getting on at Traditions

1,370 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by Swollen Thumb
Harry Stone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there any way to play Traditions if you're not a member? I'm going to be up there with my son for Elko's youth football camp early June and didn't know if there was any way to get on. TIA.
RWoolley
AG
I think it will be closed all summer. They are ripping out the fairways and redoing them. I am not a member so I cannot say for certain, but that is what I heard.
powerbelly
AG
Harry Stone said:

Is there any way to play Traditions if you're not a member? I'm going to be up there with my son for Elko's youth football camp early June and didn't know if there was any way to get on. TIA.
I think they are closed in June while redoing the fairways (they might be converting to a 9 hole par 3 course during that time). I know if you stay at the Stella they can get you on, or just ask on here and usually someone can accommodate.
NColoradoAG
Was told June 6th for the closure.
Harry Stone
AG
powerbelly said:

Harry Stone said:

I think they are closed in June while redoing the fairways (they might be converting to a 9 hole par 3 course during that time). I know if you stay at the Stella they can get you on, or just ask on here and usually someone can accommodate.

Thanks. I think Im gonna book the Stella so that might work out.
Harry Stone
AG
NColoradoAG said:

Was told June 6th for the closure.

Will be there June 4 and 5 so I may get there in the nick of time.
EliteElectric
RWoolley said:

I think it will be closed all summer. They are ripping out the fairways and redoing them. I am not a member so I cannot say for certain, but that is what I heard.
Heard the same thing from their Super Rusty
Mr. Nussbaum
AG
June 3rd
NColoradoAG
Mr. Nussbaum said:

June 3rd

I probably got my dates mixed up in my head. Monday makes more sense than a Thursday
Harry Stone
Swollen Thumb
AG
Harry Stone said:

outside of course closure, they will let basically anyone on. Nephews, best friends, guy who cuts your hair. It's the most non exclusive private club I've seen. 5 hr rounds as a result. Which is why I gave up my membership several years ago.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.