First Time Betting on College Baseball Tonight

5,124 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Aggie0956732
RoyVal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexAgsSean
AG
sus_agdawg said:

College football is different. I will start with $1,000 this season.

Maybe you should start by giving everyone their money back that you've scammed with tickets, sus_agdawg.
The Porkchop Express
TexAgsSean said:

sus_agdawg said:

College football is different. I will start with $1,000 this season.

Maybe you should start by giving everyone their money back that you've scammed with tickets, sus_agdawg.
Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any better.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
The Porkchop Express
It looks like sus and Tanker are 2 different people and sus posted that to make it seem like they were the same FYI
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
Aggie0956732
Looks like you're off to a good start with your bets! Focusing on games involving the Top 10 teams sounds like a solid strategy. It's true that sometimes taking risks and learning from failures can lead to great successes. Keep refining that systems approach of yours, and who knows, you might just keep that winning streak going!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.