GX550 Waitlist

6,135 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by FTAco07
rab4225
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The extra options is correct, when I talked to the dealer he said to expect port installed options that could add up to a few thousand dollars depending on trim. I believe these are the packages and individual options shown on the build website. I don't think it includes any accessories listed in the build site but I'm sure this varies by dealer.
chrisclyburn
Just took delivery of my GX550 last week and had no dealer installed options, only FIO and PIO. Port Installed Options were All weather liners, Carpet Cargo Mats, Cargo Net, and Key Gloves totaling around $560.
FTAco07
AG
Congrats! What color and trim did you get? Do you have a picture to share? Mine is in transit so it should arrive any time between tomorrow and next Monday.

I don't expect any deal installed add-ons either, but got hit with quite a few port installed options incl rock rails and black emblem overlays which I wanted, as well as a dash camera, cargo mat, cargo net, and key gloves which I didn't care about. It originally had the $1,600 roof rack, but I was able to get that deleted.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.