T-Jin's on Longmire/Rock Prairie has supernatural powers.

1,803 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by australopithecus robustus
mhnatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GPS maps out their location at 10 minutes away from my house.

I placed my order on my cell phone at 4:31pm. Delivery pulls into my driveway at 4:41pm and delicious food is in my mouth by 4:42pm.

In addition to awesome food, these guys are amazingly fast!
oklaunion
Try the "lightly fried shrimp with salt and peppers". It is awesome.
Crawdaddy
AG
We alternate between T-Jin's and Cao's 2 for our delivery. T-Jin's is next. Can't wait!
aggies4life
AG
How is cao compared to tjins?
TA-OP
aggies4life said:

How is cao compared to tjins?
I'd call Cao's a very above average typical Chineese delivery. TJin's tastes are distinct, yet still echo that the typical delivery uses. The answer to your question would be a decision based on quality of the tastes you're expecting (Calo's), or more unique flavors that are still really good (TJin's) It's hard to put into words. Like, if I want Hot & Sour soup, then TJin's all day, every day.
Crawdaddy
AG
I like the entrees from Cao's better, appetizers and lo mein from T-Jin better. Comparable-ish with price, but I believe Cao's is a little cheaper. Pretty similar portion size.

Honestly my only true knock on Cao's is they don't have chicken egg rolls and they don't make dishes quite spicy enough for me. It's delicious and consistent otherwise.

Edit: TA-OP put it better. I don't have a very smart palate and I love "typical" chinese takeout. I'll also eat just about anything.
FlyRod
If my food were prepared that quickly, I might be a little suspicious of unexpected after-effects.
EliteElectric
I use Cao's and Tjins as well. Food always tastes fresh and I don't have to fool with a 3rd party delivery service. If someone is going to make money delivering my food I would prefer the owner does.
TheOC16
AG
The best Chinese food in town was inside the Asian market that's on the opposite end of the same strip center as Tractor Supply. Shun De Mom. But they disappeared a few months ago.

They've disappeared and come back before.
texasaggie18
AG
TJin Sundays was a tradition back in college. Ordered delivery every Sunday usually with a bad hangover and a case of BAS from the day before.

Still visit or order regularly when i go back!
maroon barchetta
TheOC16 said:

The best Chinese food in town was inside the Asian market that's on the opposite end of the same strip center as Tractor Supply. Shun De Mom. But they disappeared a few months ago.

They've disappeared and come back before.

Shun De Mom is across University from Mitchell Physics on the bottom floor of The Rise, kinda behind the CVS. Facing Taco Bell.
TheOC16
AG
They have had two locations. I think both of them have had hiatuses at various times.
australopithecus robustus
FlyRod said:

If my food were prepared that quickly, I might be a little suspicious of unexpected after-effects.

haha this. The first thing I thought was you can't defy the laws of physics and thus there's something suspect with the timeline lol.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.