FS. Shapeoko 4 Pro XXL CNC

830 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by jaggiemaggie
jaggiemaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I convinced my wife we needed a CNC for her Etsy shop but I ended up taking another job that required me to be in the office and travel and it's just been sitting in our garage. I assembled it and tested it and the life happened. The link below is info for more info. Comes with 5 new up/down compression bits from skyone, the table that it's sitting on and a some dust collection piping from harbor freight that I never used. Will need to pick up in SW Houston.
Would like to get $2100 but will let it go for $1900 to another Aggie

https://shop.carbide3d.com/products/shapeoko-pro-cnc-router?variant=32912259186749

Smokin Chisel
AG
I had 2 Shapeoko's the 3xl and the pro exactly like this but out grew them and sold them, so I can verify this is a great machine if you have limited space or are in a garage like I was. Very user friendly and low learning curve if you have a little computer knowledge. Carbide 3D is a great company easy to work with and their customer service is excellent. Also this is a great price for what appears to be a limited use machine. Good luck with the sale.
Chase
AG
Interested. You ever come up to Aggieland?

Is the router the Carbide one?
jaggiemaggie
AG
Haven't in awhile but Sent you a PM. And yes it's the carbide router
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.