General EPL Discussion/Housery Thread

152,642 Views | 2461 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Furlock Bones
KCup17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mathguy64 said:

KCup17 said:

So if these rules go in to effect what happens in the event that a club is discovered to have cheated the rules under an old system? Will they be disciplined in accordance with the new system?
Regardless of who gets caught, Everton will have points deducted.

And rightfully so
KCup17
AG
I'm mainly curious to see how the City charges will get handled if the new rules go into effect before the ruling and punishment. If one ever happens.
wangus12
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Arsenal fan "absolutely a PK for Havertz"

Arsenal fan 3 hours later "how can they give that soft crap to city?"

City already have been given 115 advantages, how many more do they need.

It wouldn't have mattered anyways.
ChipFTAC01
AG
https://www.football365.com/news/watching-man-city-watching-maths-soulless-john-nicholson

Not a bad article. Sure City is the best team in the world but I don't want to watch them play. For the same reason that Nick Saban made Cfb less fun.
Mathguy64
AG
This should be fun. The referee in the CP v ManU match today will be wearing a head mounted camera. The feed will not be broadcast.

Running 4-5 miles with a camera on your head. What could possibly go wrong?
wangus12
AG
I've done it before while running Spartan races. Its really not that bad. That said, why not wear one on the chest like Rugby refs do.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
wangus12 said:

I've done it before while running Spartan races. Its really not that bad. That said, why not wear one on the chest like Rugby refs do.
For comfort, I agree. But that would require the ref to turn their entire body to have the camera see all the action.
jeffk
AG
That crashing noise you heard was United's GD going back below zero.
Mathguy64
AG
jeffk said:

That crashing noise you heard was United's GD going back below zero.

Pretty sure the crash was Sir Jim throwing a decanter of 50 year old single malt against a picture of the Glasers.
Showstopper
AG
Joel Glazer: "Thanks for the free whiskey and letting me remain owner, Sir Jim. You are my best friend."
YNWA.2013

-FTA c/o 2013
Furlock Bones
AG
There's no counter arguments to United is sheet anymore. We keep finding new lows.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.