Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

484,087 Views | 3333 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by oh no
Agsrback12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Someone is trying to sabotage him. You never really saw the W gafs until after he won the election. Hilldog isn't giving it up.

Is it a stretch to say all of what we have seen has been a global effort set forth by contributors to the Clinton foundation who were left high and dry after bribing a guaranteed future president?
mm98
AG
I think back to the really bad Astros commercials that Ken Caminitti did by reading off cue cards behind the camera....they looked 1000% more comfortable and believable then Joe Biden does now.
RAB91
jrdaustin
AG
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

Biden is stupid too. And now he has dementia. You might think Trump is stupid, but he does not have a degenerative cognitive disease.

The length libs will go to to excuse a serious mental disease in their candidate is amazing!
You have reading comprehension issues. Go back and read my original post and adjust. I'm getting tired of your little game of always creating the strawman. If you can't pay attention to the thread and stay on point, you need to quit posting.

I'll give you a hint. Show me where I ever "excused" any of Sleep Joe's flaws. I encourage you not to post again until you have addressed this.
Pretty laughable - accusing the poster of a strawman argument when he is responding to your Red Herring argument. The OP was talking about Biden's dementia progression. Pivoting to a Trump argument in this thread is a pretty obvious Red Herring tactic.

Before you encourage people to not post, try eliminating your own flawed arguments before posting.
jrdaustin
AG
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

I rarely, if ever create strawmen!

I'm getting tired of your using whataboutism as a method to EXCUSE the condition of your candidate, which is exactly what you did. Stop doing that or quit posting.
Please throw up a quote that demonstrates that Joe Biden is "my candidate" (from any thread), and also one by me that excuses any of his flaws (from this thread). I even explicitly stated on this thread that the latter such line of reason is a non starter for me.

And with regard to the former, I'm not talking about how you interpret beyond something I've said (that's called a strawman). I'm talking about me stating that I will be voting for Joe Biden, that I support Joe Biden, that Joe Biden is "my candidate", that I completely support democrat positions across the board, or anything along those lines.

You are of a common ilk on this forum. Anyone that isn't "for Trump" is a dem. Again, maybe in your black and white world that's a useful narrative. In the real world it makes no sense, and it's the exact kind of BS that has created a deep divide in this country. Stupid vs. stupid and the rest of us are caught in the middle.
And throw in a couple of ad hominem attacks for effect. I might have underestimated you!

Then again, nope.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
aggiedent said:

Is this perhaps the first presidential election where both candidates exhibit moderate to severe mental illness?
You must have missed 2016.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
I am no fan of Trump, though I am a libertarian who votes Republican, I will abstain from a presidential vote.

There is no way they don't have live debates, even without a crowd. If they can play sports they can put two people on a stage with moderators 20 feet away to help the country decide who the next leader of the free world will be.

Trump will absolutely eviscerate Biden in the debates, though it may not matter.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I don't like Trump, but isn't every presidential candidate ever a huge narcissist? You're running for president because you're convinced that you alone are the best choice to make decisions that affect 365 million people.
Moon Shadow
Good Lord I feel for Joe but I have talked with people that are not from Texas over the past couple of weeks and they feel that the Dems will pull Biden before the convention and put someone else in.
Male or female, black, white or asian. BUT they've got to get away from this guy and his ilk in the Dem party.
!. Old
2. White

MassAggie97
AG
Quote:

I don't like Trump, but isn't every presidential candidate ever a huge narcissist? You're running for president because you're convinced that you alone are the best choice to make decisions that affect 365 million people.
How many presidents have ever called a radio station and disguised themselves as "their publicist" in order to talk about how great they are? I'm pretty sure it's only one. How many of them constantly talk about their crowds breaking records even when there is easily obtained photographic evidence that it simply isn't true? How many presidents describe everything they do as "perfect"? How many of them write their own Dr.'s assessment from a checkup? You remember that one? "He'll be the healthiest president ever to hold office".....hahahaha.

In other words, I get what you're saying, but let's not pretend that the current guy hasn't kicked up the rhetoric surrounding his "greatness" to historical magnitude.
Barnyard96
AG
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

How many presidents have ever called a radio station and disguised themselves as "their publicist" in order to talk about how great they are? I'm pretty sure it's only one. How many of them constantly talk about their crowds breaking records even when there is easily obtained photographic evidence that it simply isn't true? How many presidents describe everything they do as "perfect"? How many of them write their own Dr.'s assessment from a checkup? You remember that one? "He'll be the healthiest president ever to hold office".....hahahaha.

In other words, I get what you're saying, but let's not pretend that the current guy hasn't kicked up the rhetoric surrounding his "greatness" to historical magnitude.
Obama had the media.
Ag4coal
MuckRaker96 said:

Truth. Trump is just terrible at hiding it because he made his way in the private sector. Had he been a politician from the beginning, he would still love himself just as much as he does today, but he wouldn't talk about it as much.

Other than Washington. They had to beg that dude to do it.
WHOOP!'91
AG
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

Obama's inauguration was going to start the earth healing and the sea level to subside.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

MassAggie97
AG

Quote:

Obama's inauguration was going to start the earth healing and the sea level to subside.
Did Obama say "only I know how to heal the earth, and only I know how to make the sea level subside"? Pretty sure he never got close to anything like that. But in all honesty and good faith, I'd be interesting to know what Obama quotes you're referring to. Care to share?

Trump routinely says "only I can solve this problem", and "I know more about 'x' than the experts".

"I know more about ISIS than the generals"
"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth."
"I know more about drones than anybody."
"People are really surprised I understand this stuff [COVID]. Every one of these doctors said, 'How do you know so much about this?' Maybe I have a natural ability."

No other president has ever risen to this level of narcissism.
Rockdoc
AG
You know you've lost when you go all in to protect Biden. I love it!
aginlakeway
AG
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

Did Obama say "only I know how to heal the earth, and only I know how to make the sea level subside"? Pretty sure he never got close to anything like that. But in all honesty and good faith, I'd be interesting to know what Obama quotes you're referring to. Care to share?

Trump routinely says "only I can solve this problem", and "I know more about 'x' than the experts".

"People are really surprised I understand this stuff [COVID]. Every one of these doctors said, 'How do you know so much about this?' Maybe I have a natural ability."

I don't think he's even in the Top 5 actually.

LBJ is 1st, and it's not even close.
JFK is probably 2nd, and that's not even close.
Jackson
Both Roosevelts

Those 5 come to mind as being more narcissistic.

Forgot Obama. He's up there as well ...
YNWA_AG
AG
aggieforester05
AG
SLAM said:

And yet he's neck and neck with Trump. A literal dying man with serious dementia and bordering on mentally incompetent is in a serious foot race with Trump.

That says a hell of a lot about the GOP and their sheer overwhelming inability to understand their own constituents and what they want.
It has a lot more to do with the overwhelming prevalence of liberal influence in all forms of media and academia. If we had an objective media, this race wouldn't even be close.
aggieforester05
AG
Obama still thinks he's the greatest thing to ever walk the face of the planet. Hard to compete with his narcissism and arrogance.
justcallmeharry
S
How would you like to be the sign language person conveying a conversation between Babbling Joe Biden and Nancy Pelagosi?
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

MassAggie97 said:
Did Obama say "only I know how to heal the earth, and only I know how to make the sea level subside"? Pretty sure he never got close to anything like that.

Quote:

then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth

Barak Obama, June 2008.

Sounds pretty damn close to taking credit to me. Unless you think he was referring to John McCain
Bobcat06
AG
Damn
nu awlins ag
AG
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

Dude, what is your problem? Look at the crap you talk about. Seriously? What about what he has done for the economy? This is what you are left with, crowd numbers? What a hill to be on.....good lord. No mention of all the good things he's accomplished, just that he's a "meanie". God.....
nu awlins ag
AG
aginlakeway said:

MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

I don't think he's even in the Top 5 actually.

LBJ is 1st, and it's not even close.
JFK is probably 2nd, and that's not even close.
Jackson
Both Roosevelts

Those 5 come to mind as being more narcissistic.

Forgot Obama. He's up there as well ...
No need to debate with this cat, he's lost it. He talks about crap that has nothing to do with his job performance before the virus hit. Seriously, the poster child of TDS.
AggieTarheel
AG
I dont think its possible to defend Trump's brand of lunacy...

However, anyone on here that thinks he's worse than Obama has selective memory. Blacks can't be racist! I bet that wasn't on the teleprompter. There's a reason Obama very rarely went off script and required a teleprompter... his handlers knew how much of a narcissistic leftist he would reveal himself to be.

..and yes Biden would be significantly worse than Trump by any metric. Even disregarding policy completely, handling foreign governments is going to be impossible for Biden. I think Trump is mostly a moron but everyone has something they're good at. Trump understands power and how to wield it for our benefit better than any President I've been alive for, including Ronny.
TexasAggie81
rgag12 said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

That dude is lost, he couldn't get himself out of an open window

I think he's just confused that he's out of the basement.

Confused ... yes. Demented ... yes. But he's also a compulsive liar (check out any number of YouTube videos) and a avowed plagiarist. And he CHOSE to be those two things.
DM44
Biden's mental health appears to be diminishing rapidly. I don't know if the democrat leaders can wait until after the election to replace Biden. Dems have not had their convention yet. They may select their candidate at that time and are leaving Biden as their pick for now so there is less time for their chosen candidate to be scrutinized before the general election.
Ag4coal
DM44 said:

Biden's mental health appears to be diminishing rapidly. I don't know if the democrat leaders can wait until after the election to replace Biden. Dems have not had their convention yet. They may select their candidate at that time and are leaving Biden as their pick for now so there is less time for their chosen candidate to be scrutinized before the general election.
Hill A Ree! Hill A Ree!! HILL A REEEE!!!!!!
chimpanzee
He's being hidden behind the fog of COVID and BLM etc. We have two huge issues that the left is trying to pour on to Trump, and Biden is personally limited to one or two incomprehensible canned video speeches per month. Once people start paying attention, he's gone.
jickyjack1
V8Aggie said:

I just don't understand what his handlers are doing uploading these things. I mean are these really the best takes they can get?

The Left is not stupid. Neither are it's people components ethical. They bear constant watching, with an ability to counterstrike immediately to each Dem scheme. It is no surprise to anyone (including themselves) that these people don't 'play fair'. They no longer even understand the phrase.
jickyjack1
DM44 said:

IMO this likely approximates their strategy, although their gameplan could encompass several shameful additions or alternatives to be utilized as perceived "needed".
MassAggie97
AG
Quote:

Dude, what is your problem? Look at the crap you talk about. Seriously? What about what he has done for the economy? This is what you are left with, crowd numbers? What a hill to be on.....good lord. No mention of all the good things he's accomplished, just that he's a "meanie". God.....
My dislike of Donald Trump is not because he's a compulsive liar. The text you quoted was just to make the point that he lies about the stupidest of things. If he's willing to call into a radio show and pretend he's somebody else just to boost his ego....well, what is he doing behind the scenes????

He's weaponized the justice department. He has gutted the state department of many of its career diplomatic professionals, and has marginalized the people who have spent a lifetime in diplomacy for his own "I'll get a deal done" bull****. He's appointed 2 of the worst Secretaries of State. He has actively tried to erode confidence in the very intelligence services that keep us safe. He has denigrated the military and its leadership on multiple occasions. He's thrown up his hands on a coordinated federal response to a major health crisis. If you want to talk about real issues (I'm pretty sure you actually don't), his ineffectiveness as a leader is clear to see for anyone, even in the absence of the petty issues that merely speak to an empty character such as the text you quoted. He is a complete black hole of leadership, and slave to his own lust, greed and ego.

I will say that about no previous president in my lifetime, regardless of party. I'd kill to have GWB, his father, Reagan or Ford at the helm right now. But we don't. We've got a decroded POS whose got a long history of fleecing everyone he's ever been in business with. And now he's fleecing the country.
aginlakeway
AG
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

My dislike of Donald Trump is not because he's a compulsive liar. The text you quoted was just to make the point that he lies about the stupidest of things. If he's willing to call into a radio show and pretend he's somebody else just to boost his ego....well, what is he doing behind the scenes????

He's weaponized the justice department. He has gutted the state department of many of its career diplomatic professionals, and has marginalized the people who have spent a lifetime in diplomacy for his own "I'll get a deal done" bull****. He's appointed 2 of the worst Secretaries of State. He has actively tried to erode confidence in the very intelligence services that keep us safe. He has denigrated the military and its leadership on multiple occasions. He's thrown up his hands on a coordinated federal response to a major health crisis. If you want to talk about real issues (I'm pretty sure you actually don't), his ineffectiveness as a leader is clear to see for anyone, even in the absence of the petty issues that merely speak to an empty character such as the text you quoted. He is a complete black hole of leadership, and slave to his own lust, greed and ego.

I will say that about no previous president in my lifetime, regardless of party. I'd kill to have GWB, his father, Reagan or Ford at the helm right now. But we don't. We've got a decroded POS whose got a long history of fleecing everyone he's ever been in business with. And now he's fleecing the country.

I do. I am against ...

Illegals getting free **** and voting rights
Sanctuary cities
Late-term abortions
Higher income taxes
Higher cap gains taxes
More business regulations
Liberals on the Supreme Court
Defunding the police
More gun control

So why would I vote for Biden?
MassAggie97
AG
Whose telling you to vote for Joe Biden? I absolutely am not.
aginlakeway
AG
MassAggie97 said:

Whose telling you to vote for Joe Biden? I absolutely am not.

OK. So you hate Trump but won't vote for Biden. Got it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.