Biden least popular president in history

3,694 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by aggiehawg
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
at this point of the presidency in Gallup poll.

Dude will still probably win, but it makes me happy to see this. Jill reads it and comprehends it at least.

Nothing will happen to the corrupt POS in this lifetime, but we can revel in the fact that he's a complete failure and the polls reflect it.

Imagine the polls if the MSM was honest.

TRADUCTOR
Not just unpopular also the biggest vile scumbag to hold the office.
DenverAg91
AG
If Trump can't beat him with this low approval ratings, we need to nominate someone else in 2028

( and I'm saying this as someone at least fairly confident Trump will win)
W
AG
the non-stop inflation is crushing
flakrat
AG
What's up with those 88 Obama polls?
aggiejayrod
AG
flakrat said:

He really likes taking polls
APHIS AG
Trump was unpopular due to his ego and personality but at least he did not strive to destroy the country.
Silent For Too Long
flakrat said:

Yeah seriously is that a typo?
APHIS AG
DenverAg91 said:

If Trump can't beat him with this low approval ratings, we need to nominate someone else in 2028

If Biden is reelected, I really doubt that there will be a 2028 for he would have finished what he started in 2020.
Gunny456
AG
They could not believe that their messiah was disliked so much so they kept doing polls in hopes they could manipulate a group to support him.
doubledog
You mean... The 18 wheeler driving, uncle ate by cannibals, gets arrested on porches for the civil rights movement, son dies in Iraq, president... Who would have thought.
nortex97
AG
Don't pick on the old polish Puerto Rican Irish guy, who spent his youth in black churches, as well as Irish catholic ones and synagogues. We should just be thankful his train didn't derail on the Francis Scott Key bridge.
ts5641
So he'll only get, what, 85 million votes this time?
CanyonAg77
AG
DenverAg91 said:

We needed. To nominate someone else in 2024. I say that as someone who will hold their nose and vote for Trump, and expect the corrupt Democrat regime will manufacture a win for Biden
Gunny456
AG
Right there with you.
However there will be folks who won't vote or will vote 3rd party cause it makes them feel good….. just insuring that the Dems don't have to cheat as much.
Aglaw97
AG
Logos Stick said:

at this point of the presidency in Gallup poll.

Dude will still probably win, but it makes me happy to see this. Jill reads it and comprehends it at least.

Nothing will happen to the corrupt POS in this lifetime, but we can revel in the fact that he's a complete failure and the polls reflect it.

Imagine the polls if the MSM was honest.

Imagine the polls if politics wasn't a religion for many. In today's cult of personality, it's hard to imagine Trump or Biden ever receiving less than 35% support because there are people that would support them no matter what. I remember when politics were more about the issues than just blind loyalty. Not that long ago a R won 49 of 50 states to win the presidency. Can't see that ever happening again.
nortex97
AG
The left has viciously demagogued every single GOP candidate/nominee/president as dangerous/stupid/moron in my lifetime, and that includes Reagan. They've just added more vitriol lately because so many Americans have tuned out on all their propaganda outlets.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
CS78
Is this like when we have way more 1st downs but still lose the game?
agent-maroon
AG
Silent For Too Long said:

flakrat said:

Yeah seriously is that a typo?

Likely trying to find one that had him > 49.99999%

Worth noting that he failed
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dmart90
AG
flakrat said:

0, like Trump, was a polarizing cult of personality.
bobbranco
AG
FJB again proving Forrest Gump correct. Stupid is as stupid does.
geoag58
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

DenverAg91 said:

We needed. To nominate someone else in 2024. I say that as someone who will hold their nose and vote for Trump, and expect the corrupt Democrat regime will manufacture a win for Biden

We need the person in office best able to dismantle the corrupt beyond repair federal bureaucracy. Anything short of that we are only delaying the inevitable. Trump may not be the best man to do this but who else has his qualifications? Will not be worried about getting re-elected. Realizes all too well how sinister the federal government has become. Has been in the seat and knows how the seat works.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
What's with the disproportionate number of polls for Obama versus the rest of them? Trying mightily to get him to tops of the list and failing epically?
#FJB
bobbranco
AG
Chicago Jesus performed miracles.
American Hardwood
AG
aggiejayrod said:

flakrat said:

He really likes taking polls

What you did there, I see it!
sleepybeagle
AG
He read (pause) from the teleprompter.
sleepybeagle
ABATTBQ87
AG
APHIS AG said:

Trump was unpopular due to his ego and personality but at least he did not strive to destroy the country.

If you were attacked everyday for 4 years by your manager, coworkers, vendors, industry professionals and academia with outright lies and false accusations would you always be a kind person, or would you fight back?
Logos Stick
ABATTBQ87 said:

APHIS AG said:

If you were attacked everyday for 4 years by your manager, coworkers, vendors, industry professionals and academia with outright lies and false accusations would you always be a kind person, or would you fight back?

He was yes, but he's also just a reactionary, thin skinned dick. He can't take any criticism whatsoever. He was like that in private life too before the presidency. If you're gonna be a public figure, you have to learn to deal with it.
BTKAG97
AG
APHIS AG said:

DenverAg91 said:

If Biden is reelected, I really doubt that there will be a 2028 for he would have finished what he Obama started in 2020 2008.
B-1 83
AG
DenverAg91 said:

This election is his to lose, but never underestimate his ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory using only his mouth.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Aglaw97
AG
nortex97 said:

The left has viciously demagogued every single GOP candidate/nominee/president as dangerous/stupid/moron in my lifetime, and that includes Reagan. They've just added more vitriol lately because so many Americans have tuned out on all their propaganda outlets.

Social media has made things 10x worse and cemented this cult like mentality where people willfully ignore facts contrary to the religious (ie political) affiliation
nortex97
AG
Aglaw97 said:

nortex97 said:

Social media has made things 10x worse and cemented this cult like mentality where people willfully ignore facts contrary to the religious (ie political) affiliation
Don't worry, in Germany and many other communist countries, they are working to pass laws so that wrong think is not allowed on the internet.

Then everyone will be more civil again, as it was after the cultural revolution in China. Pesky anonymous/pseudonymous writing is unamerican.
Aglaw97
AG
nortex97 said:

Aglaw97 said:

nortex97 said:

Don't worry, in Germany and many other communist countries, they are working to pass laws so that wrong think is not allowed on the internet.

Then everyone will be more civil again, as it was after the cultural revolution in China. Pesky anonymous/pseudonymous writing is unamerican.

I'm not one that subscribes to the belief that these things spell the end. Taking freedoms from people never happens. It's only a question of whether people willingly cede them. And I just don't see that happening. But yes it's insane and something people will continually have to fight for.
Ferg
Imagine having almost the entire media trying to make you look good 7x24 and you are still polling the worst.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.