How to stop Soros?

4,505 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by InfantryAg
aTmAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think it's pretty obvious that he is shorting the dollar just like he shorted the pound in the 90s. And that his "investments" in leftist causes are nothing more than an attempt to make our economy collapse so that he can cash in yet again.

I assume that he has not committed any actual crimes (otherwise GOP AGs would have gone after him long ago). If he wasn't a US citizen, I'd just ban him from donating to US candidates. But as a US citizen, it's problematic to declare his donations and whatnot as "problematic" and revoke citizenship or whatever. Because Biden would LOVE to do that regarding donations to GOP candidates.

So, for lawyers out there, what the hell could be done legally to stop that jackass from ruining the country?
BadMoonRisin
AG
RICO -- because what they are actually doing is organized crime, but we would have to have a federal law enforcement arm that werent complete ******* and leftist activists, but I repeat myself.
Rapier108
The only thing that will stop him is when he assumes room temperature.

Of course, his son will simply continue his father's legacy of destruction.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
MouthBQ98
AG
1. Get some political power.
2. Retaliatory lawfare on an escalated scale. The left understands pain and loss. Give it to them until they call a truce.
aTmAg
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

RICO -- because what they are actually doing is organized crime, but we would have to have a federal law enforcement arm that werent complete ******* and leftist activists, but I repeat myself.
What is actual crime though?
nortex97
AG
A federal RICO case against the open society foundation umbrella/parent group would be the only thing that could impact their attempts to undermine the rule of law/society in America.
Muy
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

2. Retaliatory lawfare on an escalated scale. The left understands pain and loss. Give it to them until they call a truce.

This! That family, their organization and everyone associated with them need to be on trial for hundreds if not thousands of crimes against the US.
Texas Yarddog
AG
nortex97 said:

A federal RICO case against the open society foundation umbrella/parent group would be the only thing that could impact their attempts to undermine the rule of law/society in America.

1. Wait until Soros and his spawn are in a plane.
2. Bribe pilot to land in Hungary, kick them out on the tarmac, and fly away.
3. Let Hungary take care of them.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Muy said:

MouthBQ98 said:

This! That family, their organization and everyone associated with them need to be on trial for hundreds if not thousands of crimes against the US.
It is us (the citizens) vs them (our own government, prosecutors, feds, and Soros)

No one is going to go against Soros in a legal matter.
Muy
AG
Texas Yarddog said:

nortex97 said:

Is Hungary the country whose currency he shorted and manipulated to make his $billions? The guy is Satan.
annie88
AG
The older Soros will be dead soon. Well, hopefully sooner than later. It's really the younger one you need to worry about more.
agwrestler
AG
Fractured larynx should do the trick
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
BadMoonRisin
AG
aTmAg said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Can you pay your neighbors handsome money to go break the law?
Sid Farkas
AG
The short answer is: you don't. America has always been proud of its Uber-capitalist culture, which opens itself to corruption in government, where they both write, and enforce the law - and select winners and losers.

Soros has methodically and cynically co-opted all the
critical institutions of influence. Imagine having the power of the man JP Morgan in the hands of a man who hates America and actively seeks to undermine it.

If we want to have any chance of defeating him, we need to look at what Hungary has done to protect itself from him.
Central Committee
AG
Not a criminal attorney, but I agree with the RICO comments. Challenge might be proving that the Soros Open Society Foundation knew they were funding criminal activity. Soros has been financing leftist agitators for a long time. He was known to have bankrolled the Occupy Wallstreet protests and the Antifa-led riots that transpired concurrent to the BLM looting and riots.

In George Washington's day, Soros would have been publicly hanged
as a traitor.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
AggieVictor10
AG
Pray
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
Funky Winkerbean
AG
The injustice of a Soros trial would be as stomach churning as anything they've orchestrated.
Get Off My Lawn
annie88 said:

The older Soros will be dead soon. Well, hopefully sooner than later. It's really the younger one you need to worry about more.
Which is where RICO is the key. Him, his son, the shell organizations, the DAs, the politicians, the political contributions, the agitators, the propaganda generators, the societies, the "science" funding, the lawfare agencies… RICO casts a net to take the whole apparatus down.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Get Off My Lawn said:

annie88 said:

Which is where RICO is the key. Him, his son, the shell organizations, the DAs, the politicians, the political contributions, the agitators, the propaganda generators, the societies, the "science" funding, the lawfare agencies… RICO casts a net to take the whole apparatus down.
And not a single person with power will dare go against that machine.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Americans crave what Soros is selling. Don't know how we get around that fact.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Sadly I think it has been said that his son is further left. It isn't going to get better when he croaks. Jr has visited the WH multiple times since Biden took office.
Take the trash out staff.
aTmAg
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

aTmAg said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Can you pay your neighbors handsome money to go break the law?
Does he actually do that? Or does he pay people to protest knowing that they are dumbass pawns who will break the law?

I assume there is no email or documentation that says "I will pay you to break the law".
fredfredunderscorefred
He should be labeled a terrorist. This isn't a dem vs repub thing, but a moral/policy issue. His organizations directly contribute, on purpose, to chaos etc (I tend to think that like Bank of England , there's possibly a financial factor behind all of it). there's a reason so many other countries have issues with him/his organizations (more clue that this isn't a dem v repub thing)

The only reason it may appear to be a dem vs repub thing is because he has realized the dem party is the perfect avenue to pursue his terroristic pursuits. That's more on them than it is on whether soros/his orgs are close to terrorists.
TyHolden
AG
who cried about my post about droning soros? it had 30-40 likes.

we blow up bad people all the time.
IslanderAg04
Texas Yarddog said:

nortex97 said:

I think Hungary banned him. I know they revoked his citizenship.
Ferg
Mossad.
LMCane
aTmAg said:

I think it's pretty obvious that he is shorting the dollar just like he shorted the pound in the 90s. And that his "investments" in leftist causes are nothing more than an attempt to make our economy collapse so that he can cash in yet again.

I assume that he has not committed any actual crimes (otherwise GOP AGs would have gone after him long ago). If he wasn't a US citizen, I'd just ban him from donating to US candidates. But as a US citizen, it's problematic to declare his donations and whatnot as "problematic" and revoke citizenship or whatever. Because Biden would LOVE to do that regarding donations to GOP candidates.

So, for lawyers out there, what the hell could be done legally to stop that jackass from ruining the country?
how about just winning elections?
webgem08
AG
First step is for our politicians to stop sending foreign aid. No doubt in my mind that all the money he's pumping into Marxist orgs is from US taxpayers. It's all one big laundering scheme courtesy of us plebes.
TexAgs91
AG
Rapier108 said:

The only thing that will stop him is when he assumes room temperature.

Of course, his son will simply continue his father's legacy of destruction.

You don't have to wait for the Soroses to assume room temperature. Since they are guilty of sedition, that process can be accelerated.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
TexAgs91
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

And then keep going
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Serious Lee
even with a fair justice system i dont think you could stop him. from all the street level communists/district attorneys that are doing his bidding, to the NGOs and shell corps that fund them, to him; theres just so many go betweens that itd be difficult to prove that he is the head of the octopus. need a biased DOJ like we have, just one that is on our side.
Fatboy Thaddeus
aTmAg said:

So I'm not sure how to ask this without being banned...but OP could you please point me to articles (from broadly respectable sources) describing what the issues are -- both general and particular to your post -- with Soros?
Ask yourself 3 questions:
1) Do I live in an echo chamber?
2) Do I spend all my energy barking when I hear a dogwhistle?
3) If this was me, how would I even know?
aTmAg
AG
LMCane said:

aTmAg said:

how about just winning elections?
So nothing?
aTmAg
AG
Fatboy Thaddeus said:

aTmAg said:

So I'm not sure how to ask this without being banned...but OP could you please point me to articles (from broadly respectable sources) describing what the issues are -- both general and particular to your post -- with Soros?
Let me guess. You only consider cnn and msnbc as "broadly respectable sources"?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.