I LOVE GOLF

13,853 Views | 106 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by AggieDruggist89
AggieDruggist89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You can't brag about your golf in F Golf Thread...as that will cause bad karma and the wrath of Golf Gods.

Here, come and brag.

Buddy Gorilla and I won the Sacramento Golf Club Two Person Scramble Gross with 65 among 45 teams.

Starting off the season strong.

I LOVE GOLF.
girlgolfer12
Played Steven's park (white tees) yesterday and I had the most birdies I've ever had in a round, six! Shot 71, +1. I was -3 going to 14, where I had a bad swing that lead to a double and a couple other bogeys, but overall wasn't a bad day. Broke par two weeks ago for the first time, so I'm excited for 2022!
AggieDruggist89
AG
Dang girl....
The Milkman
AG
2022 is going to be a great golf year. If I play well, even better.

• Just got a new 5 wood to replace my ancient 3 hybrid
  • Getting a new wedge this week
  • Regripping the full set
  • Going to the Masters and playing Aiken CC
  • Going to Scottsdale and playing WeKoPa and Troon
  • Playing all 5 Bandon courses + the Preserve in Sept.
  • Working with someone to get me on at Rivieria CC and Oakmont.
AggieDruggist89
AG
The Milkman said:

2022 is going to be a great golf year. If I play well, even better.

• Just got a new 5 wood to replace my ancient 3 hybrid
  • Getting a new wedge this week
  • Regripping the full set
  • Going to the Masters and playing Aiken CC
  • Going to Scottsdale and playing WeKoPa and Troon
  • Playing all 5 Bandon courses + the Preserve in Sept.
  • Working with someone to get me on at Rivieria CC and Oakmont.

I feel you will be posting on F GOLF thread soon.
bagger05
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

Dang girl....
It's partly because of the MISIG, and partly because when she gets invited to a party she declines and goes to bed at 7:30 instead.
AggieDruggist89
AG
She ain't going to bed at 7:30.....

Muy
AG
Birdied #1 handicap #4 yesterday on The Tribute with a 180 yard approach shot using my 6-iron, birdied #18 after hitting my Taylor Made 52-degree wedge 2 feet from the hole on a 120 yard approach shot.

I wub golf
Southside AG
AG
Great idea for a thread. Shot my lowest 2021 score of 89 already in 2022.

Now off to the F golf thread because the average Texag Golf Forum handicap is around -5.
khaos288
AG
Played until dark yesterday, and was miserable all day. Finished on 15 at westridge which is just a beast of a hole. Approach shot right of the green, and uphill to the hole. Whacked putter after saying "it's stupid to putt this."

Only birdie of the day after putting a dent in the flag stick I hit it so hard
girlgolfer12
Fact!
Let me know if you want to play Sunday.
Muy
AG
Southside AG said:

Great idea for a thread. Shot my lowest 2021 score of 89 already in 2022.

Now off to the F golf thread because the average Texag Golf Forum handicap is around -5.

No ****
Rusty GCS
AG
I love golf. **** this weather.
clobby
AG
Got a birdie on hole 1 today.
KBAGOLFER
Haven't hit a ball at a course since January 12th. I love golf but I've been laid up sick or just down for like 2 weeks

I love golf so much though that I practice for a few minutes a day on chip, putt, pre-shot routine, and take away, and driver setup in my house.

This colder stretch I've been down for so haven't been tempted to go play in it, but soon, this weekend I might play 3-5 holes and slowly get back
Rubble
AG
I love golf, but every course around me is white right now
Boo Weekley
girlgolfer12 said:

Played Steven's park (white tees) yesterday and I had the most birdies I've ever had in a round, six! Shot 71, +1. I was -3 going to 14, where I had a bad swing that lead to a double and a couple other bogeys, but overall wasn't a bad day. Broke par two weeks ago for the first time, so I'm excited for 2022!

Damn Barnes, that's impressive!

Jk
girlgolfer12
girlgolfer12
Haha!! Bagger can confirm my play. Been playing with him and a friend of ours.
bagger05
AG
Yeah she's been playing really well. Still this one guy she plays with always seems to get her by one stroke. It's weird - I think his Grint app might be broken. We will all see him get a double but it will get recorded as a bogey.
Rusty GCS
AG
I find it comical when I'm playing with somebody that thinks they shot 90 but really couldn't break 100 on their best day. I don't mind if that's how they have fun (not understanding scoring or rules. Just there for enjoyment). I had a guy once think a "gimme" putt gave you the one you just missed. He also thought if it was ever within a handle it was a gimme. 50' putt for par that just misses the hole and runs 12' by? That's a gimme. He got a par.

But the guy that just intentionally lies about his score because they're competitive isn't funny. Those guys are annoying but I'm getting off topic of "I love golf".
Muy
AG
Just got a new TecTecTec rangefinder and GPS golf watch delivered yesterday. Now my golf game is going to get REEEAALLY good! I love golf.
girlgolfer12
Definitely comical. We all make bets on what his "score" will be and then laugh about it when he post. I've called him out on it before and he still did it the next day.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Muy said:

Just got a new TecTecTec rangefinder and GPS golf watch delivered yesterday. Now my golf game is going to get REEEAALLY good! I love golf.

I expect to see you post in F GOLF soon when you realize these techies make you worse..
AggieDruggist89
AG
I mean.... What's wrong with a few gimmes...

AggieDruggist89
AG
Looking up some old commercials... This is one of the best. I LOVE GOLF.

Muy
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

Muy said:

I expect to see you post in F GOLF soon when you realize these techies make you worse..

Oh I don't expect anything other than - after drinking on the course and leaving my last rangefinder in the cart - knowing the actual distance to the green.

Playing 11:10am tomorrow, I should be on the F Golf thread by 7pm.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Tee Time at 1PM PST tomorrow.

I hope to be able to post on this thread and not F GOLF.
Muy
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

Tee Time at 1PM PST tomorrow.

I hope to be able to post on this thread and not F GOLF.

Here's to posting in this thread later. I believe you have a badass HCi, mine is a non-impressive 15.9, so hope to shoot in the mid to high 80's, even a 91-92 will make it to this thread…. unless it's because I doubled 16, 17, and 18.
Southside AG
AG
Had my 2nd lesson this week. Scoring is bad but… my 10 year old son wanted to try out for the local Jr. team and is now in a league. I hope it sticks….he was so proud of how far he hit his 7/8 iron. I love golf.
Muy
AG
Front 9 we played 2-man Shamble, best ball. Back 9 regular individual scoring, shot a 41. I love golf again.
The Milkman
AG
I love golf!! Finally happened! Got the ace today playing at The Woodlands in Baltimore County. #8. Lasered it as 132 a bit downhill. Nice east PW and I was in disbelief. I assumed when we got up there it must have spun off the side down a hill but there it was.

Also it turned what started as a miserable round into something awesome. I was +12 through 7. Then +3 through the last 11.

Can't wipe the smile off
aggiegolfer03
AG
I'm a has been decent golfer playing to like 16-18 now…Duffed it all over the course formerly known as Raven's Nest last Saturday, but I did go 3 wood, 6 iron, 2 putt birdie on 9 (483 par 5 from those tees).
Pepper Brooks
AG
“There is no red.
There is no blue.
There is the state.
And there is you.”

“As government expands, Liberty contracts” - R. Reagan
Rusty GCS
AG
Par 4 #16 at Gray Plantation. 280 straight shot to the pin with all water to carry.

My playing partner says "I'll bet a dollar you can't put it on the green" while I'm over the ball.

Without backing off I said "that's a stupid bet. I'll take it"

Teed it up a bit and dropped my driver 20' from the pin. It took one small hop and stopped.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.