Help finding a church and bible study group

1,435 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by techno-ag
tfunk02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I recently moved to College Station, and we are trying to find a church that is similar to the one we were members of in Houston (Bibleway Baptist) and absolutely loved. It may be challenging to find a church like the one we went to.

We are looking for a church that is on the smaller side, traditional, and biblical. Traditional in the song service (hymns). At our church men would be randomly called on to pray at the beginning and ending of the service which we really enjoyed. We also want to find a church that teaches bible-based teachings.

Additionally, we are looking for a couples' bible study that we can also join and get to meet more people in town. We don't mind that being through a larger church with more people.

Any and all help is appreciated.
techno-ag
AG
Grace Bible's Creekside campus might fit the bill for you. I would at least put them on the visit list.

https://www.grace-bible.org/campus/creekside
angus55
Christ's Way Baptist Church across from Bowen Elementary on Copperfield Dr. might fit what you're looking for. It's not a "big" church but has big heart and is growing. You can worship services online or on the YouTube.
We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and by showing the Germans that we've got more guts than they have, or ever will have. We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-b******, were going to rip out their living G*******d guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun c********** by the bushel-f****** basket. War is a bloody killing business. You've got to spill their blood or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shot them in the guts.
mwm
Both congregations mentioned are great options.

I'd add Central as an option for you, too. centralbcs.org

unmade bed
Another smaller church option that may appeal to you:

https://www.mosaiccstx.org/
damiond
southern oaks
Playtuagain
AG
That kind of sounds like Rock Prairie Baptist. My wife and I go to Parkway Baptist but I don't know that it is quite as traditional as you're describing.
ChampsAg
Smaller side does not equal Grace or Central.
techno-ag
AG
ChampsAg said:

Smaller side does not equal Grace or Central.
Grace has something like 5 campuses now. They're not all big.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.