Trump v RFK Jr

4,478 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Im Gipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Going at each other on social media!

Trump needs to ignore this loser. He's just giving RFK Jr the attention he longs for but has done nothing to deserve!

It appears Trump thinks RFK pulls more voters from him than Biden.

I'm Gipper
Kenneth_2003
AG
That is one of Trump's biggest and worst flaws.

He feels like he must hit back at EVERY thing or person that comes his way, and worse he has zero sense of timing when he does it!
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Social media is the new debate platform. I hate it, but get used to it.
f1ghtintexasaggie
Kenneth_2003 said:

He feels like he must hit back at EVERY thing or person that comes his way, and worse he has zero sense of timing when he does it!

Well, when you're a hammer...

It didn't have to be this way.
aggiehawg
AG
But Trump is not wrong about the horrid energy policies of NY state being influenced by activists such as RFK, Jr.

Quote:

We got ourselves a coder here!
Quote:

New York rejects Orsted, Equinor, BP requests to charge more for offshore wind
New York regulators on Thursday denied requests by European energy firms Orsted (ORSTED.CO), Equinor (EQNR.OL), BP (BP.L) and other renewable developers to charge customers billions of dollars more under future power sale contracts.
The state denial could force some developers whose contracts may not cover project costs to scrap plans to sell power to customers in New York, cancel or delay projects, as happened with a couple of offshore wind projects in Massachusetts. Developers were looking to renegotiate contracts on four offshore wind and 86 land-based renewable projects.

Quote:

With those showcase farms down the tubes (Hochul would eventually veto another farm's expedited status, which would have run a massive transmission line right through a Long Island neighborhood)(Can't piss off those voters, you know), there was a mad scramble in Climate Cult Central aka Albany to whip something - anything - together. They had to try to preserve both the governor's plans for making New York the showcase renewable energy state and prevent the 70% renewable by 2030 target from becoming a mass casualty event.
Quote:

Quote:

.New York awarded the three projects after the state Public Service Commission last fall rejected a request for higher prices from other developers. The PSC drew a line in the sand that likely constrained NYSERDA's negotiations: no price increases for competitively awarded projects.
Other early projects canceled their deals after the decision, and similar moves have upended efforts in other states.
"We've got this great idea," they said. They would build them bigger and badder.
"SOLD!" said New York.
Right up to last week when they fessed up and said they couldn't possibly do it bigger, they were going to have to do it smaller. Smaller would mean more turbines, more platforms, more everything, ergo...WE NEEDS MORE MONEY.
The PSC reiterated the "nope," GE said "adios," and the post-mortem this week has everyone weeping bitter Green tears.
Via Hot Air.
Yesterday
AG
I can't imagine RFK jr. Taking more votes from Trump than Biden. Trump has a very difficult time of reading the room.
Im Gipper
Seems strange to me also.

It's the "issues don't matter, just personality" bloc of voters that are picking between Trump and RFK. There's no way any person that thinks about issues would have such different candidates as the two they are choosing between!

I'm Gipper
BigRobSA
Yesterday said:

I can't imagine RFK jr. Taking more votes from Trump than Biden. Trump has a very difficult time of reading the room.

Nobody ever claimed Trump was overly intelligent.
Gordo14
Yesterday said:

The only people Ive ever seen hype up RFK Jr are people who would otherwise vote for Trump.
Im Gipper
Then those people really don't care about issues!

I'm Gipper
MookieBlaylock
AG
Joe Biden is a better speaker than CryFK
DannyDuberstein
AG
RFK Jr only gets pub because he's less wacko than the usual 2024 Dem
No Spin Ag
Gordo14 said:

Yesterday said:

The only people Ive ever seen hype up RFK Jr are people who would otherwise vote for Trump.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Get Off My Lawn
Trump strikes at whatever threat is nearest the boat. Once he's neutralized one, he moves on to the next closest. The only thing surprising here is how much time he allowed to lapse between Haley and Kennedy.
PLUM LOCO
AG
DJT can't keep his mouth shut to save his life.
Im Gipper
RFK is nowhere "near the boat"! He's not even near the water!

I'm Gipper
dreyOO
maybe trump is trying to get more libs to flock to rfk?
2023NCAggies
Kenneth_2003 said:

Why? Honestly RFK is slipping in the polls, Trump is bringing attention to him.

Biden and the Dems are doing way worse to him than Trump's dumb messages attack.

The more attention he brings to RFK the better for Him.

Only in two states RFK hurts Trump.

It's politics. Keep RFK in the news show you disagree with him. Do a dumbass immature tweet sitting on the crapper.

Dems will say hmm why does he attack him. Bam some kid or free loader reads his campaign site
2023NCAggies
Anything triggers yall. The dude cannot go a day without saying or posting dumb immature crap. That is Trump

He thinks it works. Honestly he's been way less bombastic than usual. I think that's working with a lot of people. Kinda playing the victim. Which he is. The guy was cheered in New York. Manhattan of all places.

And Biden is losing the unions.

Bet traffic to RFKs site spikes
Im Gipper
No one is triggered. If a politics discussion on the politics board bothers you, perhaps the football board is more your speed.

I'm Gipper
Sid Farkas
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

Trump mentioned policy. Rfk retorted with the "but Trump is a jerk"...and you went with rfk's argument!?

SMH
richardag
aggiehawg
Nailed it
I found this article interesting
Robert Kennedy Jr. pivots right on climate change but sharpens his threat to Biden
article from 4/22/2024
quote from the article:
  • Robert F. Kennedy Jr. spent decades as an environmental lawyer who sued polluters and founded a worldwide movement devoted to protecting waterways.
    Now he's running for president on a climate platform designed to appeal to supporters of both President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump but one that also walks away from some of Kennedy's own past stances on issues such as fracking.
  • as calling for a permanent ban on natural gas exports. But he criticizes the size of Biden's mammoth subsidies for green energy, has not committed to keeping the administration rules aimed at cutting greenhouse gas pollution from vehicles and power plants, and hired a communications director who criticized "hysteria" around global warming.
Me thinks he is a two faced liar, but that is just me. I find it interesting his stances are so in conflict with each other.
coupland boy
AG
dreyOO said:

maybe trump is trying to get more libs to flock to rfk?

Stop trying to figure out if it's some overarching strategy. It is not. It is just shoot from the hip stuff
Im Gipper
Quote:

Trump mentioned policy. Rfk retorted with the "but Trump is a jerk"...

Looks like you didn't read the entire RFK response. These are all policy:

Quote:

He promised to end the Ukraine war and then colluded with Speaker Johnson and President Biden to fund it.

He let Big Pharma and his corrupt bureaucrats run roughshod over him as President.

He promised to cut the deficit and ran up the biggest debt in history.

He promised to run the government like a business and then closed down our businesses.

He promised to drain the swamp and then filled his administration with swamp creatures.

He promised to protect our rights and then torpedoed the Constitution.

These are all areas that Biden cannot attack Trump on. So I open the door to allow RFK to do this? It's not smart.

I'm Gipper
Sid Farkas
AG
richardag said:

aggiehawg
Nailed it
I found this article interesting
Robert Kennedy Jr. pivots right on climate change but sharpens his threat to Biden
article from 4/22/2024
quote from the article:
  • Robert F. Kennedy Jr. spent decades as an environmental lawyer who sued polluters and founded a worldwide movement devoted to protecting waterways.
    Now he's running for president on a climate platform designed to appeal to supporters of both President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump but one that also walks away from some of Kennedy's own past stances on issues such as fracking.
  • as calling for a permanent ban on natural gas exports. But he criticizes the size of Biden's mammoth subsidies for green energy, has not committed to keeping the administration rules aimed at cutting greenhouse gas pollution from vehicles and power plants, and hired a communications director who criticized "hysteria" around global warming.
Me thinks he is a two faced liar, but that is just me. I find it interesting his stances are so in conflict with each other.
he also wants your guns
Im Gipper
Quote:

Me thinks he is a two faced liar, but that is just me

It's not just you! RFK is an enormous lying leftist!

I'm Gipper
Sid Farkas
AG
Im Gipper said:

Quote:

Trump mentioned policy. Rfk retorted with the "but Trump is a jerk"...

Looks like you didn't read the entire RFK response. These are all policy:

Quote:

He promised to end the Ukraine war and then colluded with Speaker Johnson and President Biden to fund it.

He let Big Pharma and his corrupt bureaucrats run roughshod over him as President.

He promised to cut the deficit and ran up the biggest debt in history.

He promised to run the government like a business and then closed down our businesses.

He promised to drain the swamp and then filled his administration with swamp creatures.

He promised to protect our rights and then torpedoed the Constitution.

These are all areas that Biden cannot attack Trump one. So I open the door to allow RFK to do this? It's not smart.

damn. Thats pretty convincing stuff. Especially the part about torpedoing the constitution. I'm gonna change my vote to Biden or rfk, and support all their hysterical transgressive agents of chaos.

Thanks!
Im Gipper
It's not that conservarives will switch to Biden or RFK. It's that some will just not vote!

Look, I'm voting Trump. You are voting Trump, but lots out there are t sold!

I'm Gipper
Leonard H. Stringfield
Donald sure talks a lot. I suppose that's why tv was so attractive for him. I surely liked Vivek and Kennedy is warming up to me. Might be year to sit it out.
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
Rfq sound like a typical democrat. Two faced
Aggie95
AG
There are recent polls that Trump is hurt more by a 3 person race (with RFK) than Biden
Im Gipper
Right or wrong, Trump views Jr as a threat.

Trump tells the absolute truth here:

Quote:

No Republican can vote for this guy.

If you are contemplating voting for RFK Jr, don't ever dare to claim you are conservative again!

I'm Gipper
Russ Dalrymple
AG
Im Gipper said:

Right or wrong, Trump views Jr as a threat.

Trump tells the absolute truth here:

Quote:

No Republican can vote for this guy.

If you are contemplating voting for RFK Jr, don't ever dare to claim you are conservative again!

Well, can't exactly say you're a conservative if you vote for Trump either
Im Gipper
Quote:

Way to try to be edgy, but completely DUMB!

Trump is far from perfect conservative, but he's far and away the most conservative candidate still in the race!

I'm Gipper
Aglaw97
AG
Im Gipper said:

Quote:

Way to try to be edgy, but completely DUMB!

Trump is far from perfect conservative, but he's far and away the most conservative candidate still in the race!

That's like saying you're the tallest midget.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.