This Weekend in the SEC (4/25 - 4/28)

24,889 Views | 276 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by RED AG 98
TheBonifaceOption
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bama, long out, F9, 1 out
TheBonifaceOption
E6 on a routine ground out.

Bama has tie run at 1st, 1 out
TheBonifaceOption
L7 on a dive, 2 out
TheBonifaceOption
F9, ballgame

OM evens series 1-all.
RED AG 98
AG
Dang. Lots of loud outs for the Bama in the 9th. Hopefully they can win the series tomorrow.
TheBonifaceOption
RED AG 98 said:

Dang. Lots of loud outs for the Bama in the 9th. Hopefully they can win the series tomorrow.
Imagine run ruling a team in 7 innings, then losing the series
TheBonifaceOption
Sooners put up 1 in the 8th, up 9-4.

Closing out the sips.
swimmerbabe11
well, finally a ray of hope
McInnis
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

Closing out the sips.

If sips win one in this series I'm guessing their rpi won't change much but if they get swept that would be a big blow.
TheBonifaceOption
McInnis said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

Closing out the sips.

If sips win one in this series I'm guessing their rpi won't change much but if they get swept that would be a big blow.
I would take an RPI hit if it means the sips fail to see the post-season
TheBonifaceOption
BTW, sooners BOB leadoff, two Ks next.

Final out
TheBonifaceOption
K out 3

Ballgame

9-4 Boomers
SchizoAg
AG
Suck it, sips
TheBonifaceOption
Sooners are celebrating this rivalry game, just wait until they have to face big brother UTRGV
RED AG 98
AG
Did someone say barehanded earlier? This is a damn good play to get Gator at the plate.

you moran
AG
I was going to say that if tcu keeps this up we'll start hearing from swimmerbabe again. Good luck the next two. Cause I'm guessing if tcu drops the next two we'll AGAIN have to have that other guy post the top 25.
jkag89
Other Friday Top 25 Scores
#5 Clemson 12 - Louisville 11
#10 Florida St. 4 - #6 Duke 2
#7 East Carolina 14 - Memphis 0 (7)
#8 Wake Forest 4 - Notre Dame 3
#22 Oregon 0 - #9 Oregon St. 2
#12 California-Irvine 15 - California-Riverside 1
Troy 8 - #13 Coastal Carolina 6
#14 Virginia 4 - Boston College 3
Virginia Tech 1 - #15 North Carolina 8
#16 Arizona 3 - Washington 2
Southern Miss 2 - #17 ULaLa 3
BYU 5 - #19 Okie State 11
BYU 5 - #19 Okie State 12 (DH)
Ball St. 2 - #21 North Carolina St. 10
#25 Indiana St. 2 - Southern Illinois 3
jkag89
you moran said:

I was going to say that if tcu keeps this up we'll start hearing from swimmerbabe again.
Ten posts above this one.
you moran
AG
Yes, I replied to it. Just forgot the smiley face.
Serious Lee
TheBonifaceOption said:

RED AG 98 said:

Imagine run ruling a team in 7 innings, then losing the series
pretty sure we did that against missouri a few years ago
Sean98
jkag89
you moran said:

Yes, I replied to it. Just forgot the smiley face.
D'oh!
Sq 17
RED AG 98 said:

Are we rooting for Bama just because Ole Miss is the most Dou**-B** program in the SEC
twk
AG
Sq 17 said:

RED AG 98 said:

Are we rooting for Bama just because Ole Miss is the most Dou**-B** program in the SEC
If that's not reason enough, it would be nice to have them just playing out the string when we visit in a couple of weeks.
W
AG
OU pulling away in the Big 12 standings

conference mark up to 15-4

good candidate to host...and maybe get seeded in the #9 to #12 range

D1 likes #26 Arizona's chances to host as well -- currently leading the Pac-12 by 2 games

Wildcats would likely be in the #13 to #16 range...and draw one of the SEC's top teams in the SR round
dermdoc
AG
Sq 17 said:

RED AG 98 said:

Tennessee says hi.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
RED AG 98
AG
twk said:

Sq 17 said:

RED AG 98 said:

If that's not reason enough, it would be nice to have them just playing out the string when we visit in a couple of weeks.

This. Would rather LSU and Ole Miss both be eliminated from Hoover before we travel to either. Not scared at all, just rather them be done than fighting for survival.
TheBonifaceOption
Sq 17 said:

RED AG 98 said:

First of all, that title belongs to Msst this year.

Secondly, you want teams that beat you to accumulate more wins than teams that didn't. (Yes I know we haven't played OM yet, but the point remains.) This shows that the Aggie loss isn't as bad.

There is a difference between going 2-1 vs a Top 25 and going 2-1 vs a 51-100. We can't change the loss, so we might as well wish them success.
dermdoc
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

Sq 17 said:

RED AG 98 said:

Secondly, you want teams that beat you to accumulate more wins than teams that didn't. (Yes I know we haven't played OM yet, but the point remains.) This shows that the Aggie loss isn't as bad.

There is a difference between going 2-1 vs a Top 25 and going 2-1 vs a 51-100. We can't change the loss, so we might as well wish them success.

Sorry, but no.

Bianco and Ole Miss suck.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
trouble
AG
It's really only the clanga catcher who is a ******
RED AG 98
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

Sq 17 said:

RED AG 98 said:

I would agree with you if we were on the bubble for a seed or the playoffs due to record or an RPI problem. We are not and do not. So I hope Ole Piss loses every game. That goes for LSU as well and even teams like Arkansas, UT and UK in front of us.
dermdoc
AG
trouble said:

It's really only the clanga catcher who is a ******
Yep.

Bianco has been a turd since he caught for LSU and beat our '89 team.
dermdoc
AG
RED AG 98 said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

Sq 17 said:

RED AG 98 said:

I would agree with you of we were on the bubble for a seed or the playoffs due to record or an RPI problem. We are not and do not. So I hope Ole Piss loses every game. That goes for LSU as well and even teams like Arkansas, UT and UK in front of us.
This. And Kentucky is much like Tennessee with Mingione as their coach. He is just like Vitello.

And go to a game in Arkansas. Their fans are horrible.

Agdad081216
In Texas they would be 3A.
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
Agdad081216
What about knickers?
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.