2024 Masters Tips

31,539 Views | 432 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by lazuras_dc
Aggie Therapist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DEAL IN CONFIDENCE WITH '03ag.

My maroon Masters polo arrived this weekend with absolutely no issues and quick delivery.

Thank you sir!
'03ag
Enjoy!
lazuras_dc
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

My maroon Masters polo arrived this weekend with absolutely no issues and quick delivery.

Thank you sir!

And your rocks glasses ???
Aggie Therapist
AG
lazuras_dc said:

Aggie Therapist said:

Thank you sir!

And your rocks glasses ???

Yessir. I got back from Army drill and it was like Christmas returning home.

Thank yall so much!!!

aginlakeway
AG
I have an extra 2024 gnome if anyone is interested. I thought my wife wanted it, but that's now a no. LOL.

PM me if interested. Whatever you think is a fair price ..
rally-cap
AG
DMing!
Aggie Therapist
AG
aginlakeway said:

I have an extra 2024 gnome if anyone is interested. I thought my wife wanted it, but that's now a no. LOL.

PM me if interested. Whatever you think is a fair price ..

Deal in confidence with aginlakeway
Ag_07
AG
Need some help from the golf board.

I took my Masters pin flag, photos, grounds ticket and spectator book to get framed up. I need to figure out what to put on the small engraved plate that'll be mounted beneath the flag.

I've got 3 possibly 4 lines to work with and thinking something like

88th Masters
Wednesday, April 10, 2024
Augusta National Golf Club

or

A tradition unlike any other.
88th Masters
Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Thoughts or suggestions?
98Ag99Grad
AG
I like the first option. Simple and straight to the point.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
No help here as I just get mine with a plain black frame. Too much spent in the merch shop !!!
FincAg13
AG
I've been wanting to do the same with my items from last year's tournament but haven't gotten around to it. Could you post a pic of your final product once you receive it? Also if you don't mind sharing where you had it done and approximate cost.
Ag_07
AG
Yeah I'll absolutely share the finished product.

I took it Bradley's Art and Frame here in Houston. I wanted a bit more quality than Hobby Lobby for this project. They were awesome and aren't cutting any corners. Her eyes lit up when I told her I've got a Masters project and she already had matching green mats and frame choices.

I ended up with the flag, four pictures, spectator guide, and grounds ticket. With mats and everything I think the final product will be something like 30" x 32".

It's expensive. Embarrassingly expensive. But I bit the bullet thinking it's gonna make a phenomenal keepsake that my future grandkids will fight over. That and we already spent the time to pick everything out.
lazuras_dc
AG
Vote for the first as well. That's a cool idea, wish I would've thought of it (and bought more merch for myself)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.