It's starting to look like the repeat of summer 2020

6,177 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by aggiehawg
pdc093
How long do you want to ignore this user?
is going to be the 2024 summer of domestic terrorists taking over and destroying college campuses, nationwide. No prosecutions, no restitution. Just 'catch & release' again
aggiehawg
AG
When the anti-Vietnam War protests turned to taking over campus buildings and torching others, that led directly to Kent State. Three days and nights of violence, National Guard is called to restore order.

These idiots are playing with fire.
f1ghtintexasaggie
This is not beneficial in any way for the Ds as the incumbents. It should play directly into Trump's "law and order" message.
Roll the Bones
AG
I love the spray painted message at the end of the video. "***s for Hamas" (their language, not mine)

If only members of Hamas could personally reach out to that individual and introduce him/her to how Hamas treats homosexuals.
Love Gun
Smoke.

Spray.

Flashbangs.

Tear gas.

K9's

Bean bags.

Start cracking skulls.

Do….something.

Unleash the fury of America and her patriots on these smart ass kids without ever needing to fire a shot. It's time to shut this **** down and take our country back from this predictable bull**** from people trying to weaken America.

But be nice. Until it's time to not be nice.
**** Joe Biden
AgBQ-00
AG
Lock the doors. Burn it down
MookieBlaylock
AG
So they are protesting the dem party yet that is a negative for trump? Colour me purple Oprah that wardsback
RebelE Infantry
AG
f1ghtintexasaggie said:

This is not beneficial in any way for the Ds as the incumbents. It should play directly into Trump's "law and order" message.

This! These campus kerfuffles are perfect for the right. The left has erupted into open civil war, why would we be complaining about it?!
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
RebelE Infantry
AG
Love Gun said:

Smoke.

Spray.

Flashbangs.

Tear gas.

K9's

Bean bags.

Start cracking skulls.

Do….something.

Unleash the fury of America and her patriots on these smart ass kids without ever needing to fire a shot. It's time to shut this **** down and take our country back from this predictable bull**** from people trying to weaken America.

No. Let them destroy each other and if we're lucky it will bring down the universities, left wing madrassas that they are.
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
Love Gun
RebelE Infantry said:

Love Gun said:

Smoke.

Spray.

Flashbangs.

Tear gas.

K9's

Bean bags.

Start cracking skulls.

Do….something.

No. Let them destroy each other and if we're lucky it will bring down the universities, left wing madrassas that they are.

**** Joe Biden
zoneag
RebelE Infantry said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

This! These campus kerfuffles are perfect for the right. The left has erupted into open civil war, why would we be complaining about it?!

Totally agree. This isn't some well coordinated movement IMO. This is the monster they created spinning out of control. If it's bad for Biden it's good for America.
C@LAg
f1ghtintexasaggie said:

dems are gonna vote dem.

not trump.

they have proven this time and again.

the safety and integrity of their cities/states be damned.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

At 3:00 AM on Saturday morning, Washington, D.C. police were lined up and prepared to enter the campus of George Washington University to clear anti-Israel protesters from a tent encampment they had built.
Quote:

However, according to the Washington Post, the police got the order to stand down from their superiors.

Two sources told the Post the cops were "worried about the optics of moving against a small number of peaceful protesters, according to two officials familiar with the talks."

The office of Mayor Muriel Bowser was also involved in the decision for the cops to back off.

The Post reported that "city officials told their university counterparts they wanted to avoid images of violent altercations between police and protesters flashing across TV screens across the country."

The university is on private property and the protesters have no right to be on it. The school refused to comment as did the D.C. police.
LINK

<sigh>
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
PCC_80
AG
I am thinking that this is an older building that the Admin has been wanting to remodel and facelift anyway but could not find the money to do so.

So the Admin suggested to the protesters they take that one over and do what they want. Protesters will trash the building and then the cops will move in and do more damage as they drag the protesters out.

Poof, money will magically appear to remodel the building.
techno-ag
AG
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/27/maher-a-lot-of-the-problem-on-campuses-is-due-to-them-teaching-dumb-stuff-like-taylor-swift-courses/
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
AggieVictor10
AG
Love Gun said:

Smoke.

Spray.

Flashbangs.

Tear gas.

K9's

Bean bags.

Start cracking skulls.

Do….something.

Should have been cracking skulls so these stop altogether

Bullets?
MouthBQ98
AG
When your opposition is making a terrible mistake, you don't stop them.
peacedude
AG
It's beginning to look a lot like riots
Everywhere you go
Steal another five and ten
As you sip upon your gin
With ****ty hos and chalked up lines foshow
It's beginning to look a lot like riots
Boyz lootin every store
But the prettiest sight to see, is the holla that will be
Amazon on your own front porch
geoag58
AG
Where do they stack the bricks?
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
TexAgs91
AG
f1ghtintexasaggie said:

It would if Trump maintained law and order during the 2020 riots. He did not though.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
pdc093
"...if Trump maintained law and order during the 2020 riots"
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/democratic-governors-reject-trumps-call-to-send-in-military
techno-ag
AG
TexAgs91 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

It would if Trump maintained law and order during the 2020 riots. He did not though.
Still a better choice than Biden. Vote Republican. Never vote communist/Democrat party.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
TexAgs91
AG
techno-ag said:

TexAgs91 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Still a better choice than Biden. Vote Republican. Never vote communist/Democrat party.

Absolutely. But Republicans need to start governing.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
TexAgs91
AG
pdc093 said:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/democratic-governors-reject-trumps-call-to-send-in-military

Once those thugs attack federal buildings in those states and those states allow them to create autonomous zones, Trump could have told them to pound sand.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
fixer
Been 5 months since the last time CNN didn't have 96 point font headline about Trump… yeah 2020 all over again.
peacedude
AG
TexAgs91 said:

techno-ag said:

TexAgs91 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Absolutely. But Republicans need to start governing.

Republicans haven't governed since the 80's.

Penelope and Ashton are late to their soccer practice, so mom and dad "Republicans" can't be bothered to go to a school board meeting.

And MAGA isn't any better. Every time I see a rally with 40,000 people, I'm wondering why they aren't at home making pamphlets on what the commie liberals have done over the past two decades to destroy their lives.
richardag
PCC_80 said:

I am thinking that this is an older building that the Admin has been wanting to remodel and facelift anyway but could not find the money to do so.

So the Admin suggested to the protesters they take that one over and do what they want. Protesters will trash the building and then the cops will move in and do more damage as they drag the protesters out.

Poof, money will magically appear to remodel the building.
In today's America I will not dispute your opinion as it has a high probability of being true. Not too many years ago I would have thought your comment was tin foil hat material, not so much any more. Sad times for the U.S.A.
richardag
pdc093 said:

And that is a brutal beat down for those that blame President Trump. He deferred to the states authority as he should have.
richardag
TexAgs91 said:

pdc093 said:

Once those thugs attack federal buildings in those states and those states allow them to create autonomous zones, Trump could have told them to pound sand.
President Trump did send in Federal agents
Portland protests: All you need to know about Trump's crackdown
quote from the article:
  • Last week, federal officers started cracking down on crowds gathering in the city against the wishes of state and local officials, drawing widespread criticism and legal challenges.
  • Federal officers in unmarked vehicles appeared to forcefully seize protesters from the streets and detain them without justification. They have also fired tear gas and less-lethal munitions into crowds of demonstrators.
How did Portland respond you ask
Portland protests: Oregon sues over 'unlawful detentions'
quote from the article
  • In the lawsuit, Oregon Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum requested a restraining order to stop agents from the Department of Homeland Security, US Marshals Service, US Customs and Border Protection and the Federal Protection Service from making any more arrests in the city.
  • "Each night the violent anarchists destroy and desecrate property, including the federal courthouse, and attack the brave law enforcement officers protecting it."
Portland protests: Federal agents'abuse power' in arrests
  • some have been detained around the federal courthouse that the agents were sent to protect, but others were seized streets away from federal property

Unfortunately this was reported by the BBC, not so much by our MSM
txwxman
Love it when forum 16 brags about burning the constitution. Oh what great "patriots".
techno-ag
AG
txwxman said:

Love it when forum 16 brags about burning the constitution. Oh what great "patriots".
I know. The "Trump shoulda stopped those riots!" comments on this thread cracked me up, especially when posters showed the lib what he actually did.

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
Sid Farkas
AG
rocky the dog said:

Goes great with a brown shirt.
Ellis Wyatt
txwxman said:

You seem confused by who is taking away rights and on which side the fascists reside.
Rockdoc
AG
txwxman said:

Do you consider yourself and your dem administration "patriots"?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.