12 months ago i bought this

2,956 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by GrapevineAg
Aggie Class of 2026
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My first Mustang, and first Ford. I've owned 6 Camaros. It's a 23' GT. It currently has less than 4k miles on it. "Mischievous Purple" that typically looks black when the sun isn't out. Looks blue depending on the sun. This color was offered for half a year and is "color shifting" its not easy to photograph which is my only complaint. 6speed manual

rilloaggie
AG
Username does not check out
Aggie Class of 2026
rilloaggie said:

Username does not check out

It does. My oldest child is class of 26' and I'm honoring them
ac04
pretty sweet. the spoiler and striping also seem to be shifting based on vantage point, that's a neat trick.
n_touch
lol now everyone going over the pictures wondering if Barnes is back.

like the second rims better or the first ones depending on how you label the pics.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
n_touch said:

like the second rims better or the first ones depending on how you label the pics.
Aggie Class of 2026
n_touch said:

There was no way I was keeping those stock wheels on my car or the pathetic spoiler. The original wheels were ugly but I have them, the spoiler, and the original deck plate in storage.
Silvy
AG
Aggie Class of 2026 said:

n_touch said:

There was no way I was keeping those stock wheels on my car or the pathetic spoiler. The original wheels were ugly but I have them, the spoiler, and the original deck plate in storage.
Leeman
Please warn us if you plan on going to a cars and coffee event,
GrapevineAg
AG

n_touch said:

What'd you do with the stripes?
BurnetAggie99
Add Long Tube Header, X Pipe and Borla Atak mufflers. Lund Racing has great tunes
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Barnes threads
Aggie Class of 2026
GrapevineAg said:

n_touch said:

The mods deleted my response. Probably because you couldn't handle it. Keep your dumbass comments to yourself
Ag for Life
AG

GrapevineAg said:

n_touch said:

The mods deleted my response. Probably because you couldn't handle it. Keep your dumbass comments to yourself

Are you going to answer the question or just insult anyone who is curious?
Aggie Class of 2026
Ag for Life said:

GrapevineAg said:

n_touch said:

It wasn't an honest question, Einstein. The stripes were added by me... it's a GT as I stated. Why would a GT have "Super Snake" type stripes from the factory? The car has less than 4k miles on it.

Maybe you're severely confused or clueless on Mustangs

*edit*
I'm at a posting limit

Strike 2.

You can clearly see the stock spoiler in one picture then the GT500 spoiler in another. But... I'm sure you knew that

*edit*

Texag1987 ftmfw

Thank you
Ag for Life
AG

Ag for Life said:

GrapevineAg said:

n_touch said:

It wasn't an honest question, Einstein. The stripes were added by me... it's a GT as I stated. Why would a GT have "Super Snake" type stripes from the factory? The car has less than 4k miles on it.

So you bought a GT without stripes or a spoiler, then added stripes and a spoiler, and then removed the spoiler?
Ag for Life
AG
nm
TexAg1987
I think y'all have the pics confused.

I see that it had no stripes, Stock 5 spoke "American Racing" style wheels, and the small bump of a spoiler when he bought it.

He changed the wheels to the 10 spoke wheels, added a large spoiler and the stripes.

What are y'all harassing him about?
Silvy
AG
TexAg1987 said:

I see that it had no stripes, Stock 5 spoke "American Racing" style wheels, and the small bump of a spoiler when he bought it.

He changed the wheels to the 10 spoke wheels, added a large spoiler and the stripes.

Answered your own question
TexAg1987
Silvy said:

TexAg1987 said:

Taste aside, I don't see that he is trying to fool anyone.

Ag for Life
AG
TexAg1987 said:

Silvy said:

TexAg1987 said:

Just had a Barnes-ish feel to it, but it may be legit. Just very combatant and defensive from the start of his responses. I do like the color though and the crutch.
Ag for Life
AG
Ag for Life said:

Ag for Life said:

GrapevineAg said:

n_touch said:

So you bought a GT without stripes or a spoiler, then added stripes and a spoiler, and then removed the spoiler?

Edit: I see the stock spoiler now.
aTm2004
AG
Ag for Life said:

TexAg1987 said:

Silvy said:

TexAg1987 said:

Just had a Barnes-ish feel to it, but it may be legit. Just very combatant and defensive from the start of his responses. I do like the color though and the crutch.
Eh, he hasn't been around long enough to get the jokes and sarcasm on this board. Seems he has posted mainly on the BB board since he joined.

And also, if his son is c/o '26, he's now on the "monthly" plan, IYKWIM, so he's a bit agitated.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I just hope the guy on the crutches survived being backed over
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
Man, this thread is wrecked like a mustang at a Cars and Coffee.
GrapevineAg
AG

GrapevineAg said:

n_touch said:

I was just breaking your balls a bit, I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you. You posted the "after" pics prior to the "before" pic, so you can see why it looks odd, can't you? And lol if you don't think I can handle what you have to say - no offense, but I don't even know you, so your opinion carries no weight.

For what it's worth, I know a bit about Mustangs. Here's a '66 my son and I built for his HS car.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.