Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,270,131 Views | 225237 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by ProgN
HoustonAg2014
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ProgN said:

AgCPA95 said:

M4 Benelli said:

POWL Short Interest is now near 18 percent.

Appreciate this intel. What site shows updated short interest? Haven't spent a ton of time but always seems to be pretty dated when I get a number.
POWL - Powell Industries, Inc. Stock - Share Price, Short Interest, Short Squeeze, Borrow Rates (NasdaqGS) (fintel.io)

Bookmark this site
Thank you very much! I have been asking this for quite sometime!
ProgN
YW

It's an excellent site when doing research on my primary stocks.
HoustonAg2014
AG
HOT DAMN FUBO has a 22% short float? I knew it was heavily shorted but thats wild.
confucius_ag
AG
SHOP getting pummeled. Consumer running out of gas or credit or both????
"Me not know, me not tell, me push button and run like hell."
Brewmaster
AG
NVDA big buying (calls)

no idea of direction though.
agdaddy04
AG
What are y'all's thoughts on TTD going into earnings tonight?
ProgN
agdaddy04 said:

What are y'all's thoughts on TTD going into earnings tonight?
I don't know because as I posted before, I cut my positions in it earlier this year, January iirc. I don't follow it closely anymore. I just don't know how the advancement of AI will impact their business model. Some pundits have said that AI will have a significant impact on Google's search monopoly, which is a large revenue stream from advertising. TTD's business model is targeted advertising, so with no clarity of how AI will help or hurt their business model, it wasn't worth the risk to me. If AI ends up making TTD THE Player in their niche, I will not have any reservations buying back into it at a higher price. Hope that helps.
Timmay!
Anyone still own FUBO?
I bleed maroon
AG
Timmay! said:

Anyone still own FUBO?
My analysis showed either bankruptcy, a legal or market breakthrough, or being acquired as the likeliest near term outcomes for FUBO. I bought a August expiration strangle ($5C, $2P) a few months ago. The remaining puts (I've sold a few when they were up 200%) are up 138%, and the calls are down 83%. Net/net, I'm up about 50% on the trade so far. I have an order to sell more puts if I hit my target (I think it's unlikely they declare bankruptcy before August (which would be the big win on the put side). Best case, I sell all the puts at a nice profit soon (within a month?), and somehow FUBO rallies or is acquired for more than $5 sometime before August (sooner the better).

I know - complicated, but it works for me.

A refresher on this particular option trade - - you would ONLY do this if you expect a large move in one direction or the other, and you're not sure which one. I usually start slowly unwinding it piecemeal if one side is up over 100%. The amount of the "investment" is an amount I am ready to risk losing 100% of it (which happens fairly often), so it's a purely speculative thing.
TheVarian
AG
Have we discussed ONTO here before?
Chef Elko
AG
TTD is wild
ETX_Ag_22_24
AG
3 inside days for GME. Explosive move up or down coming?
ProgN
ARM beat earnings but forward guidance was at or slightly below expectations and they're getting taken to the woodshed AH. NVDA is THE driver of this AI frenzy. They report 5/22 and if they don't crush all expectations and guidance, just imagine the selloff they could ignite. I'm not saying to buy puts, just be aware that they will take everything down with them if they don't report more than perfect.
First Page Refresh
Page 6436 of 6436

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.