to play the card.

I've been a couple of circumstances, with otherwise *****-looking "men" and tell them, "Either you're going to get your ass kicked by an old man and be a laughingstock... or you're going to kick an old man's ass and be a laughingstock".

Just ask my beatdown partner I clocked the hell out of in front of Tractor Supply.

Old guys rule. Carry on.

Hey I'm getting right there with you. I'm 43. Old man strength and old man attitude are different things. We do start to decline strength wise though around 40-45.

You will get weak if you get lazy. Don't accept your decline and it'll help. Watch mike tyson train. I still drive fence posts and throw 50 bails of hay into the barn. I'll admit that I might not be able to whip 5 college kids at once but I'll sure as **** up one or maybe two of them before I get beat down.

Also, if yall didn't watch that video with sound on, you should. It's amazing. It's rewarding like the sound of a home run off a wood bat.

I don't accept anything. That's said, I can work out but it will make less and less impact over time. No matter what I do at 65 I will have 50% of my strength I did at 45. That's just a fact.

We don't disagree at all but just talking about different things.
For me it is less of a strength loss and more of a mobility issue. Too many old sports injuries are coming back to haunt me.

I heard 95% of people will never sprint past 37 years of age. I immediately went out and sprinted. Have done a few dozen times since.
I am 71 and today we went out with two of our grandchildren to some acreage we own so they could fly kites. I walk 5 to 6 miles per day but today I ran. Just a very little bit. Damn I am out of shape!
Trajan88
AG
flakrat
AG
flakrat said:

Bregxit said:

Reminds me of the album cover for Vulgar Display of Power
For reference
TexasAggie_97
AG
APHIS AG said:

If soy boy refused to show respect, the old guy was going to beat respect into him.

That way he understands and remembers.
The world needs more of this.
Ed Harley
AG
TexasAggie_97 said:

APHIS AG said:

If soy boy refused to show respect, the old guy was going to beat respect into him.

Yep. Parents no longer parent, so it's now up to old guys like this minding their own business to do it. If I got in an elder's face like that when I was a kid, including as a college kid, my Dad would have swiftly dealt with it. This new-aged hippy's parents have failed him, and now the rest of the responsible world has to deal with this **** stick.
EX TEXASEX
BigRobSA said:

You hate to see it...

...but more than that...

....you love to see it!!
for only a minute and 34 seconds. I could watch that for a half hour everyday.
#FJB
Jack Squat 83
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Fantastic movie
I'm gonna bump your post Canyon, cause you kids need to do yourself a favor and watch "Secondhand Lions".
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Sweep4-2 said:

Oh man, the glasses flying was hilarious. I watched that multiple times!!!

The only fault I can find is that he missed multiple submission opportunities that were there for the taking.

All kidding aside, he showed remarkable restraint and I'm glad they were able to both walk away without injury.

Oh, there were injuries. I guarantee the young guy had a pretty sore jaw and very injured pride after that.
flakrat
AG
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Sweep4-2 said:

The only fault I can find is that he missed multiple submission opportunities that were there for the taking.

All kidding aside, he showed remarkable restraint and I'm glad they were able to both walk away without injury.
Oh, there were injuries. I guarantee the young guy had a pretty sore jaw and very injured pride after that.
Nothing a long bubble bath and nice warm glass of soy milk won't fix!
Hubert J. Farnsworth
flakrat said:

Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Sweep4-2 said:

Nothing a long bubble bath and nice warm glass of soy milk won't fix!

Lol.
JamesPShelley
CrackerJackAg said:

JamesPShelley said:

CrackerJackAg said:

Dude is a puss. "Old man strength" is real and applies until about 40-45 years old then goes down hill fast. That guy got beat by an old man. No excuses for that
Old man strength is real. You are correct.

Until 40-45 years old? Lol.

Us "old men" have lived life, with maybe a few events/surprises left to uncover/discover... but I'll tell you: because of our life experience many of us are willing to beat the **** out of certain yung uns... and take the jail time, lol. Yeah... the smart old guys know how to play the card.

I've been a couple of circumstances, with otherwise *****-looking "men" and tell them, "Either you're going to get your ass kicked by an old man and be a laughingstock... or you're going to kick an old man's ass and be a laughingstock".

Just ask my beatdown partner I clocked the hell out of in front of Tractor Supply.

Old guys rule. Carry on.

Hey I'm getting right there with you. I'm 43. Old man strength and old man attitude are different things. We do start to decline strength wise though around 40-45.
That's why I made certain I got that ****er on his back while I pounded the **** outta his face.

Couple of locals yelling from a few car stalls away, "Do you want us to call the police?".

"No. I'm kicking his ass and the police will ruin it". Lol, I love small towns.
Old Sarge
AG
Bregxit said:

If I could be Jay Leno for a second......
Green is the new RED.
Burdizzo
AG
Bregxit said:

It's like something from a Salvadore Dali painting

Kentucky Jeff
Fantastic
YouBet
AG
Ed Harley said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

APHIS AG said:

Yep. Parents no longer parent, so it's now up to old guys like this minding their own business to do it. If I got in an elder's face like that when I was a kid, including as a college kid, my Dad would have swiftly dealt with it. This new-aged hippy's parents have failed him, and now the rest of the responsible world has to deal with this **** stick.

My dad would have probably helped the old guy beat my ass.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.