Biden least popular president in history

3,696 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by aggiehawg
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not just the worst, but the worst by quite a lot.
El Gallo Blanco
When 38 out of 100 people support this complete and utter crap, you know we're screwed as a country.
CanyonAg77
AG
To be fair, no one likes Biden. They just hate the right so much, they would approve of Satan if he ran on the (D) ticket
TexAgs91
AG
Logos Stick said:

at this point of the presidency in Gallup poll.

Dude will still probably win, but it makes me happy to see this. Jill reads it and comprehends it at least.

Nothing will happen to the corrupt POS in this lifetime, but we can revel in the fact that he's a complete failure and the polls reflect it.

Imagine the polls if the MSM was honest.

George HW Bush was less popular than Carter? I don't buy it
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
deddog
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

To be fair, no one likes Biden. They just hate the right so much, they would approve of Satan if he ran on the (D) ticket

But this isn't a vote. They are responding to a survey asking for a favorable opinion or not. 38 % is unbelievable. It could also mean that 38% of those polled work for some sort of government .
CanyonAg77
AG
People don't respond to polls in a vacuum. They either try to make the pollster happy, or they try to advance their ideals.

They are claiming they approve of Biden because disapproval would imply that Conservatives and Trumpkins are correct. They would rather slit their own throat than admit that
dreyOO
rocky the dog said:

I see them every day still wearing their masks of valor in Colorado. It's insane stubborness
2023NCAggies
I'm telling y'all now. It's going to be a landslide victory

Biden has outspent Trump 15-1 in the main seven swing states. It has only helped in Michigan.

That's telling. And Trump has no ground game yet. His daughter in law needs to work faster at getting volunteers and campaign stations.

If I was Trump I'd be campaigning and shaking hands all through New York while on Trial. Even the ghettos.

New York is getting redder I think. I hope. The gap is down to 10 and shrinking
richardag
CanyonAg77 said:

DenverAg91 said:

If Trump can't beat him with this low approval ratings, we need to nominate someone else in 2028

( and I'm saying this as someone at least fairly confident Trump will win)

We needed. To nominate someone else in 2024. I say that as someone who will hold their nose and vote for Trump, and expect the corrupt Democrat regime will manufacture a win for Biden
The corrupt Democrat regime with the aid of a complicit MSM.
aggiehawg
AG
2023NCAggies said:

I'm telling y'all now. It's going to be a landslide victory

Biden has outspent Trump 15-1 in the main seven swing states. It has only helped in Michigan.

That's telling. And Trump has no ground game yet. His daughter in law needs to work faster at getting volunteers and campaign stations.

If I was Trump I'd be campaigning and shaking hands all through New York while on Trial. Even the ghettos.

New York is getting redder I think. I hope. The gap is down to 10 and shrinking
Outside of NYC, Trump has a good amount of support. But there are also enclaves within NYC, immigrant communities mostly, that are receptive to him.

Quote:

The state of New York has been trending right, and former President Donald Trump should "keep the strategy up," former Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) said during an appearance on Breitbart New Saturday.

"There's so much to unpack here. First is we've seen this trend in New York, where each year since Joe Biden came into office, the state has been trending right," Zeldin, a former gubernatorial candidate in the Empire State said.
Quote:

It is single-party rule in Albany with a supermajority of Democrats, Zeldin said, explaining that the state is dealing with prosecutors funded by George Soros. There are also pro-criminal laws such as cashless bail and the migrant crisis, and Biden's approval numbers are suffering and "in the tank."
Quote:

"Biden's numbers aren't good," he said, explaining that as the state is trending right and Trump is forced to spend weeks inside of New York due to his criminal trial at the hands of Democrat Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, he is making the most of his time.

Trump is "smart," Zeldin said, noting that the former president is "going into these different communities and meeting voters, and it should continue as long as he's going to be forced to stay in New York over these next few weeks."
Quote:

"He should continue to do these events. Going to the bodega … a very smart move [for] that Dominican community, especially. I expect President Trump to win even though they are Democrats. He should go into the Asian American community … There are different types of ethnic communities. You can go down to Brighton Beach in South Brooklyn heavily Democrat they're voting for President Trump.

We won in our 2022 governor's race the Asian American vote, even though they're majority Democrat.

We won the Orthodox Jewish vote down in Brooklyn, Williamsburg, and Borough Park and Crown Heights. President Trump should be able to carry that area heavily," Zeldin said, walking listeners through the strategy.
LINK

FWIW.
woodyhayes
Jimmy Carter a point better than Trump ? Jimmy wasn't a bad guy, he just wanted to be everyone's buddy, but inflation was his downfall. Wife and I bought our first new car together as a couple in 1981 and got a "preferred " rate of 18.5 % !
CanyonAg77
AG
Jimmy was an incompetent micromanager. Bad guy? I think there is something inherently bad about representing yourself as competent when you aren't.

Not to mention the theater of him claiming to be a good ol' country boy who carried his own bags. (An empty hanging bag)
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

We have long since run out of novel ways to say that Joe Biden's poll numbers have been an ongoing dumpster fire. I don't think we've seen a single poll since last autumn that Biden's people wanted to point to with pride. But the latest polling from Gallup this weekend comes with a bit of a novel twist. Not only have the efforts of Biden's staff and the legacy media to resurrect his standing with the public failed, but they have arguably made things worse. Biden registered an all-time low of 38.7%, which is bad enough at first glance.

But this also places his approval at this point in his presidency lower than any other president in the modern era, including both Jimmy Carter and Richard Nixon. He's even three points lower than George H.W. Bush was at the same point and Bush went on to lose his reelection bid. Biden's ship isn't just taking on water at this point. The rats are jumping over the side. (NY Post)
Quote:

As always, we should remind readers that there are still 190 days until the election so nothing is written in stone. At the same time, it's worth remembering that Donald Trump's approval rating stood at 46.8% at the same point in his presidency and he still managed to narrowly lose. A rating in the 30s is a significant obstacle to overcome. Traditionally, presidents in the modern era with approval numbers above fifty have gone on to win a second term. The lone exception was Barack Obama who had a lukewarm rating of 46% at this point but he still went on to defeat Mitt Romney.
Or did he? At this point, hard to know what effect Dominion may have had on that election too. It was the Holder Justice Department that caused Dominion to be recerated as a US corporation and then handed a serious book of business from E&S. But I digress.

Quote:

Some will hold their nose and vote for Joe Biden again. Others may simply choose to stay home or opt for a third-party candidate. It is that latter group of potential voters that Donald Trump is resting his hopes upon. The vast majority of the leftists who are attempting to disrupt Biden's campaign events and chanting "Genocide Joe" are hard-core progressives from the far left. They are not about to suddenly see the light and run down to the DMV to change their registration to the GOP. But if they are still this upset about America's support of Israel on election day, there is at least a chance that some of them will vote for RFK or someone else.
Via Hot Air.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.