*****Official Texas Rangers World Series Title Defense Thread***** [Staff Warning]

275,727 Views | 5963 Replies | Last: 50 sec ago by Fuzzy Dunlop
GrapevineAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Didn't know they still did the Jr Rangers… I was one in '76, '77, and '78.
AgBQ-00
AG
Also. LOL. He's gonna be in a higher octave.
Flounder Dorfman
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

gigem1223 said:

This team is in trouble if we don't start getting some starting guys back soon. Leiter shows flashes but he ain't ready.
He's definitely not ready. He can't keep a major league team off the scoreboard. No improvement at all from his outing in Detroit.

Im disgusted that we might waste a good offensive effort where we already have put up 7 runs. Good games by the offense don't come around consistently.

You're consistent, if anything.
Ag Since 83
AG
Holy **** Latz got the GOAT out
AgBQ-00
AG
We got him oit!!!
gigem1223
How does Langeliers turn into prime Albert Pujols when he plays the rangers? It is insane.
PatriotAg02
AG
Pitching…..woof
fc2112
Geez, lighten up guys. We're gonna score 13.
Ag Since 83
AG
Good news is we might have just survived long enough to get to the trustworthy pitchers.

Bad news is they might be snakebit too.
fc2112
We could be the LPHA
gigem1223
Always crazy games in this stupid stadium. Will be glad when we don't have to play there anymore.
Grapesoda2525
Flounder Dorfman said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

gigem1223 said:

This team is in trouble if we don't start getting some starting guys back soon. Leiter shows flashes but he ain't ready.
He's definitely not ready. He can't keep a major league team off the scoreboard. No improvement at all from his outing in Detroit.

Im disgusted that we might waste a good offensive effort where we already have put up 7 runs. Good games by the offense don't come around consistently.zi

You're consistent, if anything.

I get it. It's hard to be upbeat and have a good attitude about the team when it seems like we lose a valuable pitcher or important part of the line up every 4-5 days and none of them seem close to returning.

The injury situation is starting to feel like 2014 and that's particularly upsetting to me.
fc2112
I can't help but notice there are a lot of obese people in Oakland.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Can you intentionally walk a really good hitter to keep them from beating you? Is that legal?

Someone tell Bochy.
Double Talkin' Jive...
First Page Refresh
Page 171 of 171

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.