How DeSantis discouraged UF occupation

6,237 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by halfastros81
Rongagin71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A list that looks all legal to this non-lawyer.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
That's the way you take care of this *****
AGinHI
AG
Quote:

DRACONIAN NEW REGULATIONS . . . CLEARLY DESIGNED TO STOP OUR LIBERATION ZONE
LOL!

It's like they're role playing or some ****
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
"They won't win."

Yes they will.
Rapier108
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Tramp96
Draconian?? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Let me introduce them to the St. Mary's school nuns in Taylor, TX in the 1970's. I am so very thankful for having discipline instilled in me at a very young age.
DeSantis 2024
BigRobSA
Stacking Ws, as per usual.

Oh, what could have been....
Maroon Dawn
AG
Protestors illegally occupy spaces to protest people they say are illegally occupying spaces
Hubert J. Farnsworth
BigRobSA said:

What could have been is right. I'm holding out hope that it can still be in 2028.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Rapier108 said:

Came here to say this.
#FJB
normalhorn
You can hope in one hand, and **** in the other....

After the November fix, the chances of any conservative EVER winning another federal election will go out the window. The best we can do is find a leader like DeSantis in Texas, and keep the scum of liberalism from taking over.
Gaw617
I can't believe we didn't choose the best republican candidate since Reagan! What a colossal failure on our part.
Prosperdick
AG
Gaw617 said:

I can't believe we didn't choose the best republican candidate since Reagan! What a colossal failure on our part.
It's not OUR fault...as great a governor as DeSantis has been his election campaign was not well run and it all started with the Twitter announcement that crashed. He never really gained steam after that so it was inevitable Trump would get it again.

It sucks and it is what it is but to say we collectively failed isn't accurate.

Also, knowing how smart and meticulous Ron is I'm sure he will run a much better and tighter campaign in 2028. Hopefully we still has something resembling America by that time.

The Chicken Ranch
AG
No one was going to overcome the enigma that is Trump.

But Desantis is showing the way. Abbott is on the clock.
Tramp96
Prosperdick said:

Gaw617 said:

It's not OUR fault...as great a governor as DeSantis has been his election campaign was not well run and it all started with the Twitter announcement that crashed. He never really gained steam after that so it was inevitable Trump would get it again.

Also, knowing how smart and meticulous Ron is I'm sure he will run a much better and tighter campaign in 2028. Hopefully we still has something resembling America by that time.

This.

He needs to clean house the entire campaign team from this year. They were horrible. There is no way that someone who has been as successful of a governor as he has been should have had such a horrible showing in the primaries.

And I'll be honest...as big of a supporter of him as I was, I will admit the campaign did nothing to energize me. Not that I needed it, but it just wasn't there.

I really hope the RNC finds the best, most talented people possible to run his campaign in 2028. I don't think Ron can do it himself.
DeSantis 2024
Shoefly!
AG
Tramp96 said:

Draconian?? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Let me introduce them to the St. Mary's school nuns in Taylor, TX in the 1970's. I am so very thankful for having discipline instilled in me at a very young age.

Yep, I can attest for the Sister's of Mary, Victoria Tx. They didn't play! My mother said, "they are some of the best politicians she knew!"
Ag_0112358132134
Rapier108 said:

Too bad Pedro Pascal is a communist d-bag.
shiftyandquick
DeSantis is good at rolling out red meat that plays to the base. He's less good at being a relatable human being that people like. And that's why he gone.
No Spin Ag
BigRobSA said:

Preach
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Rongagin71
AG
shiftyandquick said:

DeSantis is good at rolling out red meat that plays to the base. He's less good at being a relatable human being that people like. And that's why he gone.
I disagree to some extent.
His voice is a little harsh, but his competence shines through
his mannerisms and quick response to questions.
The idea that he is "not likable" was funded and pushed
both by Dems and by the Trump Campaign.
BigRobSA
No Spin Ag said:

BigRobSA said:

Preach

Aaaaand-uh, Jayzus said "Go forth-uh, be fruitful and vote for Ronald-uh Desantis-uh!".
rgag12
AG
shiftyandquick said:

I don't want my governor or president to be my friend and to make me laugh.

I want them to be a good executive.
No Spin Ag
BigRobSA said:

No Spin Ag said:

BigRobSA said:

Preach

Aaaaand-uh, Jayzus said "Go forth-uh, be fruitful and vote for Ronald-uh Desantis-uh!".

Amen!
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Kenneth_2003
AG
Rongagin71 said:

shiftyandquick said:

I was going to say the main stream media, but you said Dems.

They ALL wanted Trump vs Biden simply to run on the anti-Trump platform vs Biden (lack of) accomplishments platform.

As for the OP, this is indeed the correct response. You're free to protest within reasonable and well established limits that are applied equally to everyone. You're not allowed to make a nuisance of yourselves and your not allowed to intimidiate or otherwise infringe on the Rights of others.

Public schools, no different than public parks, and other public spaces are allowed to impose limitations on activities which ensure the intended use for all.
UTExan
This guy just plays things straight up. No BS.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Gaw617 said:

Trump has handed conservatives the loss of both Cruz and DeSantis as presidential candidates, something that not even Hillary or Joe could have pulled off. What could have been, indeed.
Phatbob
AG
Rongagin71 said:

shiftyandquick said:

Exactly. To say DeSantis is less relatable than anyone in politics, when the obvious comparison is to people like Biden, Trump, Kamala, Pelosi, Schumer, etc, who are already in place, is just a dumb statement, or willingly buying into political marketing from his opponents.
shiftyandquick
Btw, I attended a university that required approval for all protests. And they didn't approve protests. And punishments were very possible for anyone participating in a non-approved protest. There was absolutely no free speech at this university. You guys would love it.
Thunderstruck xx
shiftyandquick said:

Btw, I attended a university that required approval for all protests. And they didn't approve protests. And punishments were very possible for anyone participating in a non-approved protest. There was absolutely no free speech at this university. You guys would love it.

Oh really? Tell us the name of the university.
Ag with kids
AG
shiftyandquick said:

He's been elected as Governor of the 3rd largest state twice and as well as being elected to the HoR 3 times...

The story that he's not relatable is just horse crap.

He lost because :

a) Trump sucks all the air out of the room (for good or bad)
b) MAGA supporters were 100% in on Trump and Trump only
c) The media amplified both a) and b)
Ag with kids
AG
Thunderstruck xx said:

shiftyandquick said:

Oh really? Tell us the name of the university.
It's...in Canada...

You guys wouldn't know it...
Tard_85
Rongagin71 said:

shiftyandquick said:

You do know you are responding a far lefty. His opinion means less than nothing on such matters. He attacks Trump and DeSantis with equal ignorant, energy. For a while he played the DeSantis fan, then a Trump fan and was easily outed as a troll.
BTKAG97
AG
Prosperdick said:

Gaw617 said:

While it is not OUR FAULT - Trump was going to get the nomination no matter what. The media guarranteed it.
BTKAG97
AG
shiftyandquick said:

And yet we got Biden and Harris are are far less relatable.
Ag87H2O
AG
DeSantis is absolutely brilliant at identifying problems, analyzing options, developing policy, and implementing with a vengeance. His reputation for no bulls*** and delivering on his promises is impeccable.

If a blue state Governor delivered that proclamation, most of the useful idiots and paid subversives would laugh and keep protesting. In Florida, they whine and move on because they know DeSantis doesn't bluff, and if they don't stop they'll be out of school and staring at the bars in a jail cell in short order.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.