Housing for June 8th?

1,425 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by TAMC11
astrosaggie1212
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy, two Ags (Class of '06 and '07) and looking for a rental on Saturday June 8th. Hotel/AirBnB prices are insane so seeing if any Aggies would be interested in renting direct to other Aggies.

We will have 7 total - 3 couples and 1 child (3 years old) - coming in from Houston for the soccer game at Kyle. Respectful and clean, just looking for a place to crash so we don't have to be on the road back to Houston at night. Looking for a place with 3-4 bedrooms, decently close to campus.
histag10
AG
Have you looked in Hearne or Navasota? Not the most ideal, but likely WAY cheaper.

That is also potentially a baseball super-regional, and I believe there are some largeish youth sports tournaments as well (and maybe NSCs?). Hotels and AirBNBs will be really pricey and most were booked a long time ago.
TheOC16
AG
I have one of those Airbnbs with insane prices. I intentionally put it that high (higher than the Notre Dame or tu football games, way higher than George Strait concert) because I have seen the videos of crazy soccer fan riots and didn't know what a Brazil vs. Mexico crowd might do to the property.

If I found a group of Aggies I was more confident in, I could decrease the price. Check this out and let me know if you're interested an then maybe we can work something out.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/50390101?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=09c685f8-99b6-414e-af9c-e817dd157c0f
astrosaggie1212
AG
texAZtea
AG
My wife and I have talked about leaving town that weekend and renting our house out if we were fairly confident that whoever was staying there wouldn't break or steal all of our stuff. We are trying to do the same for the George Strait concert the next weekend.

Our house is probably smaller than what you need (3bed/2bath 1400sqft) and it's not as fancy as what TheOC16 has set up.

On our end, what has brought us to the price point we're thinking is the supply is low and we will have to pay to be somewhere else anyway.
BCS-Ag
Are there tailgating spots open for rent for these summer events? I have a couple campers I was going to start renting for games this fall, but could start early if the demand is there.
woodiewood
I will rent my house out for $20,000 for the one night. I can see Kyle Field from my front door. Reply if interested.

Kidding aside, I would look at staying in Caldwell or Navasota or even Brenham is only about 45 miles. I bet much less expensive.

KenJohse
AG
We have a 2/2 and our neighbor a 1/1 that you might me interested in. It is is a small complex of 30 units so very quiet. About a 10 minute drive to Kyle.
TAMC11
AG
We have a 4/3 with a pool in South College Station. If you're interested, shoot me a text at eight 3 two, four 5 one, 48 five six.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.