Quinn to commanders

1,823 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by EliteElectric
Lake08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kingsbury will be the OC AND will trade with the Bears and takes Caleb. That's just a prediction
scd88
AG
I'm a little surprised there hasn't been too much chatter around Quinn to DC. I'm not a cowboys fan but I think it's good for them he is moving on, especially to the Redskins where he will be average, at best.

Good guess on Kliff but he ends up in Vegas. I foresee a Nicholas Cage in Leaving Las Vegas situation. Lol. Does Vegas make moves to get the USC QB?

Who does Dallas get for DC? I feel like the home run hire would be Vrabel, but what about the Michigan DC?
gigem1223
As a boys fan I am glad for DQ. He did a good job at Atlanta and thought he deserved more time there. He immediately turned the Dallas defense around here but it just feels like he's worn out his welcome and it was time for both sides to move on. Too many late season collapses. Time for some new blood. Al Harris is a name to watch for as his replacement. If not he'll likely follow him to DC.
Lake08
scd88 said:

I'm a little surprised there hasn't been too much chatter around Quinn to DC. I'm not a cowboys fan but I think it's good for them he is moving on, especially to the Redskins where he will be average, at best.

Good guess on Kliff but he ends up in Vegas. I foresee a Nicholas Cage in Leaving Las Vegas situation. Lol. Does Vegas make moves to get the USC QB?

Who does Dallas get for DC? I feel like the home run hire would be Vrabel, but what about the Michigan DC?

You're correct. KK to Vegas
BMX Bandit
not so fast my friend.

investorAg83
AG
And now he's frontrunner in DC.
scd88
AG
investorAg83 said:

And now he's frontrunner in DC.

OP called this. Nice work, Lake!
scd88
AG
Looks like you're going to be right about KK. Nice call.
Lake08
scd88 said:

Let's see if they trade up to #1 and take Caleb
EliteElectric
Lake08 said:

scd88 said:

Let's see if they trade up to #1 and take Caleb
That's why he went there instead of LV, he wanted LV to trade the farm to get Caleb and offer him a 3 year guaranteed salary.

As a lifelong Raider fan I couldn't be happier with this turn of events.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.