went to Final Review

10,947 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Ag CPA
Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

Are we really 3 pages into a post about nothing?

We just have to take his word for it
Ogre09
AG
Was he mad about the Muslim chicks covering up?
FIDO*98*
AG
EagleCamden said:

chap said:

Seems like I remember there being a Most Improved cord in the 90s. Worst to First. But it was called something else and I don't think it was red.

Commandants award and it was maroon w speckled white

Yep, back in '97 we thought this was our absolute floor at Final Review. (I thought the cord was white with maroon flecks)

When they didn't announce D-2 for Commandants or Hochmuth we thought we had won the GM. It went to a Band outfit. The math simply didn't add up based on scores. A little birdy at the Trigon told our CO what needed to be done.

The next year we recruited a female staffer so we'd be integrated on paper and sure enough took the top prize. It was great to win as a Senior, but sucked not having a cord during our Senior year when we had earned it as Juniors

DEI started a loooong time ago.
Barnyard96
AG
So it took adding a girl to make your outfit a winner? What does that say about the shape of your outfit?
EagleCamden
AG
Barnyard96 said:

So it took adding a girl to make your outfit a winner? What does that say about the shape of your outfit?

Tells me the outfit was already top notch but they had to add a female on paper to win GM.
Ag CPA
AG
FIDO*98* said:

EagleCamden said:

chap said:

Seems like I remember there being a Most Improved cord in the 90s. Worst to First. But it was called something else and I don't think it was red.

Commandants award and it was maroon w speckled white

Yep, back in '97 we thought this was our absolute floor at Final Review. (I thought the cord was white with maroon flecks)

When they didn't announce D-2 for Commandants or Hochmuth we thought we had won the GM. It went to a Band outfit. The math simply didn't add up based on scores. A little birdy at the Trigon told our CO what needed to be done.

The next year we recruited a female staffer so we'd be integrated on paper and sure enough took the top prize. It was great to win as a Senior, but sucked not having a cord during our Senior year when we had earned it as Juniors

DEI started a loooong time ago.
Didn't Squadron 2 win GM in 97? BQs won it in 96 if I recall.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.