Vaccine side effects?

10,105 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
agdoc-ultrarunner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sapper Redux said:

The idea that soccer players are dying at a higher rate or because of vaccines is a lie.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL1N2T81NY

And the idea that there were no heart problems before the vaccines is also a lie.

https://amp.theguardian.com/science/2018/aug/08/more-young-footballers-dying-of-heart-problems-than-thought-fa-study-finds
I had had a covid patient come in with an st elevated MI with 100% occluded LAD . Have had a young patient with a dvt in his entire left leg from politeal to iliac vein. People fail to realize that sars-cov-2 invades endothelial cells and activates the clotting cascade with a significant portion having some degree of micro-thrombi in their vasculature. The vaccines do not come close to this risk. And those that keep saying that the goalposts keep moving do not understand science. Scientific method is You make an observation and form a hypothesis and perform a study and come up with a conclusion. If more data comes in that is at odds with your original conclusion then you study again with the new data and come up with a conclusion. The public has seen the scientific method in real time and don't know that is what happens all of the time in our search for knowledge/treatments/etc.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
bay fan
S
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

KidDoc said:

redsquirrelAG said:

Science experiment is only 1 year in. Hold on long term effects.
Yes because so many vaccines have long term side effects.

Luckily I think it's just mostly short term effects based on how many euro soccer players have collapsed and died this year compared to last and how many people I know who have family or friends who have had weird but severe complications shortly after shot (only a few, but that's enough for me). I think as long as soccer players quit getting shots, eventually instances of heart inflammation and sudden death or complications should go down. So yeah, I agree, I think it's just short term effects. But we'll know for sure in a few years I guess.

Sounds like stressing your heart at a high level with myocarditis is no bueno.
Do you realize those heart related issues are post Covid effects as well? That we continue to compile information about the long term effects of Covid post recovery and many of the most alarming are heart related? But it must be the vaccine……
Knucklesammich
I watch a ton of European soccer. This is the first I've heard of this.

I also think that vaccinating elite athletes is more theater than anything else.

Picadillo
Vaccines cannot prevent infection. They cannot prevent transmission. 98+% recovery rate without them.

Interesting that case rates increase where there are high vax rates. Example Israel.

I'll stick with Dr McCullough's advice.
AgsMyDude
AG
How long after a positive test do these usually happen? Is it within a month or two? Daily aspirin for awhile worth it?
Tamu_mgm
AG
[Grandstanding is unwise. Email us if you have moderation questions. Check your email. - Staff]
TheMasterplan
Picadillo said:

Vaccines cannot prevent infection. They cannot prevent transmission. 98+% recovery rate without them.

Interesting that case rates increase where there are high vax rates. Example Israel.

I'll stick with Dr McCullough's advice.
These are fair points but at risk people (aka fat and old people) should be getting vaccinated.
RoyVal
AG
Picadillo said:

huh?
Stat Monitor Repairman
May 2023 Update

• Providers have been directed to dispose of any J&J vaccines that are left over
  • 31.5- million J&J vaccines given.

• In a statement to Spectrum News, Johnson & Johnson said that it is "working closely with U.S. regulators to determine the best path forward in the U.S."

• During the height of the pandemic, young people showed up at pharmacies just before closing time, hoping to snag soon-to-expire shots before they were trashed.

• World Health Organization recently said that COVID-19 is now a disease we'll need to learn to live with though it warned that there's still a risk of a relapse with a new variant if countries slack off their preventative measures.

• The CDC recommends that any adult who received one or more doses of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine should get one updated dose of the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna.

• Now that the Covid-19 Public Health Emergency is over in the US, vaccines remain free as long as supplies last.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.