Helldivers 2

16,178 Views | 211 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Fenrir
KidDoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Otto 08 said:

Anyone on PS5 want to let the raid loose on the bugs? I think it's cross platform, so maybe doesn't have to be PS5?
It is cross play with no hassle at all. Me and my old gaming buddy play on ps5/pc cross platform.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Billy Moose
AG
I've added some of the PS5 folks from this thread. My PSN is billymoose69
Otto 08
AG
Billy, homebuilding,

Sent y'all a request on PSN. Whodat8509
BadMoonRisin
AG
Is anyone having issues with the anti cheat not working? Happens about 40% of the time I try to open the game. Only solution I found was to reboot and try again.

There are a few suggestions on a website that pops up with how to fix, but I haven't gotten any of them to work.
MW03
AG
I have a weird bug on PS5. One of my real life friends got the game. We've been playing online for years and years. He's on my friend list, but not on my friend list inside the game. I can send him a code and he me, but nothing happens when you "accept." We couldn't even join each other's game until a couple of console resets a side. Finally works if I join from the home screen as opposed to the game. I can see him in "recent players" and he me, but friending doesn't work.

Anyone else run into this?
zip04
AG
In steam, check the integrity files of the game. It will scan and make any needed repairs. This has worked for me on other games, but haven't had to do it on Helldivers 2 yet.
AtlAg05
AG
MW03 said:

I have a weird bug on PS5. One of my real life friends got the game. We've been playing online for years and years. He's on my friend list, but not on my friend list inside the game. I can send him a code and he me, but nothing happens when you "accept." We couldn't even join each other's game until a couple of console resets a side. Finally works if I join from the home screen as opposed to the game. I can see him in "recent players" and he me, but friending doesn't work.

Anyone else run into this?

Something similar on PC, I can't see online friends but he can join me. Must be a game bug.
Hagen95
AG
I've joined the team for democracy!
Steam name is William Munny.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Anyone want to spread some democracy, super hard, tonight?
zip04
AG
Anyone else enjoy the satisfaction of shooting the hellbombs that are stuck in the ground and then trying to run for your life? Sometimes it ends in FIDO95 dying for democracy, but I'd say that is a small sacrifice for freedom.
FIDO95
AG
zip04 said:

Anyone else enjoy the satisfaction of shooting the hellbombs that are stuck in the ground and then trying to run for your life? Sometimes it ends in FIDO95 dying for democracy, but I'd say that is a small sacrifice for freedom.
"running for your life" is for cowards and traitors. I'll always hold my ground and stand for liberty.

BTW, enjoy your vacation at Camp Freedom!! I've reported your deeds to the local magistrate! 2%er!!!!

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DallasTeleAg
Okay, I finally decided to download this and give it a try. My noob first run was me and some random that dropped in. Definitely took some understanding about what was happening, and I was getting overwhelmed for the 20 seconds I was alone.

Definitely enjoyed my time once I started understanding what I was supposed to do.

Are yall primarily playing on Steam or PS5? I need to jump in with some fellow Aggies.

ETA: If your on PS5, my profile is lathspell87, friend code is #5940-5721
Pman17
AG
It's a mix between PS5 and Steam, but it's cross-platform. We've been dropping into each others games, so feel free to go through the thread and add everyone either on PS5 or via the cross-platform friend code in game.
DallasTeleAg
Pman17 said:

It's a mix between PS5 and Steam, but it's cross-platform. We've been dropping into each others games, so feel free to go through the thread and add everyone either on PS5 or via the cross-platform friend code in game.
Yeah... I tried by searching for friend codes, and none of them worked. I just sent friend requests to all the PSN guys.

I don't understand how the friend code thing works because it gives me a different one every time I login.
BamaAg25
AG
Just got it on PS5 last week, it's insane how many organic cinematic moments you get every round with this game. Can't play as much as I'd like due to having a job and baldurs gate 3, but excited to spread democracy to the bots whenever I can
MW03
AG
My PSN is below. I think I have some of you already from games past, but I'm on helldivers 2. lowly level 7 trying to grind out missions.

ray_jackson-03

DallasTeleAg
You have privacy settings that prevent friend requests.
jokershady
AG
Never heard of this game but I'm going to download it this weekend…I follow this guy on YouTube who does covers and also does original music….he just posted this song for Helldivers 2….and this is what drew me in…..and he made it a point that it's real music and not AI crap because apparently that's a thing….

Holy crap!

Pman17
jokershady
AG
Started playing last night and made it up to level 10 so far…with all the Starship Troopers level propaganda I wanted to pick the least threatening ship name combination I could…The Elected Representative of Family Values….

So far it's pretty fun….are there seasons like what they do for Fortnite?

Also…a major community challenge just ended that everyone completed and we should have gotten 50 of those yellow medals but hasn't happened yet…does it usually take a day?
jokershady
AG
Oh and here y'all go…

Will I ever get to play malevolent creek? There's not much currently available as far as planets go…

BadMoonRisin
AG
Add me on steam. Same name as texags.

Let's spread some managed democracy.
All I do is Nguyen
Trust and believe Joel is cooking something up. The Illuminate are coming…
BamaAg25
AG
It may be treason to think this, but I think the automotons may be gearing up for a surprise attack somewhere else. I don't think we've seen the last of them
BadMoonRisin
AG
All I do is Nguyen said:

Trust and believe Joel is cooking something up. The Illuminate are coming…
https://img.ifunny.co/images/2dbde34fa4314d3da2b0d8a10cc4f5beaeb621fbc32817ef18a286b875600b1d_1.webp
jokershady
AG
what is the illuminate?
BadMoonRisin
AG
I think Nguyen just misspelled "Illuminati"
KidDoc
AG
jokershady said:

what is the illuminate?
Weird aliens that use a lot of lasers from HD 1
All I do is Nguyen
What Doc said. There have already been leaks about the Illuminate and their ranks.
BadMoonRisin
AG
wow, so that went waaaaaaaaaaaay over my head. I didnt play HD1.
All I do is Nguyen
Yeah no worries I hadn't played HD1 either but I've seen the leaks on Reddit and X
BamaAg25
AG
BamaAg25 said:

It may be treason to think this, but I think the automotons may be gearing up for a surprise attack somewhere else. I don't think we've seen the last of them

Well look what we have here
All I do is Nguyen
BamaAg25 said:

BamaAg25 said:

Well look what we have here
looks like we have a bot sympathizer in our midst! Who "just so happened" to know exactly what their next move was….
Fenrir
Just got a PS5...gonna grab this shortly. I haven't been this excited about a game since BFBC2.
BamaAg25
AG
Brother I didn't spill oil on malevelon creek with so many fallen friends to be called a bot sympathizer. I bleed democracy and family values same as you

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.