Who's CPG

4,702 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by lazuras_dc
AggieDruggist89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some speculate it's Rich Beem. I doubt it.

Has some knowledge of Club Corp...so may have spent some time in Texas..

Still displays Bullet Golf logo (Old Roger Dunn)..may have spent some time in CA.

Has an old Lynx Staff bag (so do I).

He thinks and says **** we publicly can't. He's us.

But who is he?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Is this when we each stand up and announce we are CPG, like the end of Spartacus?
AustinCountyAg
who's CPG? he is someone we all wish we could be. a golfing genius full of knowledge.
Duckhook
AG
I've got a buddy in Kansas that says some people think they know who he might be, but nobody's talking. Who they think it might be apparently played college golf at a lower division.

Its probably inevitable that a real name comes out, which will be a little deflating. If and when that does ever happen, it will have been a good run anyway.

My favorite one to introduce him to people that haven't heard of him is this one.
AggieDruggist89
AG
I personally like the Anastasia Elite Chest Talent and any episodes of 2nd Hole Foundation.
TecRecAg
AG
It's better that CPG is never revealed.

RIPMiata
AggieDruggist89
AG
TecRecAg said:

RIPMiata

Agreed,

But a buddy mentioned it looks like he dropped a bunch of weight in his last video. Is he sick and dying or getting too much sex?
hunterjr81
AggieDruggist89 said:

TecRecAg said:

RIPMiata

Agreed,

But a buddy mentioned it looks like he dropped a bunch of weight in his last video. Is he sick and dying or getting too much sex?

How much is too much sex? Asking for a friend.
WhoopN06
If I remember correctly the CPG trademarks or maybe an LLC related to it are registered in Kansas. There was a name associated with them.

As I recall the guy carried a pretty low index and belonged to a decent club.

Someone with more energy than me can probably do the same search's again and come up with a name.
CapCity12thMan
AG
Someone that knows Renata should know
AustinCountyAg

nice little bio piece on him
Aggie369
AG
Heard he was a lawyer in Kansas City
clobby
AG
I could have sworn I saw a location tag the other day and it said quitman
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Whatever happened to Tawny?
lazuras_dc
AG
I wanna say my buddy looked up the LLC CPG was registered under and found the guys name, it wasn't anyone I'd heard of. I can ask him about it next time I see him.
mavsfan4ever
AG
If he wants to keep his identity secret, I doubt he'd be dumb enough to have his own name associated with the llc registration. The name under the registration would likely be his attorney or some other individual.
lazuras_dc
AG
Correct. CPG did not use his name on the LLC but my buddy does GIS stuff and somehow found some real estate related to the LLC then name based off that. It's all above my pay grade. Point being it would be possible to track him down if you cared enough.
Kansas Kid
CPG lives in the Kansas City, KS area. He plays at my club 3-4 times per year.

I have been told that I can say he never played on the PGA tour. He is a +1 handicap, has won his home course club championship a few times, and my buddies that have played with say he is a really enjoyable guy to play with.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Nice info!!

There we have it.
Kansas Kid
AggieDruggist89 said:

Nice info!!

There we have it.

It isn't Rich Beem or the others speculated on this thread.
lazuras_dc
AG
My buddy corroborated that the location claimed by Kansas Kid is accurate.
REMARCH11
AG
Duckhook said:

I've got a buddy in Kansas that says some people think they know who he might be, but nobody's talking. Who they think it might be apparently played college golf at a lower division.

Its probably inevitable that a real name comes out, which will be a little deflating. If and when that does ever happen, it will have been a good run anyway.

My favorite one to introduce him to people that haven't heard of him is this one.

This was one of his greatest of all time!!!
God,....I really hate the sips!
Swollen Thumb
AG
NLU Podcast, Episode 105: Club Pro Guy | Podcasts | No Laying Up

First time I heard him was on this NLU podcast episode from 2017. Best CPG content ever...absolutely brilliant.
AustinCountyAg
talking about his coach "a poor mans Jerry Sandusky, he could really relate to children"....
Kansas Kid
Things aren't looking good for Three Jack National this year thanks to Anastasia holding out.

AggieDruggist89
AG
Joyce...
Duckhook
AG
Haven't heard anything from CPG for awhile. Except for the sitewide sale emails I get regularly. Is the jig up?
AustinCountyAg
I know he always has said it isn't him but damn rich beam at least might be brothers with CPG. The one liners he throws in this video is hilarious. I wouldn't be surprised if it's Beam.

lazuras_dc
AG
The way he even just says "They call me sling blade wade" at the beginning sounds a lot like CPG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.