Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

305,071 Views | 2248 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Wheatables02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Muy said:

SIAP, did anyone listen to the recent Joe Rogan Experience with the UFO reporter and filmmaker dudes? Interesting as hell if anything.
You need to go back within the last year and find the one where Bob Lazar and Jeremy Corbell are on together....after that, listen to the one with Commander Fravor and Corbell...it will make more sense then.
PaidInFull
Does this subject qualify as a political or world issue? Tucker Carlson spoke about it yesterday.. Several major newspapers ran articles.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Spyderman said:

Worth reposting
degreedy
AG
Guys -- I'm all about alien tourists visiting our planet, but honestly, there is no concrete evidence this is the case. Are UFOs seen & documented? Sure, but that doesn't mean its aliens. Could be some unexplained phenomenon that we don't understand with our own world, or someone in the globe has some technology that is not publicly available.

But aliens? Nah, the galaxy is way too big, way too spread out, with no identifiable avenues of transportation. If the Great Filter has taught us anything, there are way too many obstacles to life in the galaxy for us to even remotely come close to seeing another version of life, let alone intelligent life.

Have some people worked on some version of technology that they think is "alien" related? Probably, but its only "alien" in the sense that we do not understand it.

Just like our understanding of health & science has evolved over the past couple hundred years, so will our understanding of "UFOs".

But they are not aliens.
bigcat22
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CDAhTT-pM-O
PaidInFull
Dick Winters said:

Guys -- I'm all about alien tourists visiting our planet, but honestly, there is no concrete evidence this is the case. Are UFOs seen & documented? Sure, but that doesn't mean its aliens. Could be some unexplained phenomenon that we don't understand with our own world, or someone in the globe has some technology that is not publicly available.

But aliens? Nah, the galaxy is way too big, way too spread out, with no identifiable avenues of transportation. If the Great Filter has taught us anything, there are way too many obstacles to life in the galaxy for us to even remotely come close to seeing another version of life, let alone intelligent life.

Have some people worked on some version of technology that they think is "alien" related? Probably, but its only "alien" in the sense that we do not understand it.

Just like our understanding of health & science has evolved over the past couple hundred years, so will our understanding of "UFOs".

But they are not aliens.
Dick, don't be afraid to do a little research..

You could start with the linked NYT article from yesterday.

Read it slowly and carefully. Very carefully.
degreedy
AG
PaidInFull said:

Dick Winters said:

But they are not aliens.

Literally read it cover to cover twice. I'm sorry but that article was a bunch of overhyped stuff we already knew.
ProgN
https://www.foxnews.com/science/pentagon-ufo-unit-spotlight-vehicles-earth
PaidInFull
Dick Winters said:

PaidInFull said:

Dick Winters said:

But they are not aliens.

Literally read it cover to cover twice. I'm sorry but that article was a bunch of overhyped stuff we already knew.

Yes, I've known it was the real deal for years..maybe you as well? But, for some of the general public, this is going to be somewhat shocking. And yes, there is more coming in the pipeline.'

buckle up
TCTTS
AG

TCTTS
AG
Up in half an hour...

PaidInFull
Wanna know something even more strange?

Despite this being perhaps the biggest story of all time....the moderators on this site appear to very intimidated by the subject.

This to me is almost as fascinating as the subject itself.

Why?
wessimo
AG
Huh?
Panama Red
AG
They deleted a thread specifically about the Tucker interview and OWVNMOTE story.

But 6 threads a day on wearing mask A-ok.
BenFiasco14
AG
PaidInFull said:

Despite this being perhaps the biggest story of all time....the moderators on this site appear to very intimidated by the subject.

Why?

Well, duh. Texags is obviously in on the UFO coverup
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
PaidInFull
BenFiasco14 said:

PaidInFull said:

Why?

Come on...take off the tin foil hat..

But it is a bit troublesome perhaps?
Panama Red
AG
Troublesome? No.

Odd? Yes.
PaidInFull
Panama Red said:

Troublesome? No.

Odd? Yes.
Both.....x multiples
wessimo
AG
Similar to the Q thread, maybe they want to keep all the crazy confined to a single thread.
PaidInFull
wessimo said:

Similar to the Q thread, maybe they want to keep all the crazy confined to a single thread.
Crazy? That's an interesting data point, but when just about every other thread here is "crazy"...I gotta wonder.

I'm still awaiting an answer from a moderator.
PaidInFull
Panama Red said:

They deleted a thread specifically about the Tucker interview and OWVNMOTE story.

But 6 threads a day on wearing mask A-ok.
Thanks for supporting my claim.

Here is the FOX News (World Issue perhaps?)/ Tucker C video:

Redstone
AG
This well known radio host met Buzz Aldrin. There's photos from Buckingham Palace.

Check out what happened when Buzz was in private conversation.

Timestamp: go to 1 hour 17 minutes.
Start listening when there are a little more than 7 minutes remaining.

https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-472-special-meet-the-capital-breakfast-team
PaidInFull
Redstone said:

This well known radio host met Buzz Aldrin. There's photos from Buckingham Palace.

Check out what happened when Buzz was in private conversation.

Timestamp: go to 1 hour 17 minutes.
Start listening when there are a little more than 7 minutes remaining.

https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-472-special-meet-the-capital-breakfast-team
Redstone:

Do you feel this topic is/will be political?

Is it/will it be a world issue?

Someone got a 72hr ban for posting a FOX NEWS video dealing with this subject as reported by the NEW YORK TIMES (and several others)...seems very political IMO and its very much a world issue. If not, its about to sure as hell be just that. In spades.

This thing has the potential to make WATERGATE seem like a Cub Scout squable.

(edit)
thanks for posting the link..that was very interesting for sure

Astronauts had the careers, lives and even lives of their families threatened. The intensity of maintaining this cover up has cost people careers, and their LIVES. Somewhat high up that foodchain may have decided to let a few cats out of the bag though.

The problem is not Trump nor Biden. Its not liberals or conservatives, blacks or whites.

Its whoever is in control of this subject. Take them out and our species has a real chance to flourish.

It wasn't a weather balloon.
Redstone
AG
The religious impulse is inherent to humanity.

When God is not worshipped, the Self tends to be, which is then quite easily politicized, especially in a heterogeneous society.

Alien disclosure will not unite humanity, because there is no widespread sense of the transcendent, an enchanted, spiritual world.

In a materialist society that worships emotive Selves, disclosure will be chaotic.

This is why we have soft disclosures - to quite literally soften the blows we will put to each other.

The future is tribal. Alien races will simply become another tribe, absent their technology vaporizing us.
PaidInFull
Redstone said:

The religious impulse is inherent to humanity.

When God is not worshipped, the Self tends to be, which is then quite easily politicized, especially in a heterogeneous society.

Alien disclosure will not unite humanity, because there is no widespread sense of the transcendent, an enchanted, spiritual world.

In a materialist society that worships emotive Selves, disclosure will be chaotic.

This is why we have soft disclosures - to quite literally soften the blows we will put to each other.

The future is tribal. Alien races will simply become another tribe, absent their technology vaporizing us.
Political?
A world issue?
Shakes the Clown
BenFiasco14 said:

PaidInFull said:

Why?

Ben, did you ever subscribe to Coast to Coast AM?

If not, I'm willing to pay for your first 3 months.
BenFiasco14
AG
Shakes the Clown said:

BenFiasco14 said:

PaidInFull said:

Why?

Ben, did you ever subscribe to Coast to Coast AM?

If not, I'm willing to pay for your first 3 months.

I listen to the "best of" on Spotify, but haven't subscribed no. You don't need to do that
Shakes the Clown
I'd like to know:

1) what you've listened to?
2) what your favorite/intriguing guests were?
3) has your "mind" been changed about anything?
4) have you listened to the David Paulides / Missing 411 interviews? Skinwalker Hoss Lars(tip 3 fav of mine)? Remote viewing ? Father Malachi Martin(#1)
BenFiasco14
AG
Shakes the Clown said:

I'd like to know:

4) have you listened to the David Paulides / Missing 411 interviews? Skinwalker Hoss Lars(tip 3 fav of mine)? Remote viewing ? Father Malachi Martin(#1)

Man, I don't think I've listened since COVID hit. I did listen to remote viewing. I find all of it good and fascinating, some moreso than others and more credible in my mind.

I'm someone thst doesn't really have to be convinced. At the very least I "want" to believe all of it. On Spotify it's usually just 10-15 minute snippets
Shakes the Clown
Dude, it's $8? / a month

Thank me later...
PaidInFull
BenFiasco14 said:

Shakes the Clown said:

I'd like to know:

Man, I don't think I've listened since COVID hit. I did listen to remote viewing. I find all of it good and fascinating, some moreso than others and more credible in my mind.

I'm someone thst doesn't really have to be convinced. At the very least I "want" to believe all of it. On Spotify it's usually just 10-15 minute snippets
Hey Ben, do you think this Pentagon UFO story is political or even a world issue?

Or anyone else with any knowledge of the subject?
G Martin 87
AG
Listened to the whole interview with Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal. Blumenthal comes across as annoyed and highly irritated that anyone would question the integrity of the NYT. LOL. Be that as it may, it's clear that there will be more articles to come. The story right now is simply that the subject of these classified briefings is that artifacts have been recovered, we can't explain it yet, and the details beyond that are classified. So we wait.
claydeezy
AG
Spyderman said:

DID HISTORY'S SHOW 'UNIDENTIFIED' INFLUENCE CONGRESS AND UFO DISCLOSURE?

Only thing I want to add to this thread is that Aggie and former TexAgs staffer Andrew Cagle is doing fantastic work as Director of Photography for this show. It's beautifully shot.
PaidInFull
claydeezy said:

Spyderman said:

Only thing I want to add to this thread is that Aggie and former TexAgs staffer Andrew Cagle is doing fantastic work as Director of Photography for this show. It's beautifully shot.
Just caught the latest episode dealing with potentially ET craft disabling our nuclear ICBMs over the years. Looked like some great visual work to me as well.

If our military and its activities are not world issues and political, nothing is..

thank you for passing on this information and contributing to this thread

gigem
Decay
AG
claydeezy said:

Spyderman said:

So what you're saying is TEXAGS HAS LEAD THE CHARGE FOR UFO DISCLOSURE

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.