Business & Investing
Sponsored by

resume services

736 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Hoyt Ag
FTAC2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone on here help with this? Haven't applied for a job in 7 years and wanted to make sure I'm with the times on what is expected. Please dm me info and your fee.

Thank you!
Aggiemike96
AG
There's a James on here that does. Check the Job Network board.
FTAC2011
AG
Ahh good tip. Probably posted on wrong board. Thank you!
jh0400
AG
I used him years ago and ended up redoing it on my own. The product I got from him looked more like he was trying to impress with his vocabulary than produce a document to help me find a new role.
The Pilot
AG
The James guy seems to have a lot of mixed reviews, I'd probably steer away and seek input from someone within your specific industry.
Petrino1
The Pilot said:

The James guy seems to have a lot of mixed reviews, I'd probably steer away and seek input from someone within your specific industry.
This is the way to go. I used to fix up resumes for people in my industry, but for people outside of my industry, I wouldn't be of much help. I can fix the formatting, polish it up, make recommendations, but specific industry verbiage I would have no clue on.

Unless your resume is just a complete disaster, you're better off just doing it on your own and ask friends and colleagues to review it. Heck, you can post it on the resume reddit and people will give recommendations.

But the truth is, myself or James could make the best resume in the world, and the client still wouldn't be satisfied for whatever reason. Its partly why I stopped fixing other's resumes, I couldnt please everyone and dealing with unrealistic expectations.
Hoyt Ag
AG
Teal is a great service online that produces good results.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.