Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

484,105 Views | 3333 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by oh no
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The D said:

He's going to drop the N word soon
Expecting it every time I click on this thread.

Is today the day?
RAB91
aggiehawg
AG
Clean up on Aisle Three.

aggiehawg
AG

Jeebus!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Pepaw talmbout railroads and going through railroad tunnels in Baltimore at 100 mile an hour.
aggiehawg
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Pepaw talmbout railroads and going through railroad tunnels in Baltimore at 100 mile an hour.
That's about all I could understand as well.
zephyr88
AG
aggiehawg said:

Clean up on Aisle Three.

Newsflash... a 'MSNBC interview' is a far far cry from a major press conference.
zephyr88
AG
aggiehawg said:

Jeebus!
This is incredibly hard to watch as an American. This guy has lost his faculties. He can't ever perform well at the most friendly, leftist 'news' outlet. Somebody pull the plug.
TX_COWDOC
AG
au contraire, my friend. That's the most power man in the world.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
agent-maroon
AG
zephyr88 said:

aggiehawg said:

Jeebus!
This is incredibly hard to watch as an American. This guy has lost his faculties. He can't ever perform well at the most friendly, leftist 'news' outlet. Somebody pull the plug.

Then we can welcome the new boss who will be slinging word salads and cackling us into submission.

This sucks
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Get Off My Lawn
agent-maroon said:

zephyr88 said:

aggiehawg said:

Jeebus!

Then we can welcome the new boss who will be slinging word salads and cackling us into submission.

This sucks
I'd rather a hated Marxist as president than an effective Trojan horse.
agent-maroon
AG
Which ones which?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
TequilaMockingbird
justcallmeharry
S
This will be worth watching - Lord knows what he will say. He has lots of time to practice.

I guess Kamahaha is busy doing something else...

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Coog97
justcallmeharry said:

This will be worth watching - Lord knows what he will say. He has lots of time to practice.

I guess Kamahaha is busy doing something else...

If he uses the phrase "you people," will he get torn to shreds by the lynch mob media?
“Things weren’t gentle and politically correct in those days. We weren’t candy asses. Okay?”
-Frank Borman

“Who are you to doubt El Dandy? ‘Cause this guy’s a serious professional.”
-Bret Hart
justcallmeharry
S
Coog97 said:

If he uses the phrase "you people," will he get torn to shreds by the lynch mob media?
How about, "Sit down, boy." ??
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
nortex97
AG

oh no
AG
oh no
AG
This is a well-done highlight reel

justcallmeharry
S
oh no said:

Close, but no cigar...

He cannot read...
LeonardSkinner
To be fair, he doesn't sound that bad in the 2013 video.
nortex97
AG
Yeah the theory would be that if he had those aneurisms back then (predating his dementia, but not his corruption), then the bleeding/strokes/aneurisms since have likely contributed to the dementia-addled state his brain is functioning at today.

I'm not a brain doctor, but the 'scar tissue' of sorts building up in the tissue in the brain (and vascular dementia) is what leads to the decay in functioning, I think. He probably has a number of decay issues at play, I'd guess based on his pathetic ability to walk/talk/read.
oh no
AG
Jack Ruby
I'm old enough to remember when late night talk show hosts would relentlessly lampoon W Bush for his speaking gaffes. Full disclosure, he was an awful public speaker and I'm not really a fan of his, but if they had any level of consistency they'd be having a field day with this moron on a nightly basis.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
BQ78
AG
If he is so good at cutting the debt, why does he need the ceiling raised? Just keep doing what you are so good at, Joe.
oh no
AG
BQ78 said:

If he is so good at cutting the debt, why does he need the ceiling raised? Just keep doing what you are so good at, Joe.
he's really good at lying and he's becoming really proficient at shaking hands with air.
StandUpforAmerica

This song would make better background music...
I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
aggiehawg
AG
He just wants to be divisive, today of all days. With Title 42 ending the border in a mess.

agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

BIDEN at Howard University: "The most dangerous terrorist threat to our homeland is white supremacy, and I'm not saying this because I'm at a Black HBCU..."
Bullshlt

FJB
Logos Stick
Reagan called him a POS demagogue. Reagan was spot on.

I don't think he has a soul. He's filled with demons.
aggiehawg
AG
WTH is he doing?

Urban Ag
AG
Logos Stick said:

Reagan called him a POS demagogue. Reagan was spot on.

I don't think he has a soul. He's filled with demons.
Yeah I have been saying for years now this is elder abuse, and it is. But I couldn't care less. He is a sick and twisted parasite.

That said, I guess half the country truly doesn't care that someone else is running things because it aint Biden. And if he kicks the bucket and Kamala takes over, she won't won't be running anything either. I guess this truly is the democrat party. The "who" matters not. All that matters is "their" side is calling the shots.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.