It's starting to look like the repeat of summer 2020

6,186 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by aggiehawg
deddog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Democrats cause the rioting
Democrat governors and mayors encouraged it
Oh no … Trump failed to maintain law and order and is a tyrant

The IQ of Democrat voters is only surpassed by their President
Deputy Travis Junior
TexAgs91 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

This is not beneficial in any way for the Ds as the incumbents. It should play directly into Trump's "law and order" message.

It would if Trump maintained law and order during the 2020 riots. He did not though.

I've got light TDS, but I'll still say that Trump has the high ground on this issue and it's not even close. There are a gazillion videos of Democrat politicians shrugging when confronted with videos of looters trashing entire city blocks before saying "they need to be allowed to grieve." That same crew (which included Biden) screamed when Trump deployed the national guard. Nobody, NOBODY, thinks Trump would coddle rioters or allow this behavior. He's got Anakin versus Obi Wan Kenobi high ground on Biden.

Between the inflation data that's put the kibosh on any simulative rate cuts and Biden losing control of the professional agitators in his party, his campaign has taken some heavy body shots the last couple weeks.
jrdaustin
AG
txwxman said:

Love it when forum 16 brags about burning the constitution. Oh what great "patriots".
Please explain. Exactly what post is bragging about burning the constitution? As I assume you're building a straw man around the 1st amendment, since when does freedom of speech include the breaking, entering and vandalaziation of private buildings, as well as interfering with others to have a safe place - which they paid for - to study and learn?

Perhaps you, I'm sure a "great patriot", should brush up on your civics lessons.

ETA: Although you do bring up a very interesting point. The more I hear from the left that these actions are peaceful protests, the more I wonder why retired conservatives shouldn't be going into the classrooms of liberal professors and challenging them on their idiology and forcing them to defend it. Based upon your reasoning, calls to have them removed for "disrupting their class" are actually 1st amendment violations, correct?

Ellis Wyatt
Crazy, isn't it? It was also democrats who kept black kids out of white classrooms and went to great lengths to deprive them of rights and human dignity. They really haven't changed.
Science Denier
AG
peacedude said:

It's beginning to look a lot like riots
Everywhere you go
Steal another five and ten
As you sip upon your gin
With ****ty hos and chalked up lines foshow
Boyz lootin every store
But the prettiest sight to see, is the holla that will be
Amazon on your own front porch

LMAO

Lots of folks way more creative than my old ass will ever be!!
LOL OLD
one safe place
If it happens again this summer, I hope this time business owners and individual property owners gut shoot the vermin.
OverSeas AG
AG
Why not? 2020 worked. The left burned the world down and the right hid behind their masks waiting for someone to "do something".
EskimoJoe
Roll the Bones said:

I love the spray painted message at the end of the video. "***s for Hamas" (their language, not mine)

If only members of Hamas could personally reach out to that individual and introduce him/her to how Hamas treats homosexuals.

MD20/20
AG
Start by turning off the water and electricity
Tea Party
txwxman said:

Love it when forum 16 brags about burning the constitution. Oh what great "patriots".
This comment right here by a leftist is yet another example of why conservativism and leftism cannot coexist long term under a single government.

The left lives in a different reality without logic and reason.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
Gigem314
AG
peacedude said:

Everywhere you go
Steal another five and ten
As you sip upon your gin
With ****ty hos and chalked up lines foshow
Boyz lootin every store
But the prettiest sight to see, is the holla that will be
Amazon on your own front porch
A pair of designer bandanas and signs for the cameras
Is the wish of Jamirius and Jen
Matching tents and some moneys for Uber Eats gluttony
Is the hope for Zandar and Karen
And the National Guard can hardly wait
For the tear gas to kick in again
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
txwxman said:

You should really try being smarter.
texagbeliever
pdc093 said:

is going to be the 2024 summer of domestic terrorists taking over and destroying college campuses, nationwide. No prosecutions, no restitution. Just 'catch & release' again

The average American is a million times more concerned with being called a racist versus being accused of not supporting terrorists. Only if someone works at a Halal market or perhaps the Twin cities is that even an issue.
Tex117
AG
rocky the dog said:

Well, the black and white ones are.

The other colors and the garment in general is quite useful in many applications.
MooreTrucker
AG
Isn't that also called a schmaug or something like that?
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

Democrats cause the rioting

Democrat governors and mayors encouraged it
Democrat politicians and VPOTUS literally bails them out of jail.
OverSeas AG
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Isn't that also called a schmaug or something like that?

A shemaugh. Have many. Very useful in certain environments.
Aggie97
AG
MD20/20 said:

Start by turning off the water and electricity

That is exactly what I was thinking too
Psycho Bunny
AgBQ-00 said:

Lock the doors. Burn it down
Did someone say burn it down.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
aggiehawg
AG
Starting to feel more like 1968 than 2020. Heaven knows don't want to go through that again.
torrid
AG
Better a building at a second-rate state school than a police station.
schmellba99
AG
txwxman said:

Tell me....and be very specific - who is bragging about burning the constitution here?
Muy
AG
aggiehawg said:

Starting to feel more like 1968 than 2020. Heaven knows don't want to go through that again.

A). No way that happens in this new world of everything being traumatic
B). 1968 had an actual reason to protest, and didn't play Hamas dress up threatening America
Maroon Dawn
AG
Dem Summer of Love 2: Fiery but Mostly Peaceful Boogaloo
aggiehawg
AG
Muy said:

aggiehawg said:

B). 1968 had an actual reason to protest, and didn't play Hamas dress up threatening America
But the protests in the late 60s did turn violent when there was not a lot of pushack originally.Most in California such as Berkeley. But then when they spread to DC and far beyond.

Having a reason to protest has little to do with using violence to make their points.

Police aren't cracking heads...yet.
Muy
AG
aggiehawg said:

Muy said:

aggiehawg said:

But the protests in the late 60s did turn violent when there was not a lot of pushack originally.Most in California such as Berkeley. But then when they spread to DC and far beyond.

Having a reason to protest has little to do with using violence to make their points.

Police aren't cracking heads...yet.

Totally agree, friend, my points don't argue against yours but rather I meant to call out these students protesting are nothing like those in 68 who had valid points and also lived in fear of getting drafted and sent to actually die (not social media "I'm dying!") for a war the US was actually fighting in.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Totally agree, friend, my points don't argue against yours but rather I meant to call out these students protesting are nothing like those in 68 who had valid points and also lived in fear of getting drafted and sent to actually die (not social media "I'm dying!") for a war the US was actually fighting in.
I don't recall. When did deferment for being in college end? Somewhere around 1971? I remember my older brother was at A&M and had a sign on his dorm door that said, "Low Draft Number, Gone to Mexico"
Muy
AG
Quote:

The United States ended active conscription in 1973 and the U.S. Armed Forces became an all-volunteer military, ending the draft and college deferment. The last draft call was on December 7, 1972, and the authority to induct expired on June 30, 1973. The last drawing for the lottery was on March 12, 1975, and registration with the Selective Service System was suspended on April 1, 1975
Foreverconservative
Antifa actors have ditched the black bloc for the Keffiyeh by design. This no spontaneous action
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Muy
AG
Many going with the Yassir Arafat Collection as well.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
What is going to be fun is when all these worthless scumbags descend on Chicago for the DNC and then all the low info protestors show up to shut the place down and block all the entry points.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Maroon Dawn
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

What is going to be fun is when all these worthless scumbags descend on Chicago for the DNC and then all the low info protestors show up to shut the place down and block all the entry points.

Except that unlike J6, the Dems in charge WILL bring in the NG to seal off a 5 block radius from the convention site
aggiehawg
AG
Thanks.

That makes sense. Brother started in fall 1971 and graduated in 1975 before getting his master's in 1976.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.