Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?

303,548 Views | 2244 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
claydeezy said:

Spyderman said:

DID HISTORY'S SHOW 'UNIDENTIFIED' INFLUENCE CONGRESS AND UFO DISCLOSURE?

Only thing I want to add to this thread is that Aggie and former TexAgs staffer Andrew Cagle is doing fantastic work as Director of Photography for this show. It's beautifully shot.

That's awesome! I had no idea. Since the '90s, I've probably seen just about every UFO series ever made, and in terms of content, quality, and look, this one is easily among the very best, if not *the* best. From the recreations to the on-location interviews and b-roll, it's such a well-made and expertly shot show. In particular, some of the shots from the second episode this season, where Mellon interviewed the night sky photographer, really stuck out as striking and beautiful. I love everything about this show, especially how serious it takes the subject matter, and to know that an Aggie - and a former TexAgs staffer, at that - is involved, makes it all the more special.
TCTTS
AG

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/26/possible-ufo-sighting-long-beach-lightning-speed-flash-jets/
Decay
AG
There's just not enough there to really say much about. The panning/zoom seem all wrong though. Modern phone cameras do a lot of anti-shake stuff so their video is usually kinda strange but that seemed even more questionable.

Like, why zoom or pan at all? It's not like he could have seen or heard that coming. Depending on distance that was either a fly or it was followed by a cataclysmic sonic boom.
videoag98
AG
I think the military has something to project images in the sky that would act as a decoy or target for anti-aircraft missiles. They could shoot this crap all over and people seeing them could be acting as guinea pigs to confirm they saw something. Look at what this Japan company did 6 years ago.

GEA89
AG
Any proof yet? Or just more of the same?
G Martin 87
AG
There's proof that the military has units whose mission is to retrieve materials from UFO crashes, and that members of Congressional intelligence committees have been briefed on these efforts, and that the briefings are classified. That's the latest. There's also a claim that UFO materials have actually been recovered, and these materials are "not of this world." No proof of that yet.
ClickClack
AG
What is the documentary Joe Rogan is referencing on his latest podcast with the two UFO guys?
videoag98
AG
I find it odd that if an alien species can master light speed and interstellar travel, they would crash into earth like a broken airplane. Maybe they are actually probes like our Mars Rover and even though we think we are reverse engineering their craft, they are actually using it to watch us from a thousand light years away laughing hysterically at our feeble attempt to reverse engineer their far superior technology.
PaidInFull
GEA89 said:

Any proof yet? Or just more of the same?
Yes and Pearl Harbor happened as well.
PaidInFull
meatsweats said:

I find it odd that if an alien species can master light speed and interstellar travel, they would crash into earth like a broken airplane. Maybe they are actually probes like our Mars Rover and even though we think we are reverse engineering their craft, they are actually using it to watch us from a thousand light years away laughing hysterically at our feeble attempt to reverse engineer their far superior technology.
Some have been shot down.

High powered radar system in NM back in the '40 messed with the guidance systems...

Once we get this tech (some say we do) many of ours will no doubt crash as well.

They have been here for a very long time and have influenced just about anything you can think of. Probably more.

Don't take my word for it...research..
VitruvianAg
AG
meatsweats said:

**** happens, right?
PaidInFull
I just wanted post this link to a very important interview of the 2 NYT authors who wrote the article. Same 2 that wrote the article in Dec of 2017 documenting the Pentagon saying the Naval videos are the real deal.

This is a very good interview IMO.
Gist of all this is that this story will NOT be going away anytime soon.

Outstanding listen for those with any interest:

TCTTS
AG
Might want to check the previous page.
PaidInFull
TCTTS said:

Might want to check the previous page.
Yes, I saw your post. The interview in my mind is really important and was worthy of a repost.

Today a very prestigious scientific journal, Scientific American published an article..cleary something is going on:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/unidentified-aerial-phenomena-better-known-as-ufos-deserve-scientific-investigation/https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/unidentified-aerial-phenomena-better-known-as-ufos-deserve-scientific-investigation/

Nothing of great import revealed, but it is clearly on minds of many now that the NYT has deemed the "subject" safe. My guess is that more will follow.

interesting times
Faustus
UTExan said:

Spyderman said:

TCTTS said:

Redstone said:

Ancient history is quite the mystery. I trust "alternative" historians with solid academic credentials, such as Robert Schoch, more than "mainstream" ones. It's important not to be stuck in narrative grooves, especially for career protection purposes.

For example, how many know this ---- purely based on physical evidence?

I'm sorry, but that was one of the most underwhelming YouTube videos I've ever seen when it comes to stuff like this. Early on he talks about how experts say the step pyramids found on various continents are relatively basic and merely a natural evolution that most societies developed on their own. But then he dismisses that notion for no reason whatsoever, and goes on to point out half a dozen other designs/structures that also come across as natural evolution, offering them as "proof" of a global connection as well. Even though there are clear differences despite their similarities, all while continually going back to the incredibly dumb "there are skyscrapers on every continent" comparison.

I absolutely believe that there's a massive amount we don't know about ancient history - some of it likely incredibly shocking and wildly contradictory to what we know now - and I don't mean to call this out, I just wish people would be more critical overall with this kind of hacky stuff.
ALL of our history books will be rewritten at some point. Especially with regards to our relationship with off-worlders. ET.

Yes. When Jesus returns to rule and Satan no longer controls the educational system of this planet.
So you're thinking Intelligent Design is going to be emphasized a little more after that?
PaidInFull

Heads up on what will probably be a very interesting interview tomorrow evening. Involves the Adm. Wilson documents leak. Adm. Wilson was a high ranking Naval officer who was denied access to at least 1 back engineering, covert project. Needless to say, the Admiral was highly upset.
PaidInFull
Senator Rubio's thoughts
Jab
AG
Here's more from the NYT authors that addresses the limitations on their reporting in the prior article and also confirms that numerous government officials that they spoke to "were convinced such crashes had occurred":

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/28/insider/UFO-reporting.html
PaidInFull
Good stuff-thanks. Some form of disclosure is occurring right before our eyes. At some point, current (or past...the very distant past even) gov officials need to step up to the plate and do the decent thing. NO MORE LIES. No more coverup of this subject. Many things have the potential to change for our benefit once we've put this behind us.
Transportation
Medical advancements
Cleaner environment

just a small sample of things I've come across
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
I have seen a UFO.
PaidInFull
Most of us see ufos everyday. On 2 occasions I've seen what may have been something potentially ET. Nothing concrete, but odd I thought at the time.
Spyderman
AG
Thanks PIF for filling in... Good to be back from my 72hr hiatus.

Ok, who wants to really go down the rabbit hole?
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
BenFiasco14
AG
What did you do?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
The Fife
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

I have seen a UFO.

Me too when I was a little kid. It was at night and it was a thing with a red light on one side and a green one on the other making a loud, shrill noise as it flew by.

Turns out it was a 707.
Decay
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

What did you do?
He flew too high and burned his wings.
Redstone
AG
Spyder I legit thought that was your sock

Glad to have you back

This is our shared thread for us to gloat together upon final Disclosure
Law Hall 69-72
AG
In the '70's, I was a field investigator for the Aerial Phenomenon Research Organization, but the closest I got to an investigation was to talk to an eye witness on the phone. When he found out what organization I was with, he clammed up out of fear of public humiliation by having his name released even though I promised him that I wouldn't do that. Darn it!
ProgN
Spyderman said:

Thanks PIF for filling in... Good to be back from my 72hr hiatus.

Ok, who wants to really go down the rabbit hole?

Spyderman is my spirit animal. Glad you're back.
Spyderman
AG
Redstone said:

Spyder I legit thought that was your sock

Glad to have you back

This is our shared thread for us to gloat together upon final Disclosure
Yes, of course it was. Good to be back though.

IF, our gov/world elite have been sitting on this information since at least the '40s, you would think the intensity/seriousness of maintaining that secret would be pretty extreme yes? With that in mind...

I had heard some of these stories, but this fella seems to have really done some digging. This is the rabbit hole I was referring to. And on another note-I wouldn't giggle too much at any of the History Channels Ancient Aliens episodes. Many dots are lining up IMO..

Came across this yesterday...IF true..my gosh. I'll just say the danger and negatives of maintaining the secret, FAR outweigh any apparent danger the subject may present.

Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Spyderman
AG
Yeah, it is a bit to get the head wrapped around..but, its quite plausible IMO.

I think its going to be the new norm pretty soon.

The greater good?
degreedy
AG
Spyderman is talking to himself already.

Maybe a 72hr hiatus wasn't long enough....
Spyderman
AG
Here is John Lears (Dad developed the Lear Jet) take on the ATIP (Tom Delong et.al.) program:

The Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force, Pure BS
Please let me explain what the UAPTF is all about.
More than 70 years ago the U.S. government launched a top secret investigation of UFO's which included the recovery and sometimes burial of flying saucers of all types. The investigation was kept more secret than the development of the nuclear bomb. No elected or appointed official was ever told about the program and it was kept buried deep inside the Pentagon. President Truman was the first and last President to have been briefed in full about the program. Each subsequent President was told less and less.
Over the past 70 years this program has collected over 50 ET craft and over 100 different alien bodies and hundreds of thousands of feet of high quality film taken of the on site recoveries and included exterior and interior shots.
The recovery teams initially based in Ft. Collins were called the Blue Berets and were males with no families, no relatives and usually orphans. This was so that if there was any infraction, however slight, this team member good be eliminated and nobody would be the wiser.
The stories of the recoveries were fantastic in keeping the craft out of the sight of the public, traveling and transporting in complete secrecy, usually only at night with advance teams preparing and leading the path for recovery and clean up teams leaving the property and soil as if nothing has ever been there.
Destinations for the recovered craft were well hidden and are still in place. Some were taken to Area 51 but not many.
Area 51 (Groom Lake) was initially prepared in 1948-1948 by Seabee crews who dug several layers below the dry lake. |It was then covered up and only by sheer coincidence did Lockheed choose the exact area for the testing of the U2. This underground area was kept totally secret until the early 90's when the original runway caved into one of the hangars underground. A second runway several hundred feet to the east was built and the original runway was not used again and the hangar repaired.
In the late 70's more underground hangars were built under the Tonopah Test Range (Antelope Dry Lake) which connected with huge tunnels and connected with the Groom Lake and Papoose Dry Lake underground hangars.
In the early 80's another huge, completely underground facility was built under the Paiute Mesa along with a dual runway and hangar 13 miles to the north under Gold Flat.
And by the early 2000's all facilities, TTR, Groom Lake, Papoose and Paiute Mesa were all connected with enormous underground tunnels and hangars.
And these facilities were not the only secret facilities in Nevada. There was one to the west of Pioche, one near Ely and one near Ferber Flats in northern Nevada. And of course are probably others
Manning these facilities and keeping them secret was a major problem so a maglev high speed subway was built from under the Luxor with additional parking and terminals under Aria and Bellagio from where over 5000 workers a day are whisked to work and back in less than 20 minutes.
Very few of these workers know about the hidden ET craft in the underground hangars and most were given a false story about the existence of ET craft and their occupants. Today there are less than 40 people who know the true story of the recoveries which began in the late 30's.
It was obvious to the Pentagon that they would have to eventually release some kind of story about UFO's so they came up with an ingenious idea to make an Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force, give it a few tic tacs, rolling bb's and non-identifiable radar scans to the public.
The put Luiz Elizondo who knew nothing about the real recovery program and put him in contact with former Senator Reid and his friend Bob Bigelow who always had had an interest in UFO's.
Then the Pentagon announced that they had other things to take care of and they were going to let Elizondo, Reid and Bigelow run with the UFO ball, gave them the tictac radar photos, $22 million and pretend they were going to let them run the UFO recovery show.
Meanwhile the Pentagon had over 70 years of ET artifacts, 50 craft, bodies and film carefully hidden away and safe from public scrutiny for ever.
The UATPF is just a brilliant scam perpetrated by the Pentagon to hide their deep involvement in UFO's.

The greater good?
Spyderman
AG
Dick Winters said:

Spyderman is talking to himself already.

Maybe a 72hr hiatus wasn't long enough....
Be nice Dick.

The greater good?
ClickClack
AG
Spyderman said:

Here is John Lears (Dad developed the Lear Jet) take on the ATIP (Tom Delong et.al.) program:

The Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force, Pure BS
Please let me explain what the UAPTF is all about.
More than 70 years ago the U.S. government launched a top secret investigation of UFO's which included the recovery and sometimes burial of flying saucers of all types. The investigation was kept more secret than the development of the nuclear bomb. No elected or appointed official was ever told about the program and it was kept buried deep inside the Pentagon. President Truman was the first and last President to have been briefed in full about the program. Each subsequent President was told less and less.
Over the past 70 years this program has collected over 50 ET craft and over 100 different alien bodies and hundreds of thousands of feet of high quality film taken of the on site recoveries and included exterior and interior shots.
The recovery teams initially based in Ft. Collins were called the Blue Berets and were males with no families, no relatives and usually orphans. This was so that if there was any infraction, however slight, this team member good be eliminated and nobody would be the wiser.
The stories of the recoveries were fantastic in keeping the craft out of the sight of the public, traveling and transporting in complete secrecy, usually only at night with advance teams preparing and leading the path for recovery and clean up teams leaving the property and soil as if nothing has ever been there.
Destinations for the recovered craft were well hidden and are still in place. Some were taken to Area 51 but not many.
Area 51 (Groom Lake) was initially prepared in 1948-1948 by Seabee crews who dug several layers below the dry lake. |It was then covered up and only by sheer coincidence did Lockheed choose the exact area for the testing of the U2. This underground area was kept totally secret until the early 90's when the original runway caved into one of the hangars underground. A second runway several hundred feet to the east was built and the original runway was not used again and the hangar repaired.
In the late 70's more underground hangars were built under the Tonopah Test Range (Antelope Dry Lake) which connected with huge tunnels and connected with the Groom Lake and Papoose Dry Lake underground hangars.
In the early 80's another huge, completely underground facility was built under the Paiute Mesa along with a dual runway and hangar 13 miles to the north under Gold Flat.
And by the early 2000's all facilities, TTR, Groom Lake, Papoose and Paiute Mesa were all connected with enormous underground tunnels and hangars.
And these facilities were not the only secret facilities in Nevada. There was one to the west of Pioche, one near Ely and one near Ferber Flats in northern Nevada. And of course are probably others
Manning these facilities and keeping them secret was a major problem so a maglev high speed subway was built from under the Luxor with additional parking and terminals under Aria and Bellagio from where over 5000 workers a day are whisked to work and back in less than 20 minutes.
Very few of these workers know about the hidden ET craft in the underground hangars and most were given a false story about the existence of ET craft and their occupants. Today there are less than 40 people who know the true story of the recoveries which began in the late 30's.
It was obvious to the Pentagon that they would have to eventually release some kind of story about UFO's so they came up with an ingenious idea to make an Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force, give it a few tic tacs, rolling bb's and non-identifiable radar scans to the public.
The put Luiz Elizondo who knew nothing about the real recovery program and put him in contact with former Senator Reid and his friend Bob Bigelow who always had had an interest in UFO's.
Then the Pentagon announced that they had other things to take care of and they were going to let Elizondo, Reid and Bigelow run with the UFO ball, gave them the tictac radar photos, $22 million and pretend they were going to let them run the UFO recovery show.
Meanwhile the Pentagon had over 70 years of ET artifacts, 50 craft, bodies and film carefully hidden away and safe from public scrutiny for ever.
The UATPF is just a brilliant scam perpetrated by the Pentagon to hide their deep involvement in UFO's.

Source? Link? Anything to prove John Lear actually said that and someone didn't just pull it out of their ass?
ClickClack
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.