Immune boosting over the counter products

1,576 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by AGBU 94
petebaker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Airborne gummies vit C gummies elderberry gummies
During the pandemic my cvs restricted buying immune boosters to 2 per customer. Remember those crazy times?!
Take care of your family and keep at least 2 new bottles of immune booster vitamins in your house whenever anyone feels sick they can eat it at home
Give it to skeptical family members if they try it they may become convinced after feeling terribly sick to feeling healthy and optimistic after vit C D3 Zinc Boost
You're new not alone many pharmacists and doctors swear by vitamins elderberry ivermectin bc they work
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
We take Quercetin in addition to
Zinc
Vitamin C & D
And a multivitamin
fullback44
AG
I have forgot about all that and don't take anything except probably taking In too much alcohol .. however, I can tell you I took too much of all that stuff during Covid and ended up sick as hell from taking tooooooo much zinc .. my Dr asked me what I was taking and when I told him he did a test and determined I had way way way too much zinc in my system which was not good .. he made me stay off everything and put me on something to help with the issue. Once I got back to normal I did not take anything..

That being said just be careful taking them and don't over do it like I did
AGBU 94
At the end of the day, diet modification and exercise will be some of the biggest opportunities.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.