How do y'all rate Bill Clinton as a president?

6,867 Views | 133 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by oh no
VegasAg86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Gunner90' said:

Had aspirations to be horrible, but settled into mediocre. Greatly helped by Newt.

Exactly. The tech boom made him the luckiest President in the last 40 years. I don't think he intended to win in 1992, he just wanted to set himself up as the front runner in 1996.

Clinton had the amazing ability, when he was being run out of town, to get out in front of the mob and make it look like he was leading a parade in his honor.

LOL, that might be the most accurate and hilarious description of him I've ever seen.
Noctilucent
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

He allowed entitlements to be included in considering loans and pushed for giving home loans to people who would not otherwise qualify. Once this was opened, it led to the crazy lending practices that led to the housing crisis.

He opened the US for the Chinese to begin to steal IP and opened our military to "Chinese cooperstion" which basically allowed the Chinese to copy rocket and Missilepropulsion and guidance tech and catch up in 8 years what would have otherwise taken them 20.

He allowed the Chinese to capture and take apart one of our spy planes they intentionally downed so they could reverse engineer the tech.

He encouraged businesses to invest in and build in China which hastened the shipping of mnf jobs overseas hurting blue collar workers and helping China to become the world's second largest economy.

He bombed Iraq to distract the public from his multiple sexual assaults, impeachment, and sexual harassment cases.

The dude was scum. Just because he rode the tech bubble doesn't mean he was a good guy or a good president.

He was just out pf office before the consequences of his bad decisions were made manifest.
I'm with you, Ags4DaWin! Clintoon was, and is, a huge POS. The only reason his "residency" was moderate in any way or form, was the Newt led Congress after Billy Boy's first 2 years. Then again, I'm certain after following the Clintoons for 40+ years, Shrillary was behind much of what poor little Billy Boy said and did throughout his skirt chasing "residency". I mean, if you were married to Hitlary, what would you do with your time?

I perused the comments on this thread, and what was nowhere to be found? The Motor Voter law that Billy Bozo signed into law. Talk about damage done to the country. Anyone want to venture a guess on how many illegal invaders are getting to vote in federal elections because of it?

Someone else mentioned Clintoon began the weaponization of governmental agencies. Whereas that was true, the weaponization went on steroids under the Hussein regime. Just look at the corrupt DOJ using lawfare on President Trump and his associates and supporters with few, if any, "democrats", being charged with anything!

One last thing. Several seemed to have memories/perceptions of this, that and the other thing. If any of those were formulated after listening to the legacy media, you might want to seriously rethink them. At least give yourself a fighting chance and find a different source of information. The enemedia is wholly owned by the democrat party with only 95% support for so-called "democrats by "journalists".
doubledog
If he would have married any one other than Hillary then he would have been a Blue Dog Democrat.
Tramp96
This thread is the perfect example of how horrible the Biden administration is. When Clinton is looked upon favorably, you know it's gotten bad in DC.

Hell even Carter's term looks better in comparison, and I never thought there could be a worse president to come along after Carter.
DeSantis 2024
Buford T. Justice
AG
He was the first "chosen one" by the globalists.
NAFTA….remember that?
EVERY story that I've ever read about his golfing is that he cheats like no one else. That says it all for me.

He is an excellent orator, just like Obama, which made him electable.

I'd like to go back in time and kick Ross Perot in the nuts. That 17% margin that he took from Bush put Clinton into the White House. Usually, I keep the nut kicking reference solely for LBJ.
"Gimme a diablo sandwhich and a dr. pepper...to go"
Troglodyte
AG
Policies of Bush. Morals of Trump.
Noctilucent
AG
Buford T. Justice said:

He was the first "chosen one" by the globalists.
NAFTA….remember that?
EVERY story that I've ever read about his golfing is that he cheats like no one else. That says it all for me.

He is an excellent orator, just like Obama, which made him electable.

I'd like to go back in time and kick Ross Perot in the nuts. That 17% margin that he took from Bush put Clinton into the White House. Usually, I keep the nut kicking reference solely for LBJ.
I agree with your entire post, except the excellent orator part. Clintoon, yes! Hussein, no. Hussein was a commercial for uh, uh, like, uh, something, uh, when you took his uh, teleprompter away.

Hussein is a good figurehead, that's it! Somebody else with more wattage upstairs is pulling his strings, just like bidet.
annie88
AG
Didn't hate him, but also didn't vote for him either time. The Monica Lewinsky and Paula Jones stuff aside but honestly, it's been a while now and I don't remember a lot of the **** that went down then. I think there was something shady about the 1993 World Trade Center attack.

I was 26 when he was elected. Basically during his administration I just wasn't paying attention as much.
oh no
AG
If Ross Perot hadn't enthralled people with charts and graphs that made too much damn sense, no one would have ever cared to know what anyone thought about Bill Clinton.
Central Committee
AG
He was a shameless philanderer. But anyone married to Hilldawg deserves sympathy for that.

Seriously, he had a good presidency because he was pragmatic and interested in being reelected, and not a true believer in leftist principles. That made him more agreeable to economic policies that served this country well.

Of course I wish he had never been elected in the first place.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
Bill Clinternet
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Bill Clinternet said:

Best President of my lifetime. Only one that could reach across the aisle and balance the budget

Bwahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

Most people who have your response are angry they couldn't beat him at the ballot box. There are also many that are angry that every woman that meets him wants him.
"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
CanyonAg77
AG
Bill Clinternet said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Bill Clinternet said:

Best President of my lifetime. Only one that could reach across the aisle and balance the budget

Most people who have your response are angry they couldn't beat him at the ballot box. There are also many that are angry that every woman that meets him wants him.

Is this your shtick now?

The reasons to dislike Bill Clinton are numerous, and obvious to anyone who loves this country. He's only a hero to philanderers, anti-gun nuts, the Communist Party of China, etc. etc.

Every woman that meets him wants him? Funny, Juanita Broderick said he raped her. And if he's drawing tail like Hillary, and Monica, no thanks, I'll find my own.
Brother Shamus
And here we are looking at the Clinton administration with nostalgia. Fml.
Bill Clinternet
AG
"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
Bill Clinternet
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Bill Clinternet said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Bill Clinternet said:

What are the reasons to dislike ol slick Willy?

Is this your shtick now?

The reasons to dislike Bill Clinton are numerous, and obvious to anyone who loves this country. He's only a hero to philanderers, anti-gun nuts, the Communist Party of China, etc. etc.

Every woman that meets him wants him? Funny, Juanita Broderick said he raped her. And if he's drawing tail like Hillary, and Monica, no thanks, I'll find my own.

What are the reasons to dislike ol slick willy?
OneProudAg
AG
No Clue, I was in HS/A&M. I know he had an intern suck him off in the Oval Office.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

What are the reasons to dislike ol slick willy?
Have been detailed for four pages.

Have a read
Burdizzo
AG
Bill Clinternet said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Bill Clinternet said:

Just because I would drink a beer with the guy doesn't mean I would trust him in the same room with my wife
oh no
AG
There are some deeply sick people who still adore that guy even after learning how close he was to Jeffrey Epstein, having gone on the Lolita express and visiting the pedo island so many times. Probably best not to even engage with mentally ill people who look up to slick Willy so much they name their online handles after him.
Tex100
AG
zoneag said:

If 1995 Bill Clinton showed up today he'd be a racist, xenophobic, literal Hitler. His positions on illegal immigration, crime, and welfare reform would be to the right of the establishment GOP today.
. As a chameleon he wouldn't look the same today. He said what he said for the electorate of that time that still had the greatest generation voting.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Brother Shamus said:

And here we are looking at the Clinton administration with nostalgia. Fml.
It is a sick nostalgia borne out of just how ****ty a condition we are in now with the two commie democrats that followed him. Bush 43 largely sucked, and Trump was no conservative and spent like a commie Democrat.
#FJB
aTmAg
AG
Clinton was 100% about making himself look good at the expense of long term prosperity. He initiated the switch from long term bonds to short term treasuries for the national debt so he could reduce the interest payments during his term at expense of future presidents. Subsequent presidents would have to ruin their fiscal legacy (even more) to undo what he did. That is why today, we cannot raise interest above much above 5% to effectively fight inflation. If the Fed today tried to do what Volcker did during the 80s, then our interest payments would consume 100% of our government revenue.

His economy was a farce, fueled by the dot-com bubble and the only reason he did anything conservative at all was because he got his ass kicked by Newt and they forced conservative bills down his throat (like welfare reform.. which Clinton finally signed after vetoing it a gazillion times).
oh no
AG
This is how ritaarded democrat paid propagandists are counting on Americans to be:

Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
oh no said:

This is how ritaarded democrat paid propagandists are counting on Americans to be:

Ed Krassenstein is an idiot. But then, Barbra Streisand is a commie mouthpiece.
#FJB
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
During Bill Clinton's presidency, I was between 6 to 14 years old, but I his positions on illegal immigration, crime, and welfare reform would be considered conservative by today's liberals. Also, he is much more moderate than Barack Obama and Joe Biden.
annie88
AG
Bill Clinternet said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Bill Clinternet said:

Why? Clinton has never been an attractive man… ever.

That's one of the funniest comments I read on here today.

I didn't vote for him, but he never really bothered me. Never liked Hillary though. I thought she was a **** back then too.
aTmAg
AG
Bill Clinternet said:

Our inability to fight inflation today is largely because of Clinton. Best, my ass.
Bill Clinternet
AG
aTmAg said:

Bill Clinternet said:

Our inability to fight inflation today is largely because of Clinton. Best, my ass.

Hmm explain please?
oh no
AG
Bill Clinternet said:

aTmAg said:

Bill Clinternet said:

Hmm explain please?
try reading the thread first. it's all about your boy. why don't you read it?

Quote:

making himself look good at the expense of long term prosperity. He initiated the switch from long term bonds to short term treasuries for the national debt so he could reduce the interest payments during his term at expense of future presidents. Subsequent presidents would have to ruin their fiscal legacy (even more) to undo what he did. That is why today, we cannot raise interest above much above 5% to effectively fight inflation. If the Fed today tried to do what Volcker did during the 80s, then our interest payments would consume 100% of our government revenue.

His economy was a farce, fueled by the dot-com bubble and the only reason he did anything conservative at all was because he got his ass kicked by Newt and they forced conservative bills down his throat (like welfare reform.. which Clinton finally signed after vetoing it a gazillion times).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.