Weekend auto adventures

7,479 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by GrapevineAg
Naveronski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Long travel arms and axles arrived... waiting on 8" shocks and will be ready to install.

Should give me about 2" wider per side and a ton more wheel travel.
gravitartx
AG
Took the F150 in for an oil change at the dealer. Somehow the oil pan cracked around the drain bolt, so she will be sitting at Ford for about a week until the new pan comes in. Thank god it's being replaced under warranty, didn't leak a drop of oil until they filled it with new oil. I'm more annoyed the dealer couldn't give me a loaner since they "can't do that on the weekends"

GrapevineAg
AG
That sucks, sounds like their mechanic used to much brrrt on their power tool putting the drain bolt back in.
mm98
AG
Added Airlift HD1000 coil soring air bags last weekend.
MTTANK
AG
Made it an early weekend and picked up a supercharged Harley F150. Was about a thousand mile round trip. Ecoboost 12th gen with 200k miles handled it with ease. Added some Sumo Springs to it recently and have been really impressed.

Silvy
AG
4 door Lightning
GrapevineAg
AG
Replaced a faulty oil pressure sensor on a friend's '12 GMC Sierra. PITA job - iykyk. Also helped fix his front valance / chin spoiler where it attaches to the bumper. In exchange, he helped me with a woodworking project for my truck bed. Productive day.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.