How DeSantis discouraged UF occupation

6,241 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by halfastros81
ttu_85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bobbranco said:

Ag with kids said:

91AggieLawyer said:

Ag with kids said:

shiftyandquick said:

DeSantis is good at rolling out red meat that plays to the base. He's less good at being a relatable human being that people like. And that's why he gone.
He's been elected as Governor of the 3rd largest state twice and as well as being elected to the HoR 3 times...

The story that he's not relatable is just horse crap.

He lost because :

a) Trump sucks all the air out of the room (for good or bad)
b) MAGA supporters were 100% in on Trump and Trump only
c) The media amplified both a) and b)

He lost in large part because he ran a crappy campaign. I hope he has the character to take responsibility for his own failures and not pass them off to others even if his supporters don't.

Every DeSantis campaign apologist on here (and I truly do like the guy) doesn't realize that every time they take a dump on Trump, they're essentially burying their own guy. If Trump can't win (or is a _____), and DeSantis can't beat Trump, how is that anything but a negative for DeSantis?
I didn't take a dump on Trump.

I detailed the reasons that DeSantis lost. And it wasn't a "crappy campaign". DeSantis ran against the de facto "incumbent". Like Reagan did in 1976.

But, apparently, any criticism of Trump is taken as an attack on him which cannot be accepted...

All 'Republicans' with TDS are the same as Trump because they never learned "Empty vessels make the most sound".
What is TDS? Tell us oh ye who shows up whining with non specific attacks about anyone that says anything that YOU construe as negative criticism of Trump. Is 'TDS' a:
1. a complaint about a policy decision. ?
2. a complaint about Trumps slow campaign approach ?
3. His use of resources
4. a complaint about his divisive speech or attacks on others at a time when we need unity ?

So in your mind what is TDS?

Actually its posters like you that hurt Trump worse than anything conservative critics may say. Oh and a pro tip: When you want to defend Trump remind people of his conservative victories and accomplishments. He actually has quite a few. His FP was awesome for example.

See TDS is a "derangement syndrome." Now "derangement" can work both ways. Attacking Trump for just being alive. Or deranged enough to follow around and attack other posters that say anything you construe as negative, say by calling them "empty vessels" or whatever simplistic crap your throw around

That seems pretty deranged to me.

You never talk specific issues just make stupid charges of TDS this TDS that . Make a f*ing case and stop with the drivel.
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
The other factor influencing this is they know the Florida police and university police and DA/judge will actually enforce and hold accountable.

Universities can put these notices out all they want but if law enforcement and judges don't enforce the law the protesters know it's no better than a wet piece of paper. The state of Florida has a track record of holding criminals accountable. That holds as much weight as any piece of paper.
bobbranco
AG
ttu_85 said:

bobbranco said:

Ag with kids said:

91AggieLawyer said:

Ag with kids said:

shiftyandquick said:

DeSantis is good at rolling out red meat that plays to the base. He's less good at being a relatable human being that people like. And that's why he gone.
He's been elected as Governor of the 3rd largest state twice and as well as being elected to the HoR 3 times...

The story that he's not relatable is just horse crap.

He lost because :

a) Trump sucks all the air out of the room (for good or bad)
b) MAGA supporters were 100% in on Trump and Trump only
c) The media amplified both a) and b)

He lost in large part because he ran a crappy campaign. I hope he has the character to take responsibility for his own failures and not pass them off to others even if his supporters don't.

Every DeSantis campaign apologist on here (and I truly do like the guy) doesn't realize that every time they take a dump on Trump, they're essentially burying their own guy. If Trump can't win (or is a _____), and DeSantis can't beat Trump, how is that anything but a negative for DeSantis?
I didn't take a dump on Trump.

I detailed the reasons that DeSantis lost. And it wasn't a "crappy campaign". DeSantis ran against the de facto "incumbent". Like Reagan did in 1976.

But, apparently, any criticism of Trump is taken as an attack on him which cannot be accepted...

All 'Republicans' with TDS are the same as Trump because they never learned "Empty vessels make the most sound".
What is TDS? Tell us oh ye who shows up whining with non specific attacks about anyone that says anything that YOU construe as negative criticism of Trump. Is 'TDS' a:
1. a complaint about a policy decision. ?
2. a complaint about Trumps slow campaign approach ?
3. His use of resources
4. a complaint about his divisive speech or attacks on others at a time when we need unity ?

So in your mind what is TDS?

Actually its posters like you that hurt Trump worse than anything conservative critics may say. Oh and a pro tip: When you want to defend Trump remind people of his conservative victories and accomplishments. He actually has quite a few. His FP was awesome for example.

See TDS is a "derangement syndrome." Now "derangement" can work both ways. Attacking Trump for just being alive. Or deranged enough to follow around and attack other posters that say anything you construe as negative, say by calling them "empty vessels" or whatever simplistic crap your throw around

That seems pretty deranged to me.

You never talk specific issues just make stupid charges of TDS this TDS that . Make a f*ing case and stop with the drivel.
Thank you. Your diatribe proves my point.

You, like Trump don't know the importance of reticence.

And please you have a lot of drivel to wipe from around your mouth. You remind me of Joe Scarborough.
LMCane
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

That's the way you take care of this *****
we could have had this taking place in all 50 states on every issue of importance to us for the next 8 years.

instead we get another useless unhinged rant on Truth Social
halfastros81
AG
Ron's about 3 steps ahead all the time it seems .

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.