Houston
Sponsored by

****CITY UNDER SIEGE - 2024****

83,652 Views | 775 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by bigjag19
Beerosch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Carmine Scarpacio said:

MAS444 said:

Yeah again, I mainly knew his older sister (but haven't seen her in years). But I'd run into him at shows way back when he was in law school. Didn't know him well - but he seemed like a fun loving guy. He was sure livin it back then. I hadn't run into him since he was with his new firm - but know people who have and had nothing but good to say about him.

Sure hope they catch the murderer too.
I have heard the suspect is a black male. And the cops know who he is, so it is just a matter of time.

Either they did not release his description to be PC. Or they did not need to because they knew who the perp was already. I am suspecting the latter. He probably paid with a card and they had all his information.

I am sickened over this senseless killing of a good Samaritan. Jeff was a gentle and kind guy who would hurt no one.
When I read one of the articles, and they only gave the description of the vehicle, I just assumed it was a black male. Pretty safe bet when they don't list a description.
Build It
AG
Never forget

Today in 1977, Joe Campos Torres' body is found in Buffalo Bayou after he was beat up, handcuffed, and left for dead by some Houston cops.

Gator92
AG
Issac_franklin said:

Angry driver hits victim's car, threatens him with gun, video shows (youtube.com)

the usual suspects
I'm putting my foot to the floor...

reminds me of this...

HtownAg92
AG
Gator92 said:

Issac_franklin said:

Angry driver hits victim's car, threatens him with gun, video shows (youtube.com)

the usual suspects
I'm putting my foot to the floor...

reminds me of this...

No sheet, I'm flooring it. You could have gotten a nice sandwich action with his door and car. Good luck shooting me while compressed and trying to keep your balance so you don't fall under my truck. That was a no brainer.
aggiedata
AG
bigjag19
AG
Gulfgate in the house

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.