Why do some girls like guys that are much older then themselves

2,589 Views | 161 Replies | Last: 18 yr ago by WC87
NeuroticAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm not going to read this whole thread, but if there are any super-hot 18-20 year old girls out there looking for a 29 year old guy, drop me an email...
PhiAggie
AG
I guess its all about the money. Hmmm...well lets see. We as men have a primal instict to spread our seed as much as possible. So I guess its ok if we want sex all the time.

Its money for the women and sex for the guys! Cheers!
hihozippo
AG
I usually like older guys (usually about 10-15 years older), but recently have taken a liking to the younger ones.

Maybe it's because I've hit my 30s and they can keep up?

I just don't know...
Cru
S
basically it is evolutionary trait then. Hunters and Gatherers.
NeuroticAg
AG
basically it is evolutionary trait then. Pitchers and Catchers.
northsidegreek06
AG
I've, for the most part, dated only older guys. I think the reason for this is that my brother's older and I have the tendency to tag along and therefore have shaped my views of men partially off those interactions.

But I didn't go looking for older guys. It just happend.

I was attracted to Golfer because he was easy to get to know and therefore it made it feel like we'd been best friends forever. It's not because he's more mature than me (it's the case that I'm more responsible in a lot of areas because of my life experiences). It's because I was ready to be in a relationship and he's my match.*

You can't qualify these things by age. Just keep your sights open to new experiences. Enjoy being single. Get to know yourself so that you can identify your needs easier when the time comes to communicate in a relationship. I took the time to do that before Golfer and I found each other and I can honestly say that I think that's part of the reason why things between us have been relatively easy.

Relationships fail for many reasons - but (lack of compatiblilty and) poor communication tops the list.

And a final comment - there's a verse in the Bible that basically says "The Lord is not slow to keep his promises as we understand slowness." In the context of 2 Peter, where it's found, it's talking about salvation... but it meant a lot to me in other ways. Instead of being impatient with His plan, learn to accept that things fall into place and it's just up to us to do the personal development (by relying on Him).

*And for the potential Dr. and Mrs. ________ aspect.
aggiegolfer03
AG
quote:
*And for the potential Dr. and Mrs. ________ aspect.
quote:
I ain't saying she's a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no.....
PhiAggie
NeuroticAg
AG
quote:
And for the potential Dr. and Mrs. ________ aspect

Does anyone else think this is going to be Dr. and Mrs. NSG...

[This message has been edited by NeuroticAg (edited 1/9/2006 1:58p).]
Eric Forman
AG
The answer is easy.....

Because the ladies see how mature UncoverAg00 is and want someone that mature and sexy. Therefore they think they need to go older to compensate....

but ladies, really......there's enough of me to go around
Macksimus
quote:
Does anyone else think this is going to be Dr. and Mrs. NSG...
Human
AG
As a professional, mid 30's, brutally handsome, latin-lover type of man, I've found that the females that range from 25-ish to early 40-ish have noticed a different aspect about me. I could not have said this even 5 years ago.

It's funny what woman want/expect in a man...

txdragonfly
AG
Since the serious replies have only come towards the end of this drivel, I suppose I'll chime in.

My ex-husband is 5 years older than I am. Most of the men I've dated are around that ballpark, if not a little older. At the moment, I'm contemplating a relationsihp with a man who's 13 years older than I am. I've long been attracted to older men. Why? To me, it's just common sense.

Yes, older men typically represent a maturity not often found among peers. However, everything is relative.

An older man has likely already experienced many things in the bedroom. It's not necessarily about training, but moreso about unspoken communication. Older men can read a woman better and know how to dance the slow dance to her lead.

Mentally, he plays a different game. He may be all about the quick fvck, but he'll take his time about it. He'll appreciate the moment longer.

An older man has tact. He knows when to talk about sex and when not.

An older man knows how to get what he wants without sounding crass. While it may not be entirely romantic, it will certainly be less annoying.
aggiegolfer03
AG
Why are most comments about liking older guys sex related?
txdragonfly
AG
If you have to ask...
Human
AG
golfer, cuz it's all about the sex.
Cru
S
quote:
Yes, older men typically represent a maturity not often found among peers. However, everything is relative.
B-1 83
AG
Bravo, flygal! Bravo!
Captain Curmudgeon
Older men have longer dongs due to the long term affects of gravity.
straw
quote:
We have all met just as many women who are as shallow as my bathtub

I laughed. Well played, Phi.

I dont think it matters what your age is--its more about your life stage. If you cant identify with the point in someones life, it will not work, no matter how many years you have under your belt.
ENG
AG
plop
PhiAggie
Hello Newman
moo-lah
65532ag
tsk tsk tsk
WC87
AG
Why ask why? Let's all thank God it still happens.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.