Metroplex
Sponsored by

ISO Lawnmower

887 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by 91AggieLawyer
BoerneAG2021
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have an old/spare lawnmower sitting around they would be willing to part with? I live with a couple other recent grads and we are not looking to pay for a bi-weekly lawncare on our house. I figured I would try here before going to Facebook marketplace.

Thanks!
foulbeast
AG
i have one i haven't used in a couple of seasons. It may not start - but you can have it for free. I am in Frisco.
blynch2005
AG
Are you still looking? I'm actually looking to get rid of mine. Works fine, I hired a service to mow and I don't have a need for my mower anymore. You can have it for free if you can come pick it up.
BoerneAG2021
AG
I picked up Foulbeast's but have yet to get it start unfortunately. I've put in new gas, oil, and spark plugs to no avail.

Where are you located?
AggieRAGE
AG
If that falls through I also have one and am located in Frisco
gabehcoud
Clean the air filter?
91AggieLawyer
AG
BoerneAG2021 said:

I picked up Foulbeast's but have yet to get it start unfortunately. I've put in new gas, oil, and spark plugs to no avail.

Where are you located?

Go to Auto Zone and buy a SPRAY can of Berrymans B12. Take off the air filter cover and filter and spray the heck out of that stuff into the opening. Or, if you can get directly to the carb, spray that. What's happening is the carb is gunked up with stale gas that sat in it. It formed a lacquer around the carb and it won't run.

Use only ethanol free gas in it. Once you get it running, you can burn whats in there, but don't put any more non-ethanol free gas in there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.