Outdoors
Sponsored by

Diving in Aruba & Curacao?

824 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Mr. Dubi
RedAgs80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Going on a cruise this summer with stops in Aruba & Curacao. Looking for a dive shop recommendations in both ports.

Experienced divers. 6am port call with 9pm departure in Aruba, so if we can do a morning and afternoon dive that would be great.

TIA
Ogre09
AG
Try the travel board too
OnlyForNow
AG
Dubi/mr.dubi is who you're looking for.
Hoyt Ag
AG
I have used these guys in Aruba and would reccomwnd

Pure Diving Aruba
JADS

I always do DIY in Curacao.
dubi
AG
We used the dive op at our resort in Curaao : Sunscape Curacao Resort.

We have not visited Aruba, but have been diving in Bonaire multiple times since that is the one ABC island nonstop from IAH.
metrag06
AG
I've used Red Sail Sports in Aruba - I was a brand new diver but had a great experience with them, to include them allowing me to rebook a dive after I had zero clue how much extra weight it was going to take for me to sink in salt water vs. fresh.

That's ~20 years ago but we have used them for non-dive activities many times since then and all have been well managed.
RedAgs80
Hoyt Ag said:

I have used these guys in Aruba and would reccomwnd

Pure Diving Aruba
JADS

I always do DIY in Curacao.

Thanks for the info. I reached out to Pure Diving. They look like the one closest to the cruise terminal.
oklaunion
Double check your bags for stray ammo.
Mr. Dubi
We dove with https://www.oceanencounters.com/ . We were staying at a resort. It was good diving all the way up to the last dive. The boat captain lost track of our group and we got swept in a current that pulled us away from shore. It took about 45 minutes for the boat to find us!

Hopefully that captain is not with them anymore.

For a situation like this, I think I would only book with the cruise company, so ship doesn't get you back on time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.