Houston
Sponsored by

****CITY UNDER SIEGE - 2024****

90,170 Views | 817 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Jugstore Cowboy
Beerosch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Carmine Scarpacio said:

MAS444 said:

Yeah again, I mainly knew his older sister (but haven't seen her in years). But I'd run into him at shows way back when he was in law school. Didn't know him well - but he seemed like a fun loving guy. He was sure livin it back then. I hadn't run into him since he was with his new firm - but know people who have and had nothing but good to say about him.

Sure hope they catch the murderer too.
I have heard the suspect is a black male. And the cops know who he is, so it is just a matter of time.

Either they did not release his description to be PC. Or they did not need to because they knew who the perp was already. I am suspecting the latter. He probably paid with a card and they had all his information.

I am sickened over this senseless killing of a good Samaritan. Jeff was a gentle and kind guy who would hurt no one.
When I read one of the articles, and they only gave the description of the vehicle, I just assumed it was a black male. Pretty safe bet when they don't list a description.
Build It
AG
Never forget

Today in 1977, Joe Campos Torres' body is found in Buffalo Bayou after he was beat up, handcuffed, and left for dead by some Houston cops.

Gator92
AG
Issac_franklin said:

Angry driver hits victim's car, threatens him with gun, video shows (youtube.com)

the usual suspects
I'm putting my foot to the floor...

reminds me of this...

HtownAg92
AG
Gator92 said:

Issac_franklin said:

Angry driver hits victim's car, threatens him with gun, video shows (youtube.com)

the usual suspects
I'm putting my foot to the floor...

reminds me of this...

No sheet, I'm flooring it. You could have gotten a nice sandwich action with his door and car. Good luck shooting me while compressed and trying to keep your balance so you don't fall under my truck. That was a no brainer.
aggiedata
AG
bigjag19
AG
Gulfgate in the house
Anti-taxxer
AG
Furlock Bones said:

I have to see more than 1 single email from 2018. Did he even see it himself or did his assistant read it and gave him the gist briefly that he wasn't even paying attention.

It's likely he knows more. But this whole gotcha stuff from singular emails doesn't carry much weight with me anymore

The abc 13 story said they had a reply to the email from Finner, in which he said the coding needed to be looked into.
Carmine Scarpacio
Beerosch said:

Carmine Scarpacio said:

MAS444 said:

Yeah again, I mainly knew his older sister (but haven't seen her in years). But I'd run into him at shows way back when he was in law school. Didn't know him well - but he seemed like a fun loving guy. He was sure livin it back then. I hadn't run into him since he was with his new firm - but know people who have and had nothing but good to say about him.

I have heard the suspect is a black male. And the cops know who he is, so it is just a matter of time.

Either they did not release his description to be PC. Or they did not need to because they knew who the perp was already. I am suspecting the latter. He probably paid with a card and they had all his information.

I am sickened over this senseless killing of a good Samaritan. Jeff was a gentle and kind guy who would hurt no one.
When I read one of the articles, and they only gave the description of the vehicle, I just assumed it was a black male. Pretty safe bet when they don't list a description.
Jeff Limmer's murderer is a 57 year old black male. Convicted felon. Was out on bond for an aggravated assault charge. He was indicted the day before he murdered Jeff. I am sick to my stomach over this travesty. Arrest warrant and charges issued. They are looking for him. Anthony M. Landry is the perp.

https://cityofhouston.news/update-suspect-charged-wanted-in-fatal-shooting-at-8147-katy-freeway/
Irish 2.0
There really needs to be punishment and accountability for these dip **** judges that keep letting these violent monsters out on bond.

Surprised no one has taken a shot at one of them that has lost a family member due to one of these progressive hacks.
MAS444
AG
Thanks for the update. Just terrible.
Baron von Bulsh
Irish 2.0 said:

There really needs to be punishment and accountability for these dip **** judges that keep letting these violent monsters out on bond.

Surprised no one has taken a shot at one of them that has lost a family member due to one of these progressive hacks.

It's gonna take that happening a couple of times before we see any change
YellAg2004
AG
Carmine Scarpacio said:

Beerosch said:

Carmine Scarpacio said:

MAS444 said:

Jeff Limmer's murderer is a 57 year old black male. Convicted felon. Was out on bond for an aggravated assault charge. He was indicted the day before he murdered Jeff. I am sick to my stomach over this travesty. Arrest warrant and charges issued. They are looking for him. Anthony M. Landry is the perp.

https://cityofhouston.news/update-suspect-charged-wanted-in-fatal-shooting-at-8147-katy-freeway/
That simply can't be. As a convicted felon, he would be prohibited from having a firearm. Surely one of the resident libs can explain this situation for us.
maroon barchetta
Get out of here with your logic.
Al Bula
AG
Holy crap. Old black dude beat his woman with a cane and Judge Brian Warren hooked him up with a 10000 bond.

Now he is a murderer. This is ridiculous on so many levels. How kind of them to motion to revoke the bond today.

MAROON
AG
We need to bring back tar and feathers
atmtws
AG
Baron von Bulsh said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Judges should be charged with accessory if violent offenders are released with no/low bond, or no tracking device, has a long record, etc. and go out and commit assault or murder.

Make it happen Abbott!
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Baron von Bulsh said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Probably wont be a popular opinion, but to me, this seems like a perfect case for Tony Buzzbee to take pro bono.
SW AG80
AG
Judges have ABSOLUTE immunity. So just have to vote them out in counties where it is possible.
Irish 2.0
SW AG80 said:

Judges have ABSOLUTE immunity. So just have to vote them out in counties where it is possible.
Or let vigilante justice reign supreme on their asses.
MAROON
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

SW AG80 said:

Or let vigilante justice reign supreme on their asses.

wouldn't mind seeing some of this for Harris County judges
maroon barchetta
Group of 12-13 year old boys steal a car. Smash into some other cars. Get chased by the cops. Crash. One dies.

Did they pull off the "I'm staying at so-and-so's house" in a five-way scam on a school night and go out thieving?

Hopefully Grizzy can get the real story.

https://abc13.com/post/young-boy-killed-in-police-chase-crash-houston-juvenile-suspects-12-year-olds-steal-car-deadly-during-pursuit/14793783/
Irish 2.0
Charge the others with murder. Throw the book at them. Their buddy is dead because of them while they were committing multiple felonies.
maroon barchetta
Irish 2.0 said:

Charge the others with murder. Throw the book at them. Their buddy is dead because of them while they were committing multiple felonies.

Dindunuffin
Diggity
AG
Hearing the guy turned himself in today
TheRatt87
MAROON said:

We need to bring back tar and feathers

Bringing back tar and fathers might solve a lot of the issues also.
digging tunnels
AG
Al Bula said:

Holy crap. Old black dude beat his woman with a cane and Judge Brian Warren hooked him up with a 10000 bond.

Now he is a murderer. This is ridiculous on so many levels. How kind of them to motion to revoke the bond today.

Link to this story here? Who is this guy in the pic? That ain't the judge in your post
maroon barchetta
What in the actual hell?

https://abc13.com/post/woodridge-square-drive-stabbing-man-ran-over-murder-suspect-caught-on-video/14796978/
TJaggie14
AG
digging tunnels said:

Al Bula said:

Link to this story here? Who is this guy in the pic? That ain't the judge in your post

I believe that is Scott Adams the author of Dilbert. A year or so ago he commented on a poll that showed 47% of black people do not think it's okay to be white. So he encouraged white people to not live with or around a group of people that hate you because of your skin color. Which is sound advice. If the poll said 47% of white people do not think it's okay to be black, would you want to live next to/with that type of person.

Because he pointed out the data he was labeled a racist.
https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/02/23/dilberts-scott-adams-white-people-should-get-the-hell-away-from-black-people/
Al Bula
AG
maroon barchetta said:

What in the actual hell?

https://abc13.com/post/woodridge-square-drive-stabbing-man-ran-over-murder-suspect-caught-on-video/14796978/
well it would appear a mentally disturbed 20 yr old black male prostitute pretending to be a woman murdered an old man for some reason.
MAS444
AG
"Some reason" - scorned lover and/or he stiffed her in more ways than one.
maroon barchetta
Al Bula said:

maroon barchetta said:

What in the actual hell?

well it would appear a mentally disturbed 20 yr old black male prostitute pretending to be a woman murdered an old man for some reason.

Straddled him and kissed him before stabbing him 9 times?
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Al Bula said:

maroon barchetta said:

What in the actual hell?

Sad that a British news article has more details than a Houston one

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13406439/amp/Steven-Anderson-killed-murder-car-transgender-texas-suspect.html
maroon barchetta
This is new.

Catalytic converters are so 2020.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/05/07/thieves-steal-high-voltage-tesla-supercharger-cables-from-montrose-charging-station/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=kprc2&fbclid=IwAR18KEp7TdCtG3gmHA79ZMWxxpLTFbt08qYCVFj2GIlsUkx8l4HkrkH-zu8_aem_Acq6UOp5y-Peaip5ot4esh0MW5huisD-mUjTQDG5-rod8Y5QQv6UtOG62yaxAPT1IiFsvVSGqLCWYJy78hnRLA0qP
Irish 2.0
Whole lot of copper in those bad boys and the lines aren't live. Easy steal really.
TarponChaser
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

Al Bula said:

maroon barchetta said:

What in the actual hell?

Sad that a British news article has more details than a Houston one

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13406439/amp/Steven-Anderson-killed-murder-car-transgender-texas-suspect.html

Mentally ill person doing mentally ill things.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.