*** 2024 Aggie Softball Season Thread ***

316,246 Views | 3733 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by R8ted
LB12Diamond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
44mAG said:

I'm sick and tired of the crap they pull just to make us and tu play.

Better than playing at OU.
BiochemAg97
AG
Belton Ag said:

What's really irritating is that it's not just having to go to sip. It's having to go through the No 1 overall seed.

Just so the committee can force the obsession they have with sip and A&M.

Only good thing about sips in the SEC is the NCAA won't be under ranking us to match us up with the sips.
BiochemAg97
AG
Bucketrunner said:

Our AD should have at least spoken up about this travesty. The only people who want us to play the sips in anything are the sips. Tired of missing games to avoid these jokers.

Why? Won't make a difference. Plus the sips in SEC next year so this game of matching is with sips in post season can end.
hipnix
stoneca said:

Interesting that it seems like we did not have a team watch party!? Technical difficulties or just did not have one?

Probably cut the feed when it became apparent what the committee had done. Couple years ago Washington all got up and walked away when they got slighted.
BQ_90
AG
BiochemAg97 said:

Bucketrunner said:

Our AD should have at least spoken up about this travesty. The only people who want us to play the sips in anything are the sips. Tired of missing games to avoid these jokers.

Why? Won't make a difference. Plus the sips in SEC next year so this game of matching is with sips in post season can end.

Not really they have matched up sec teams in supers this year
Stone44
AG
Why is everybody so scared of tu? F em. Win your region and go to sodom and beat their ass. We have everything to win and nothing to lose.
MadDog73
AG
I challenge anyone to find out who is on the selection committee. I can't find it.
And no way in hell should Alabama be seeded higher than us. They finished 9th in conference with a losing record.
AggieCrew44
AG
Stone44 said:

Why is everybody so scared of tu? F em. Win your region and go to sodom and beat their ass. We have everything to win and nothing to lose.
Its not that. It's they got underseeded, below teams you finished above in your own damn conference, all to set up a matchup. It's not fair to A&M or tu
Belton Ag
AG
Stone44 said:

Not scared of tu, per se. But not happy to be playing the #1 overall seed.
LRB38
S
When do tickets go on sale? Sorry if I missed it.
Deerdude
Just now got my email offering them for sale
LB12Diamond
AG
OUs better

If Emily does not get squeezed by blue we can beat the sips.
tamc93
AG
If anybody needs tickets, dm me. I can try to get them for you.
Boozer92
AG
Did you have season tickets already? I opted in to keep my seats and requested extra seats. Haven't seen an email yet letting me know if my additional seat request has been filled
Deerdude
That's what I will do as well
Stone44
AG
And Alabama lost their only game in the SEC tournament. We get no respect.
jt2hunt
AG
LB12Diamond said:

OUs better

Lol In Austin you want umps to call it fair
Positivelyag512
See y'all there
Wooahhhh
AG
What? That's nonsense. Florida passes us. One team.
Try again.

Trev Albert, make a call to the NCAA Softball Tournament selection committee chairman and ask him how we seed 16th. That's as polite as I can put it.

I'd tell him to take his chairmanship & drop........
Serious Lee

pretty indefensible to have bama ahead of A&M. SOS is the only metric they are ahead in. the whole reason baseball switched to seeding 16 teams was to avoid the forced regional matchups but theyre clearly just going to game the numbers however they want.
MadDog73
AG
And we won the series vs Alabama at their place.
Wabs
AG
A chance to knock out #1 tu and their arrogant, classless ******* coach?? Yep, I'll take it. Nothing to lose, all the pressure will be on them.
Texker
AG
Wooahhhh said:

Try again.
Trev Albert, make a call to the NCAA Softball Tournament selection committee chairman and ask him how we seed 16th. That's as polite as I can put it.

Trev only cares about Trev. He's for sale, He doesn't give a damn about A&M.
MadDog73
AG
Texker said:

Wooahhhh said:

Try again.

Trev only cares about Trev. He's for sale, He doesn't give a damn about A&M.
And you know this how? Don't be a dick!
Texker
AG
I care about both programs. I posted my opinion. So my opinion makes me a dick? That's shallow..
dixichkn
AG
fdt88rv said:

Don't forget, the sips always want to have us if they think they can win. The tuck tail and run if they believe they'll lose. It's a huge part of their ego.
You're 100% correct. NCAA will never match us up in anything if they think there's a good chance sip will lose. Which is why I keep insisting they won't send sip baseball to Olsen.

I guess the silver lining (if there is one) is all this crap will be over next year and we'll start to possibly be seeded fairly again
dixichkn
AG
LB12Diamond said:

OUs better

Yeah, I'll hold my breath waiting for zero home cooking in Asstin
12thMan9
AG
Belton Ag said:

12thMan9 said:

Belton Ag said:

Well we don't know exactly what the ramifications are but a national seed is probably off the table now. The bigger worry is losing again tomorrow. Getting swept twice in a season isn't exactly a good thing for a team to have on a hosting resume. It could easily mean a trip to Austin for a super regional. Bad day for Aggie softball.

Maybe they can turn it around and win the SEC tournament.

How bad of BAS do you have to think we drop to a 16 seed?

At some point, you BAS'ers have got to stop letting tu live rent free in your heads.

Hey bud, you still think it's BAS or is it possible I might know what the heck I'm talking about?
The fact you continually think there is a vendetta is proof your BAS is malignant. And you missed on us missing a national seed as well.
Ronnie '88
Belton Ag
AG
12thMan9 said:

Belton Ag said:

12thMan9 said:

Belton Ag said:

Well we don't know exactly what the ramifications are but a national seed is probably off the table now. The bigger worry is losing again tomorrow. Getting swept twice in a season isn't exactly a good thing for a team to have on a hosting resume. It could easily mean a trip to Austin for a super regional. Bad day for Aggie softball.

Maybe they can turn it around and win the SEC tournament.

How bad of BAS do you have to think we drop to a 16 seed?

At some point, you BAS'ers have got to stop letting tu live rent free in your heads.

Hey bud, you still think it's BAS or is it possible I might know what the heck I'm talking about?
The fact you continually think there is a vendetta is proof your BAS is malignant. And you missed on us missing a national seed as well.
Vendetta? What are you talking about? The only proof is that you were wrong and now continue to double down on it.

I don't even know what you're trying to say about missing the national seed.
rgleml
AG
In the past, I thought they took the lowest remaining seed to play at the highest remaining seed's location in case their were upsets in the regionals. I don't remember brackets.
LB12Diamond
AG
Did any of you watch the SEC network the past two weeks when they discussed post season seeds? They pretty much nailed it besides us flipping with Bama.

We were projected 13-14 range. If we were 13 we would be paired with the gators who just beat us 4 times in a row. No thanks

14 the Vols. Obviously they flipped us for tv purposes paring those super regional match ups. You might not like it but East to see why.

I sure as heck did not want to go to OU.

What hurt us is not playing the Hogs, Georgia or Missouri. We play any of them and win the series, we would be higher.
LRB38
S
Did tickets already sell out??
Agdad081216
Sips should be pissed. They got screwed.
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
Captn_Ag05
AG
LRB38 said:

Did tickets already sell out??
Yes
BiochemAg97
AG
I've have 1 extra for Saturday.
First Page Last Page
Page 43 of 107

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.